A Third of Republicans Now View Trump Unfavorably

The Don has a way of rubbing people the wrong way, because the Don has a super ego, which pisses of the left to the Nth Degree. That was why back in 2016 he was able to surprise everyone when the normal Joe US citizen said, damn that guy really speaks for me, so i will vote for him anyday. I have known others like that, you take them with a grain of salt. Again, we all bleed the same color, so i treat everyone with respect, but want respect back.

Unless you are a dumbass Joe Biden voter, then you get no respect, because i cant respect stupid people.
I think Clinton was the scummiest President of my lifetime from a personal point of view, but I certainly would not turn down the opportunity to have lunch with him.

Speaking of poopypants, the stench from the Trump cult losers here tells everyone that Biden scares the crap out of them.

And that's okay, Trump cult losers. Given how often and how severely Biden has been curbstomping you sad losers, we understand why you're so scared.

But please, go be scared somewhere else. You all reek. It's eyewatering, the shit-smell that you bring into a room. That's just one of the reasons why nobody wants you around.

The shine is wearing off and the stink is setting in even among Repblicans....interesting.

That stupid intermittent bold faced lettering schtick really bothers the shit outta me.

And don't worry: Trump will be just fine.

Maybe get a hobby or something.

You can stay home and not vote or you can vote. There still going to be a winner and loser.

Some may be motivated to vote because they hate the other guy so much that they have to vote. Living with regret for the next 4 years leaves bitter memories of what if I vote and those other lazy people voted.

You heard it here first, folks.

Hell I view Trump unfavorably. He's a narcissistic prick.

But he was by far the best president we've had in decades and I would vote for him for THAT job as many times as necessary to put him into office.

The Don has a way of rubbing people the wrong way, because the Don has a super ego, which pisses of the left to the Nth Degree. That was why back in 2016 he was able to surprise everyone when the normal Joe US citizen said, damn that guy really speaks for me, so i will vote for him anyday. I have known others like that, you take them with a grain of salt. Again, we all bleed the same color, so i treat everyone with respect, but want respect back.

Unless you are a dumbass Joe Biden voter, then you get no respect, because i cant respect stupid people.
Trump publicly humiliated Democrats that's why they hate him.

A new Pew Research poll finds Donald Trump’s “unfavorable” rating among Republicans has risen from 24% in 2022 to 32% in 2023.

The shine is wearing off and the stink is setting in even among Repblicans....interesting.
Here’s some GOP shine…..

A new Pew Research poll finds Donald Trump’s “unfavorable” rating among Republicans has risen from 24% in 2022 to 32% in 2023.

Did you do the same with Biden? He polls lower than Bush 2. Lol

2016, 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections have shown increasing numbers of Blacks and Latinos NOT voting Democrat. How and why is that trend going to break come 2024???

Well considering half of all blacks have a criminal history by the time 2024 comes around Trump will as well and so blacks will feel comfy voting for one of their own so you have a point there.

Forum List

Back