Glenn beck does another great chalkboard,,

Haha no way am I gonna subject myself to 2 friggin' hours of Glenn Beck and his stupid chalkboard.

Beck went off the rails for a long time. However, he has been spot on lately, and this is another example. If you want to see propaganda, Democrat, leftist propaganda, just look at NBC/MSNBC (owned by COMCAST who is financially supporting and backing BIDEN), CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, and others.

Beck went off the rails for a long time. However, he has been spot on lately, and this is another example. If you want to see propaganda, Democrat, leftist propaganda, just look at NBC/MSNBC (owned by COMCAST who is financially supporting and backing BIDEN), CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, and others.
Ok I'll bite...

When did Beck go off the rails -- and what did he do that made you say "Man, that Glenn Beck guy has gone off the rails"???

Ok I'll bite...

When did Beck go off the rails -- and what did he do that made you say "Man, that Glenn Beck guy has gone off the rails"???

His tenure on Fox News and then some on the Blaze had him CRYING over wild conspiracy theories, and alarmist rhetoric. Plus he hated Trump and was AGAIINST his Presidency for a long time until he became President.

turns out the media has been lying and covering up for the DNC/Ukraine corruption the whole time

Isn't he supposed to be using a sharpie instead of chalk?

Did he not get the memo?

Or did you accidentally send it to the Democrats with the anti impeachment talking points?

Ok I'll bite...

His tenure on Fox News and then some on the Blaze had him CRYING over wild conspiracy theories, and alarmist rhetoric. Plus he hated Trump and was AGAIINST his Presidency for a long time until he became President.

Ahhh yes....there it is....

Now that he is back on team Trump - suddenly his conspiracy theories aren't wild anymore because they align with Trump's wild ass conspiracies

Did Beck get more sane?

Or did you get less?

Did Beck get more sane?

Or did you get less?
Well I don’t think he’s a democrat so he’s no insane lol

C'mon guys. Enough of this far right wing conspiracy bullshit.

The Blaze - Media Bias/Fact Check
you know what commie fucks do when they cant refute a message,,,

ATTACK THE MESSENGER,,,

You probably weren't alive when he had his meltdown on public TV. I admit I didn't listen to the video, I do not listen to Glen Beck.

in other words you have nothing to say but due to your severe case of TDS you just couldnt help yourself,,,

thats OK we understand,,,

Forum List

Back