A true story about entitled millennials.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This is what we are dealing with. It isn't getting better folks.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Reaction score
Was her spell check broken?

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
I find it funny as hell that Penelope is a subject of a Beck broadcast.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When I go down south I can barely understand them, and when I talk to a east coast person I know it, and many times misspelling to due to mispronunciation.

Andylusion

Gold Member
Reaction score

This is what we are dealing with. It isn't getting better folks.
I have actually seen this happen. And this has nothing to do with Millennial... it has to do with utterly terrible, garbage parents. As much as I hate the "blame your parents" movement.... this really is because of bad parents.

Good heavens... If I were to have tried something like that, my father would have ask me to give the phone to the manager, so he could ask the manager to fire me, on his behalf.

"Uh yeah, did you correct my son? Yes? Ok, can you do me a favor and fire him right now, and make sure to tell him that I specifically requested that you fire him? Good. And make sure to tell him, I'm not picking him up. He can walk home."

See that's the difference between good people, and trash. Trash had awful parents.

"Oh honey, you can spell the word "moron" with a Q, if you makes you feel creative! You can express yourself all you want, and no matter how bad it makes you appear to the world!"

Dumbest people ever....

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List