A victory for white life.

In all seriousness MAGA Macho Man, I appreciate your candor. I wish more of you folks would just be honest like that.

The good news for you folks is that there's really no reason for you to hold back any more. Let it out, loud and proud.
You must be be put into a ghetto in the middle of the night with no identification and no money.

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Is this another cofefe? The woman was misheard or misquoted, she said it was a victory for RIGHT TO life, not "white" life--- --- what is "white" about killing Roe? Not only was it voted for by both blacks and whites but it AFFECTS both black, whites and everyone else.

Amid all the rallies and the marches and the angry rhetoric, Media Matters finds a statement by a republican that is deemed offensive because of the word "white" and the media becomes hysterical about it. No surprises here.

OK, they didn't even understand what they were cheering about. That's scary

I am singular so I can not be ones.
Your not at all singular.

And if you (or any of your fellow travelers) hear something said that you misunderstand (because you were expecting something else), I’m sure you’d clap like a trained seal.

Your not at all singular.

And if you (or any of your fellow travelers) hear something said that you misunderstand (because you were expecting something else), I’m sure you’d clap like a trained seal.

All you can do is continue to come back to this despite it being covered . Now it's the entire crowd misheard her. She mispoke and they all misheard. LOL

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.

Funny because it's going to increase the rate of black and Hispanic children being born in conservative states......

All you can do is continue to come back to this despite it being covered . Now it's the entire crowd misheard her. She mispoke and they all misheard. LOL
She clearly misread the teleprompter. If they have heard about the right to life, as I’m sure thy have, then they were probably expecting those very words. To a few select imbeciles, it’s difficult to accept the obvious explanation. Must suck to be you and have everything be so difficult for you to understand.

Forum List

Back