A Storm Pinball machine (5 named) in the Atlantic.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Bermuda Just Hit (Paulette).
Gulf Coast about to get hit (Sally).
And three more named storms in the Atlantic.
(Rene, Vicky, Teddy)
A record Five simultaneous named Storms/Hurricanes is a record in the Atlantic.
A few more are just depressions.

goes16_ir_atl.gif

`

Attachments

• 1600107567525.png
    1600107567525.png
    502 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
What's in a name? Did storms ever exist out there in the Atlantic before they were named? Time was when only hurricanes were the only storms that were named and now the weather people even name winter storms.

Ok.........I wanna know which asshole forgot to pay child support and got Sally to come here.........

Good news for leftist........I'l probably lose power and the net.........shingles.....siding .......well the generators cranked up a bit ago........

See ya.

I like the line of storms-----hurricanes need heat to run and grow. 5 storms back to back eat up the hurricanes fuel (warm waters) cooling them and the atmosphere off-----------and likely weakening any chance of a hurricane. It's the big ONE by itself you gotta worry about.

I like the line of storms-----hurricanes need heat to run and grow. 5 storms back to back eat up the hurricanes fuel (warm waters) cooling them and the atmosphere off-----------and likely weakening any chance of a hurricane. It's the big ONE by itself you gotta worry about.
4 of the 5 will not make US landfall... And the storm energy is not there in a cool ocean. Surface cold will diminish the majority of them...

My problem with the weather channel is that they are like goldfish. Every ripple in the bowl is like a whole new world.
The Weather Channel are bunch of giant Drama Queens------there can be a slight breeze and they start screaming its a monsoon. They are nuts.

Bermuda Just Hit (Paulette).
Gulf Coast about to get hit (Sally).
And three more named storms in the Atlantic.
(Rene, Vicky, Teddy)
A record Five simultaneous named Storms/Hurricanes is a record in the Atlantic.
A few more are just depressions.

View attachment 388603

`

cool stuff..........but looks like every summer/fall since Ive been alive.....:bye1::bye1:.....which is a very long time.

Forum List

Back