A Trump / RFK ticket…are people really talking about this?

I’m in Lake Havasu, AZ this week, I‘ve seen several of these flags on boats….Is this really a thing?
Why would this be a thing?

It is a thing.

For some strange reason, the MAGA base was fond of the Kennedys, and he is a Kennedy, and has some views in common with them (mainly on vaccines). But, he's no right winger, if anyone is curious

IF Trump chooses RFKjr, it will be a hard ticket to beat, but I support it because I like RFKjr, I have been following him for over a decade on his activism against pharma, and he will NOT be the sycophant that Trump was, nor will he unilaterally go along with a scheme to overturn the election like he tried to get Pence to do (who rightfully refused to go along with).

Unlike Pence, Kennedy does not kowtow to any base, he does what he does, DESPITE public opinion, he will speak truth to power and he would be the wisest choice for VP. But, if Trump expects personal loyalty, he will not find that in RFKjr, he's is own man, and will see being VP as a stepping stone for the presidency in 2028. If he picks Tulsi Gabbard, all of the above is true, as well.

I know all the reasons the base picked Trump, but of all people, Trump is the worst person to wear the populist mantle, he 's a conman, a fake, and RFKjr is the real deal. They should have picked him, instead.

My guess is that he will pick some bird brain like Jeffry Clark. But, if he wants to get elected, RFKjr would be a great choice.

I think he will, because RFKjr's presidential ambitions won't conflict as if Trump wins, it's his last term anyway.

If RFKjr beats Biden in the primary, which I doubt, but you never know, I will be happy, I'd rather have him than Biden.

I’m in Lake Havasu, AZ this week, I‘ve seen several of these flags on boats….Is this really a thing?
Why would this be a thing?
View attachment 800788
The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015.

I have concerns about RFK, Jr's past statements on gun control.

Like Tulsi Gabbard, he seems to be recently converted...but can you trust that conversion, especially given his recent comment that we WOULD sign a new AWB?

Nope. Probably just a local thing. I suspect Donny would be more interested in some Lake front in Arizona. Kari Lake, that is.
I heard a rumor that Trump drowned a little while ago.

The paramedics responded to a 911 and found him face down in Kerry Lake

Forum List

Back