A Trump / RFK ticket…are people really talking about this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m in Lake Havasu, AZ this week, I‘ve seen several of these flags on boats….Is this really a thing?
Why would this be a thing?
1D7231D4-74E3-4875-A66F-271B6294337D.jpeg

I’m in Lake Havasu, AZ this week, I‘ve seen several of these flags on boats….Is this really a thing?
Why would this be a thing?
View attachment 800788
Nope. Probably just a local thing. I suspect Donny would be more interested in some Lake front in Arizona. Kari Lake, that is.

I think the best running mate he should consider is another Kennedy from Louisiana.
I think he should consider shutting down his campaign and leave that poor party alone, but that's just me.

I think he should consider shutting down his campaign and leave that poor party alone, but that's just me.
As bad as he is, he's a dramatic leap in sanity compared to Biden.
Biden is a criminal.......and he's using the DOJ to protect his family while attacking his political opponents.
RFK would be a better POTUS than Biden by leaps and bounds.
But I don't think RFK is a solution.
He's part of the problem.

Last edited:
He draws more people than Jim Jones used to.
Jim Jones had 900 followers.

Jim Jones had more followers than the folks that show up at one of Biden's events.

Biden usually has 20 Secret Service members in attendance, a few people standing by with Biden's meds, and 50 members of the media. They might be able to fill a post office waiting line with the number of folks that show up to see Biden give a speech.

As bad as he is, he's a dramatic leap in sanity compared to Biden.
Biden is a criminal.......and he's using the DOJ to protect his family while attacking his political opponents.
RFK would be a better POTUS than Biden by leaps and bounds.
But I don't think RFK is a solution.
He's part of the problem.
Not in my estimation. I could support Chris Christi. If Youngkin from Virginia was running, I could support him.
There are only two half hearted Democrats running against Joe in the Primary, so far. Neither are impressive.
Seriously, you know would not support trump or a trump light candidate. The other two Democrats might lose to a trump light candidate. America will not go for Trump. It's been there, done that, and wants to remain a representative republic, so not going to go for anybody proven to be against that. The other Republicans need to prove they are not on the trump train and not anybody that would overrule the courts, judges and juries on January 6 convictions, or stop support for Ukraine and need to show they have a clue how to lead and what they stand for, if anything, other than wanting to be elected.

Trump just had a crowd of over 50,00 at his event in Pickens SC ..

I've seen more than that at rock concerts by that doesn't me I would want the groups "frontman" in the white house, except as a performing guest for an evening.

All of those political flags just seem silly to me. I do see them, so they've served their advertising purpose.
Donald is a Republican. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a Democrat.

Take as much time as you need.

Forum List

Back