A Simple Way to Stem the Hispanic Border Surge

Do you believe the crash of the Mexican pot trade is related to the immigrant flood?

• Yes, they did depend on that a lot for their economy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, they are just coincidentally happening near the same time.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • It could be related but there are probably other causes too.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

America needs to be brought down a few notches for our various sins and opening the borders would be a very effective strategy towards that goal. Remember, our Constitution was written by rich white slave owners, America is racist, we need to fundamentally change the country, so we need to get to work on speeding up the decay.

Wrong , Mexico needs to be responsible for its citizens.
Its another discussion but we need to be responsible for our citizens first.We have plenty poor and underpriveliged here natural born. or are you being sarcastic

Do you think Mexican officials had something to do with greasing the long journey, safe passage and coordinated appearance of this flood of children showing up after the thousand + mile journey from their southern border to the US? And if so, the next question that begs is "why"?

Right, you're going to blow up children and women as a means of "solving the US's problems". I think you'd be achieving the opposite. How about the hispanic catholic huge families can no longer afford to feed their kids now that the US hippies took a huge chunk of their economy away?

Put up lots of warning signs....after the first few step on one.....there will be very few deaths.

Right, you're going to blow up children and women as a means of "solving the US's problems". I think you'd be achieving the opposite. How about the hispanic catholic huge families can no longer afford to feed their kids now that the US hippies took a huge chunk of their economy away?

Put up lots of warning signs....after the first few step on one.....there will be very few deaths.

You're for the dissolving of democratic rule by forcing fascism on the majority via the farce that is [behavioral] "gay rights"....

.. and now you express that you are in favor of blowing up or killing women and children..

I'm beginning to like you less and less with each post of yours I read.

Impose a 1,000% tax on all money being wired to Mexico. You want to send $100? That will be $1100!

Well I think we're on the right track. Instead of fining Mexico though, we'd maybe ought to rub her fur the right way. Kitty scratches.

The people who most want pot to remain illegal in the U.S. are the cartels. Anything that weakens the cartels is good for Mexico and the best way to stop illegal immigration is for Mexico to become a strong economy.

And the best way to weaken the drug cartels is to DECRIMINALIZE drug use like Colorado has done.

The people who most want pot to remain illegal in the U.S. are the cartels. Anything that weakens the cartels is good for Mexico and the best way to stop illegal immigration is for Mexico to become a strong economy.

And the best way to weaken the drug cartels is to DECRIMINALIZE drug use like Colorado has done.

WRONG.

Because as another poster said, the cartels just switch to much harder drugs like heroin, meth and whatever "krokodil" is. Driving the price of marijuana down into the basement [= legalizing it] is not the answer for many reasons. One reason is that kids can more easily access/afford it. The other is because like 1/4 of the Mexican and Central American economies relied upon their black market trade with the US. It was always a gentleman's agreement. Ollie North under a GOP administration even was involved with that Central American cocaine for arms scandal. Our country allowed planes filled with cocaine to land here and offload in exchange for an arms deal down there.

Right now, with Russia and China and Venezuela nipping at our heels is not the time to inspire the Mexican government to send us a message that "see, we will allow and facilitate the safe passage of a surge of [insert nationality here] to flood your southern borders". Right now is the time to curb our bullying, reach out to other nations in a humble pose and feel the pain that we have actively or inadvertently forced upon them by our hubris.

Driving the price of pot into the basement by legalizing it has begun years back to critically and dangerously destablize the Mexican economy and escalates violence there. I'm pretty sure they have done the math on it, even if you haven't...

WRONG.

Because as another poster said, the cartels just switch to much harder drugs like heroin, meth and whatever "krokodil" is. ..

So?

Americans are free people.

They have the right to consume any substance.

Whether or not a substance is safe if for your doctor , not the DEA, to determine.

So?

Whether or not a substance is safe if for your doctor , not the DEA, to determine.

They have the right to consume any substance, but not to provide that substance to each other necessarily. Therein is the problem. I have a right [or rather it's almost impossible to prevent me from not] to consume heroin, but no right whatsoever to sell it to you. Especially if it doesn't have the FDA stamp of approval on it. Unregulated sales of narcotics are going to run into the FDA sooner or later. You might as well be prepared for it.

And all that being said you're COMPLETELY ignoring the point of this thread. And that is that making pot free by legalizing it means Mexico is suffering economically directly as a result of the failure of our government to regulate the black markets here, in addition to purity, concentration and other issues of public health concern with the whacky weed.

Try to stay focused on the fact that Mexico, for some reason, is obviously angry with the US and is greasing the skids to shuttle tens of thousands of people from lower Central America all along her girth to the US border in order to make a statement. My thought is that if you don't want some of those dark skinned, dark haired folks to be arab terrorists cloaked in serapis acting in concert with Russia and China's intent, you might want to rub Mexico's fur the right way. She purrs when you do. She scratches when you don't. There isn't a gray area between the two with our rowdy neighbor to the south.

Last edited:
Cut off any financial Aid to Mexico and stop allowing money to be sent there until Mexico takes care of their side of the border. They will probably plant landmines themself.

Impose a 1,000% tax on all money being wired to Mexico. You want to send $100? That will be $1100!

And the same goes for money sent to every other country? And monies sent by businesses? And even if it were legally and practically feasible, this little plan wouldn't just create a booming new industry couriering hard cash back across the border and then returning with more drugs, illegals, etc.?

So?

They have the right to consume any substance, but not to provide that substance to each other necessarily. .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iQbBbMAFE&feature=kp"]BULLSHIT.[/ame]

Immigration is net zero right now.

The tide was years ago.

Then what's all this with a sudden surge of children and women flooding the borders? Weird instigating from Russia/Syria, Russia/Ukraine and Russia?/N. Korea and Russia?/Africa have been playing on the heartstrings of the world stage and geared to provoke the US. I see this as very much having that same particular flavor of a vodka spike to it.

Of course I could be wrong...

In any event, nobody here is arguing that Mexican authorities haven't completely been in cahoots and greasing the skids for that cargo to march thousands of miles to the north right to the US border. The shots I saw aren't emaciated people. Nor are they wearing rags. They are fat, well fed and wearing clothes that look like they were bought at Target, Walmart or Macys the week before. I rode horses by the US border years ago. I once ran into an immigrant family cowering in a drainage ditch...father, mother and four tiny children. I couldn't bring myself to turn them in but probably should've because they looked like they might need medical help. They were skinny as a rail, wearing filthy rags. They looked dehydrated too with their eyes sunken in and hollow, all of them. This group looks very different.

They had to have the help and compliance of authorities in Mexico. And that fact needs a little discussing...

Last edited:
Cut off any financial Aid to Mexico and stop allowing money to be sent there until Mexico takes care of their side of the border. They will probably plant landmines themself.

And the same goes for money sent to every other country? And monies sent by businesses? And even if it were legally and practically feasible, this little plan wouldn't just create a booming new industry couriering hard cash back across the border and then returning with more drugs, illegals, etc.?

It would dramatically slow the flood of money to Mexico...and should, of course, be combined with sealing the border. The invasion MUST be stopped.

Forum List

Back