Zone1 A solution to AA that still gives underscoring blacks opportunity to go to a prestigious college without disadvantaging whites and Asians

IMO, we've already given too much and should not give one more cent to AA or any of it's related concepts or policies.

End it, let the chips fall where they may.
Whites have gotten AA since 1776.

What you say doesn't happen and that's all there is to it. Jews are white black and all races. You're white, your religion is Jewish.
Of course it happens. You just deny it. The SCOTUS is going to put a stop to it, and Your denial that it happens everywhere isn’t going to change that.

You’re a pretty old guy, if I recall. Ever see “Guide for the Married Man,” a comedy in the mid 60s staring Walter Matthau. His advice was that you’re in bed with another woman and your wife walks in on you, just DENY anything was going on. The whole tIme the other woman is getting dressed, keep telling your wife nobody is in the room. just deny, deny, deny….

You remind me of that movie.

Nobody black was admitted into your fictional school who did not meet entrance requirements. Soo stop telling that lie. Every white student at that school did not score higher than blacks. Furthermore if you have 1000 whites take tests and 200 blacks, more whites will have higher scores based on sheer numbers. This is something your racially biased arument fails to mention.
Playing fast and loose with statistics again, I see.

The AVERAGE score of accepted blacks was significantly lower than the average score of accepted whites. In fact, it was lower than rejected whites.

But you keep denying, Walter.

Whites have gotten AA since 1776.

Not true, and especially not true since the mid 60s when more and more this society has been discrination against whites in favor of blacks.

Lisa, you've been shown countless times that your racially biased claims are a bunch of malarkey.

Lisa, you've been shown countless times that your racially biased claims are a bunch of malarkey.
And you’ve been told countless times that I’ve worked in admissions, know the data, and the behind-the-scenes discussions as to how to justify the discrepancies in acceptance rates for various metrics according to race.

These racist practices will be stopped this year. Since you deny that blacks get favored for admissions, you should have no problem when the SCOTUS rules it unconstitutional.

There are no rules, but there are racists who refuse tp include blacks.
The racist excluders I see are guilt-ridden white libs on Madison Ave who are flooding TV commercials with black faces far in excess of the mere 12% of the population that they represent in real life

The racist excluders I see are guilt-ridden white libs on Madison Ave who are flooding TV commercials with black faces far in excess of the mere 12% of the population that they represent in real life
When you're whining about how many blacks are in TV commercials when blacks are the number 1 group that views the most TV, you have problems.

And you’ve been told countless times that I’ve worked in admissions, know the data, and the behind-the-scenes discussions as to how to justify the discrepancies in acceptance rates for various metrics according to race.

These racist practices will be stopped this year. Since you deny that blacks get favored for admissions, you should have no problem when the SCOTUS rules it unconstitutional.
If you worked in admissions then you know that test scores is not all admission offices look at. But you keep talking about test scores so I really doubt that you have.

According to the facts nothing should change and if it does we are returning to whites only, which is what you want because that is what AA was meant to stop. Furthermore, it ends chances for women, which is how YOU got hired.

When you're whining about how many blacks are in TV commercials when blacks are the number 1 group that views the most TV, you have problems.
Do you mean 12% of the population represent more than 50% of TV viewers?

No wonder blacks cant pass a literacy test in Louisiana

And in terms of buying power I think whites are still the most important demographic

Yet TV execs ignore what is in their best interest for the sake of lib social engineering and political correctness

Do you mean 12% of the population represent more than 50% of TV viewers?

No wonder blacks cant pass a literacy test in Louisiana

And in terms of buying power I think whites are still the most important demographic

Yet TV execs ignore what is in their best interest for the sake of lib social engineering and political correctness
According to a recent study by the Nielson, which provides rating for TV, Black people watch two hours more TV a day than the national average of five hours and eleven minutes, amounting to 40% more than the national average.

TV executives are doing just fine. TV is not the only means of advertising.

According to a recent study by the Nielson, which provides rating for TV, Black people watch two hours more TV a day than the national average of five hours and eleven minutes, amounting to 40% more than the national average.

TV executives are doing just fine. TV is not the only means of advertising.
No wonder black firemen cant pass a promotion test in New Haven Conn

No wonder black firemen cant pass a promotion test in New Haven Conn
Except black firemen did pass that test 20 years ago. But what you fail to recognize is that without government help and preferences, whites have nothing

If you worked in admissions then you know that test scores is not all admission offices look at. But you keep talking about test scores so I really doubt that you have.

According to the facts nothing should change and if it does we are returning to whites only, which is what you want because that is what AA was meant to stop. Furthermore, it ends chances for women, which is how YOU got hired.
Oh for Gd’s sake, we are not returning to “whites only.” Stop with the scare tactics. We will be going to a race-blind system where blacks and whites have the same standards applied vis a vis admissions decisions.

And I got hired because I am very talented in my field. I was first in my class, and have won many awards for my work - some national - as far back as the mid 80s.

This thread is no solution nor is it about a solution. Whites have cheated on the entrance tests for years. Some, like trump paid people to take test for them, and others paid schools as we have seen in recent scandals.

Then we have this, which conveniently does not get mentioned at any time in the numerous threads started by the OP of this one where she makrs a spurrious claim, that is in fact, a lie.

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

www.voanews.com

SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating. The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT),...
www.voanews.com
www.voanews.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-exactly-how-students-cheated-on-sat-in-asia/

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.​

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.
www.theatlantic.com

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

And it is primarily the Chinese who have filed suits with that racist Bloom to try ending AA.

China and South Korea: Students Given Answers to Repeat Tests​

blog.prepscholar.com

Cheating on the SAT Spreads to the United States

There's been a recent SAT cheating scandal, this time in the United States. Read more about what actually happened, who's affected, and what the College Board can do from this point forward.
blog.prepscholar.com
blog.prepscholar.com

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country​

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.

world.time.com

For the First Time, SAT Test Gets Canceled in an Entire Country | TIME.com

Some 1,500 South Korean students who dream of attending elite American colleges are scrambling after the U.S.-based administrator of the SAT cancelled the scheduled May 4 session of the exam because of allegations of widespread cheating.
world.time.com

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications​

www.pri.org

Elite Asian students cheat like mad on US college applications

Competition fuels boom in brokers offering fake transcripts, essays and SAT scores.
www.pri.org
www.pri.org

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud​

By educationrealist
To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians:

Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to America, work hard, and look how the system screws them.
But that reaction ignores the stereotype.

The stereotype, delicately put: first and second generation Chinese, Korean, and Indian Americans often fail to embody the sterling academic credentials they include with their applications, and do not live up to the expectations these universities have for top tier students.

Less delicately put: They cheat. And when they don’t cheat, they game tests in a way utterly incomprehensible to the Western mind, leading to test scores with absolutely zero link to underlying ability. Or both. Or maybe it’s all cheating, and we just don’t know it. Either way, the resumes are functional fraud.

Is it true for every single recent Chinese, Korean, or Indian immigrant? Of course not. I know far more recent Asian immigrants than most people, a fair number of whom effortlessly exceed their academic records, with style points to boot. That doesn’t make the stereotype any less relevant. Or less accurate, as stereotypes go.

This piece will focus on recent Asian immigrants and cheating. I hope at some point to put together a piece on Asian nationals and cheating, but the one that’s hardest of all is the second part of the stereotype, the one that says okay, so they don’t always cheat—maybe—but even if they don’t, their test scores don’t match what we consider reality.
I will include a number of reported stories that back up my own experiences, as well as excerpt from School of Dreams, by Edward Humes, the story of a few years at Whitney High, a selective California public high school that is almost entirely Asian (as early as 1987, it was 45% Asian). Note again that this behavior is of recent Asian immigrants, kids who either came here very young or were born to recent immigrants. Humes’ book specifices this, and the aforementioned Wall Street Journal article also specifies that the troubles are with recent immigrants.

educationrealist.wordpress.com

Asian Immigrants and What No One Mentions Aloud

To continue my thoughts on college admissions and Asians: Many people, reading of the clear discrimination against Asians, become all righteous, thinking of those poor, hardworking Asians. Come to …

If you are going to claim to support actual equality (or equity), you cannot hold past grievances against any group going forward.

We Conservatives make no such claims of interest in equslity or equity, so it’s not a concern for us.
When past things are the cause of inequality, yes we can.

The poor results of lowering requirements and qualifications for black employment and college entry can be seen everywhere.

Biden's VP, Harris, and his new Jamaican Press Secretary can barely string a coherent sentence together. Their statements are usually garbled nonsense. Biden seems to hire blacks as a way to buy black votes. Competence seems never to be a consideration.

Herschel Walker is barely understandable when he speaks.

Imo, only blacks can improve their ability to compete on merit. They must find the will to change the thug culture that is so firmly embraced by so many blacks. Much of that culture comes out of prison 'thinking' and from life on the street.

While most Asians and whites are devoted to education and thinking about their future, too many blacks seem to have little, if any, interest in those things.

A lot of blacks think you get "respect" by acting tough and demanding it. They have no clue that true respect has to be EARNED. Their values are totally fucked up. They believe they are victims, and they play the part to the hilt.

Giving blacks ever more free shit, and pouring them into jobs for which they are not qualified will not solve the problems that seem never to go away.

Some people say blacks are genetically unable to learn much beyond the basics. Others say their average IQ is 85, and that cannot be changed.

I believe their biggest problems are cultural issues. And ONLY blacks can make the changes that will improve their collective future.

The rest: all the government giveaways, the lowered standards for blacks, the jobs they are given - for which they are not qualified - all these things are just window dressing that cannot do a fucking thing to fix the real problems.

It's time for blacks to stop their fucking whining and excuse making. It's time to get off their asses and make the changes only they can make.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back