A university has banned beef to help fight climate change.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
London (CNN )Beef burgers, burritos and other enduring student dishes are off the menu at a London university -- in order to help the fight against the climate crisis.

Goldsmiths University in London will be scrapping all beef products from its campus, the institution's new chief has announced, as it seeks to become carbon neutral by 2025.

The move takes effect from September, when the new academic year begins, and will affect all canteens, cafes and food outlets on the university's grounds.

Students will also be handed a 10p (12 cents) levy on bottled water and single use plastic cups in an attempt to discourage their use, with the money raised going towards a "green student initiative fund."
Climate crisis: Goldsmiths university has banned beef to help fight emergency - CNN

They can call it Green New Veal.

There's a Burger King across the street that's gonna do a lot more business.

London (CNN )Beef burgers, burritos and other enduring student dishes are off the menu at a London university -- in order to help the fight against the climate crisis.

Goldsmiths University in London will be scrapping all beef products from its campus, the institution's new chief has announced, as it seeks to become carbon neutral by 2025.

The move takes effect from September, when the new academic year begins, and will affect all canteens, cafes and food outlets on the university's grounds.

Students will also be handed a 10p (12 cents) levy on bottled water and single use plastic cups in an attempt to discourage their use, with the money raised going towards a "green student initiative fund."
Climate crisis: Goldsmiths university has banned beef to help fight emergency - CNN

If the lefty morons ever had thier way theyre gonna have ya eating bugs and dog food

Well, blimey, mate! Poor Tommy is going to have to switch back to fish and chips to help save the planet from methane farts! The aim: to be carbon neutral------ meantime both the university itself, its books AND the students are all made of 85% CARBON.

. . . . and the British wonder why they are losing their country to stone age muslims. :auiqs.jpg:

I reallly hope this applies to student as well. Sorry, you’re too much of a heifer to attend Goldsmiths University.

Well, blimey, mate! Poor Tommy is going to have to switch back to fish and chips to help save the planet from methane farts! The aim: to be carbon neutral------ meantime both the university itself, its books AND the students are all made of 85% CARBON.

. . . . and the British wonder why they are losing their country to stone age muslims. :auiqs.jpg:

when i was a kid thier were two GREAT friggin fish stores on grand st

They fried fish , shrimp and everything else
They cut thier o wn potatoes fried em in the same fryers they fried the fish in

thats why fish n chips are so friggin good

I reallly hope this applies to student as well. Sorry, you’re too much of a heifer to attend Goldsmiths University.

Dammit, you brought back a College Memory. My school was small, and the cheerleaders weren't exactly runway models. One of my friends would get drunk and start heckling our own cheerleaders with "One, Two, Three, Four, Get the Cattle off the Floor"

It is called "The University of Malnutrition. Only anorexic people apply. If you have a beef against the University take it up with the kitchen.

Here is our first happy inmate, err I mean student. Doesnt she look lovely?
1-skinny-girl_25105818.jpg

Dammit, you brought back a College Memory. My school was small, and the cheerleaders weren't exactly runway models. One of my friends would get drunk and start heckling our own cheerleaders with "One, Two, Three, Four, Get the Cattle off the Floor"

There is nothing I hate more than fat people and body shaming. :mad:

There is nothing I hate more than fat people and body shaming. :mad:

The funny thing is the guy doing it was a fat bastard.

That's hilarious! We used to sit in the Quad and rate the girls with Olympic style rating cards. The best were the ones who were rated the lowest. The reactions were priceless. We'd be in jail today, or at least expelled.

In other news- Goldsmith University Warden Frances Corner has moved his entire investment portfolio into Beyond Meat.

Found out yesterday that Al Jazeera Gore has a major steak, I mean stake, in Beyond Beef. He is behind the push to eliminate cow farts because of global warming, eerrr I mean Climate Change. All you have to do is follow the money and see who is behind the meat eating assholes who want everyone else to eat plants.
Climate Hustler Al Gore Moves To Profit Big From Anti-Meat Drive
Beyond Meat Is Beyond Unhealthy - Ancestral Nutrition

Found out yesterday that Al Jazeera Gore has a major steak, I mean stake, in Beyond Beef. He is behind the push to eliminate cow farts because of global warming, eerrr I mean Climate Change. All you have to do is follow the money and see who is behind the meat eating assholes who want everyone else to eat plants.
Climate Hustler Al Gore Moves To Profit Big From Anti-Meat Drive
Beyond Meat Is Beyond Unhealthy - Ancestral Nutrition
That wouldn't surprise me from Big Al, whose mentor was slick Willy for 8 years.

Jeez, maybe I should buy Carbon Credits to make myself feel less guilty about eating meat.

There's a Burger King across the street that's gonna do a lot more business.
I was just thinking that an organized protest, a sit-in with the King, was in order. Whoppers with cheese for everyone!

They could even sing kumbaya and slurp milkshakes!

New Topics

Forum List

Back