A Texas Welcome to Obama

And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

Tissue for you liberal scum? :lol:

And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

In the end it will be you and your political party that will need the tissues and PLENTY of them.

In the end it will be you and your political party that will need the tissues and PLENTY of them.

:lol: Repeat that same thing in November for us.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Dont think so. The people of this country have had enough of liberals. Come November you will see how pissed we are.

Whaaaaaaaa!!!!! Obama killed Osama Bin Laden, a friend to Texas & Bush.
celebcry6georgewbush.jpg

Bush had fellow Texan Tommy Franks order our Afghan forces to let Osama Bin Laden escape. That kept oil prices nice & high for Texans & our entitled military contractors raking in big bucks. Who cares if Osama Bin Laden killed a bunch of New Yorkers. Texas hate New Yorkers too.

Last edited:

:lol: Repeat that same thing in November for us.
No matter how tough the talk it will not ever save your pitiful Republican record of doing nothing for the country while you had the chance. That is what the voters will be looking at and how only the Democrats worked through the thick and thin of it while House Republicans merely sat on their hands and listened to their perpetual pied piper crier instead of working for their constituents who sent them to Washington. America will not forget.

Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

The liberals with a small amount of intelligence are starting to see what a loser Obama is and are quietly shunning him. Then you have idiotic ball suckers like you that will praise the lying sack of shit forever.

Lie?

Does this mean that Colorado democrats will meet with obama?

Perry probably got an audit letter from the IRS and it changed his mind.

I don't think any President should visit Texas

They are a bunch of Kennedy killers

Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

Obama had full control of the Senate and House for his first TWO years asswipe. better get your facts straight before you make a complete ass of yourself....oh...right....too late for that!

I'm surprised Ricky was even IN Texas. I thought he would be in California or New York looking for skilled workers to come to his state. Apparently, they don't grow them too smart in Texas.

Obama had full control of the Senate and House for his first TWO years asswipe. better get your facts straight before you make a complete ass of yourself....oh...right....too late for that!

Come back when you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Forum List

Back