A summary of recent Earthquakes (Sept 29, 2022) and Contemperary thoughts on them

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
This video takes almost an hour, but it tells interesting changes going on worldwide by way of many temblors and coincidences of a path they follow:
I visit the USGS Latest earthquakes often, but I've never understood why, say the Puerto Rico region is getting a lot of earthquakes in the past couple of years. This worldwide view of a scientific reason may tip one of you smarter earthquake watchers into what all this means. Sometimes though not in any of the earthquake paths, when I turn in, barefooted under covers, I can feel very slight tremors in a region in which earthquakes just don't seem to happen. It's very slight, mind you, but something is going on down there, deep inside the earth, and it's likely thousands of miles away... or is it?

Here's the reel, and you can hit "you tube" and see a larger view on your computer monitor if you want to really enjoy seeing all the details of this shaky information:

1665414918611.png

Run!!! It's coming...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 708054

Run!!! It's coming...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The scientist speaking had a strange sense of humor. The first time I saw South America in an unintelligible shape was because his camera showed the north as the Pacific Ocean and the east side of SA looked like it was at the south point, which looked weird to put it mildly. I guess he's the Bob Hope of the global scientists' societies, but I caught it on the second time around. Sorry for being so long in coming back, but I have a brother recuperating from emphasema coming home to my house after being in the hospital for two weeks and at a nurse friend's home for almost 2 weeks now, and he will be home probably in a half hour. It will be good to have him back, and I'm putting him in the living room as he continues his getting better. At least, I hope all that, as he will being on his back for a month for the first time in his life took place.

The "aftershocks" of the first temblor occurred somewhere near Mexico, not Antartica. Just saying. I'm going to watch it a couple of more times. Here's today's current regional show (below).

The scientist speaking had a strange sense of humor. The first time I saw South America in an unintelligible shape was because his camera showed the north as the Pacific Ocean and the east side of SA looked like it was at the south point, which looked weird to put it mildly. I guess he's the Bob Hope of the global scientists' societies, but I caught it on the second time around. Sorry for being so long in coming back, but I have a brother recuperating from emphasema coming home to my house after being in the hospital for two weeks and at a nurse friend's home for almost 2 weeks now, and he will be home probably in a half hour. It will be good to have him back, and I'm putting him in the living room as he continues his getting better. At least, I hope all that, as he will being on his back for a month for the first time in his life took place.

The "aftershocks" of the first temblor occurred somewhere near Mexico, not Antartica. Just saying. I'm going to watch it a couple of more times. Here's today's current regional show (below).
You're watching tensor solutions (wave point collision). For every earth quake the wave travels around the earth in all directions. the point of convergence is a potential for a massive earthquake. When you have a big quake, the convergence point of wave collision can be used to work backwards in an effort to see a clear point of origination. Sometimes the aftershocks make it hard to locate the point of origin.

Oops it didn't work, and I have to bring my brother in the house now. Not sure when I can be back. Thanks, BillyBob.

Forum List

Back