A true story about entitled millennials.

When I go down south I can barely understand them, and when I talk to a east coast person I know it, and many times misspelling to due to mispronunciation.

The young lady during English classes in high school.....

upload_2019-12-3_21-43-21.png

This is what we are dealing with. It isn't getting better folks.

I have actually seen this happen. And this has nothing to do with Millennial... it has to do with utterly terrible, garbage parents. As much as I hate the "blame your parents" movement.... this really is because of bad parents.

Good heavens... If I were to have tried something like that, my father would have ask me to give the phone to the manager, so he could ask the manager to fire me, on his behalf.

"Uh yeah, did you correct my son? Yes? Ok, can you do me a favor and fire him right now, and make sure to tell him that I specifically requested that you fire him? Good. And make sure to tell him, I'm not picking him up. He can walk home."

See that's the difference between good people, and trash. Trash had awful parents.

"Oh honey, you can spell the word "moron" with a Q, if you makes you feel creative! You can express yourself all you want, and no matter how bad it makes you appear to the world!"

Dumbest people ever....

Forum List

Back