A taco truck served ICE workers, apologized, then apologized again

Yes. It has to be tough to separate children from their parents, knowing they may never be reunited again. I'm sure it's almost as hard as planting drugs on an innocent black teen age kid, or shooting someone in the back and claiming you feared for your life.

Were you complaining when Obama had the exact same policy?

I'll take your lame post as you don't know what you're talking about

Seems a little bit extreme until you consider that the ICE agents were likely unfairly incarcerating some of the complainer's family members.
Seems a little bit extreme until you consider that the ICE agents were likely unfairly incarcerating some of the complainer's family members.
Your posts seem a little bit extreme, until one considers that you have the IQ of a blade of grass.

No U.S. citizen gets “incarcerated” without due process. And no illegal alien is entitled to be in the U.S. So simple, only a nitwit such as yourself could be confused by it!

Oh my! The taco truck company has become.... Christian Bakers!

Lol

Jo

Yes. It has to be tough to separate children from their parents, knowing they may never be reunited again. I'm sure it's almost as hard as planting drugs on an innocent black teen age kid, or shooting someone in the back and claiming you feared for your life.

These types of dick sucking morons appreciate nothing about the people who sacrifice everything to keep them safe.
Perhaps he should have the experience that some Mexican citizens have of witnessing the slaughter and mutilation of their entire family which would include the rape of their children and the bloody murder of their spouses as they look on. Learning nothing from that my suggestion would next be to have an entire taco truck full of tacos shoved up his ass until he exploded.

Jo

Went to the link...That is NOT a real taco truck!! It's too clean......A real taco truck has to be dented and scratched and not washed in a while and the taco guy needs to not speak English and be sweating over a grill. Now THAT is how you get a 'real' taco!!! :113::21:

I think we all forgetting the real issue here- Were the tacos any good?

Already addressed that, they can't be good by the looks of the truck. Plus the name is all wrong it needs to be Hispanic.

Already addressed that, they can't be good by the looks of the truck. Plus the name is all wrong it needs to be Hispanic.

I am of the thought that being Hispanic does not make on innately better at making tacos. I am as honky as a catfish sandwich and I make some amazing tamales. I can also bang out some amazing soul food as well.

I am of the thought that being Hispanic does not make on innately better at making tacos. I am as honky as a catfish sandwich and I make some amazing tamales. I can also bang out some amazing soul food as well.
Appropriating the food of other cultures does not make you admirable. It makes you a white parasite using your privilege to steal the cultural treasures of downtrodden people of color.

Choke on your chalupa. Gag on your collared greens. Vomit up your vindaloo and suffocate on your sashimi.

Appropriating the food of other cultures does not make you admirable. It makes you a white parasite using your privilege to steal the cultural treasures of downtrodden people of color.

Choke on your chalupa. Gag on your collared greens. Vomit up your vindaloo and suffocate on your sashimi.

Whiny retards are free to peddle their cultural appropriation bullshit, but I am not buying it. I reject the entire notion of it.

Whiny retards are free to peddle their cultural appropriation bullshit, but I am not buying it. I reject the entire notion of it.
Sorry. I was forced to channel for a USC sophomore sorority girl who got triggered at a Taco Bell drive through.

Sorry. I was forced to channel for a USC sophomore sorority girl who got triggered at a Taco Bell drive through.

You had me convinced, but you need something in there about the patriarchy as a finishing touch. lol

Obama didn't have the exact same policy. Of course, with you being a crazy right winger and all, I don;t expect you to understand that.

LMFAO, how racist of ICE using a taco truck , do illegal rapist killer Mexicans like Ice cream?

(Just wondering)

(CNN)A taco truck company is in the middle of a controversy after serving workers at an immigration detention center in upstate New York, then apologizing for it.

Buffalo-based Lloyd parked one of its trucks at the Buffalo Federal Detention Center in Batavia and served lunch for workers there last Wednesday.

It did not take long for Twitter to come out against their move, with clients vowing to never eat their tacos again. The taco company put out an apology the next day, saying it was a mistake to have served Immigration and Customs enforcement workers and there was "no excuse" for their actions, and acknowledging their ties with the local immigrant and refugee community.

A taco truck served ICE workers, apologized, then apologized again

/——/ So the truck will refuse service to certain people based on their occupation?

The law enforcement hater speakers again about more bullshit. ICE Agents have a tough job something you wouldn’t have knowledge of as you hide like a sissy boy behind a computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Forum List

Back