A Tribute to President Trump....as the left tries to destroy him and his supporters....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
For one of the best Presidents we have ever had...who put the American people first, who tried to take on the swamp....who created a booming economy, peace movement in the middle east....

To you President Trump......

MAGA forever...

Or.....

Trump was part of the Establishment "Dog and pony / Good cop - bad cop Show" all along.

Keep an open mind.

And keep in mind the objective is to keep the American people (BOTH sides) distracted and hopeful every step of the way as they lead us into submission and total control so that we all stay focused everywhere EXCEPT on them.

Objective higher thought will be beyond some, such as Christ_on_a_croissant, and other Godless heathens.

For one of the best Presidents we have ever had...who put the American people first, who tried to take on the swamp....who created a booming economy, peace movement in the middle east....

MAGA forever...

He will go down as the worst President ever.

No....he won't......you shitstains will do your best...but the truth will come out.......MAGA.

MAGA forever...

"W." is safe, but "T" won't be much above him.

I don't know how to do it...otherwise I would...but for this video.....what it needs is to put Trump's head on the Dark Knight...........for those MAGA supporters with the know how....think about it......Though watching it again.....not really a chance to show the face...

But again.....President Trump....MAGA forever.

MAGA forever...

No....he won't......you shitstains will do your best...but the truth will come out.......MAGA.

The fact that you are so vulgar shows that you have no argument.

Trump is his own worst enemy. Trump has destroyed Trump no one else did it but him..It is time for Trump to carry his own burden and it is time for people like you to stop abusing other people with your finger pointing accusations that are as fake, phony and a lie just like Trump is.

I don't know how to do it...otherwise I would...but for this video.....what it needs is to put Trump's head on the Dark Knight...........for those MAGA supporters with the know how....think about it......

Are you forgetting what Trump said about gun control ?

QUOTE Donald J Trump.....
"TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, WORRY ABOUT DUE PROCESS LATER"

Look it up

Far too many good Americans are still suckers for the Establishment

Do these die-hard (or is it blowhard?) posters still get paid for this now that "T" is tottering off to 'retirement'?

Trump is his own worst enemy. Trump has destroyed Trump no one else did it but him..It is time for Trump to carry his own burden and it is time for people like you to stop abusing other people with your finger pointing accusations that are as fake, phony and a lie just like Trump is.

You're a lost soul. If you even still have one that is

I don't know how to do it...otherwise I would...but for this video.....what it needs is to put Trump's head on the Dark Knight...........for those MAGA supporters with the know how....think about it......

Are you forgetting what Trump said about gun control ?

QUOTE Donald J Trump.....
"TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, WORRY ABOUT DUE PROCESS LATER"

Look it up

Far too many good Americans are still suckers for the Establishment

Yeah......didn't do it.......said a lot of things off the top of his head....I'm actually concerned with actions....you moron.

And they absolutely adore him.

Adore him? No. Recognize what he accomplished, and how he drew out the enemies of this country.......took on the foreign enemies of this country...while shit heels like you supported violence, racism and hate by backing the democrat party.

Yeah......didn't do it.......said a lot of things off the top of his head....I'm actually concerned with actions....you moron.

Attacking people on the same side as you are........ is brilliant !!!!

He did do some good things. But also some of the good things he promised never happened either. but they sure sounded good.

Donald j Trump was born and raised a NEW YORK Democrat who magically jumped ship at the last minute to run as a Republican.
That said, the Left was absolutely wrong to spend 4 years attacking him

Last edited:

MAGA forever...

Downright fucking embarrassing OP. This is gonna follow you around like a new puppy.

Here, you'll need these

image.jpg

Cultists. No self-respect whatsoever. SMGDFH

One of the worst Potus of our time. Good bye and good riddance.
More like THE worst

Definitely. Buchanan failed to stave off the Civil War but he didn't send a mob to invade the Capitol. Harding and Grant were knee-deep in corruption but not at the Rumpian level. Hoover couldn't handle an economy burst but he didn't stare into space while a pandemic swept through. Shrub needlessly invaded Iraq with no evidence but Rump needlessly invaded the United States with the same amount.

Compared to literally any POTUS we can name, Rump takes the cake. Two scoops.

Forum List

Back