A simple truth: Biden's Job Boom? Thank Republican Governors

Hm.

I think you totally misjudged the prose of my initial post.

We both should be happy these people are finding work. We both know what it's like to have a job and then find ourselves unable to work one due to our respective disabilities.

But I also am a big fan of "cause and effect," and what these governors did paved the way for this new burst of economic activity.

Nothing in my post is an affront to anyone who works because I know the satisfaction of having a job and contributing to society.

Eat a Snickers, old man.
I never needed any government to tell me if I can or can't work I worked through the pandemic and had a good year. I did have to stop doing masonry due to my disability in December of 2020. No governor helps or deters my ability to earn nor does it stop anyone who wants to work even during a pandemic.

Not entirely, but they certainly have culpability.
Culpability. Motives to protect others, themselves and their family, neighbors and even strangers are ethical; the lack of a moral compass land smack onto the laps of Trump, DeSantos and Abbott - among others - are culpable.

Culpability. Motives to protect others, themselves and their family, neighbors and even strangers are ethical; the lack of a moral compass land smack onto the laps of Trump, DeSantos and Abbott - among others - are culpable.
What does it mean when a person is deflecting?

Deflection is attempting to draw attention away from oneself and put that attention onto another person. All ages may engage in deflection. Children try to deflect blame when they are in trouble for negative actions by pointing out a different negative action that a sibling did

1636473936072.png

And to address your point directly,

It's a combination of culpability and plausible deniability.

We all know they contributed to this situation, and they share culpability. You (they) can deny your involvement in this all you want to, but actions speak louder than words (cliche I know).

You are entirely too predictable.

Liberals are entirely culpable for the supply chain crisis, the inflation exceeding income gains, and those reluctant to take the jab.

All on you, parrot.
Provide evidence which can sustain your claim.

Did liberals prolong the pandemic, which is the primary cause of inflation and shortage of goods? How about considering other elements which extended the virus and its variants? How about decades of repairing and/or expanding roadways, railroads and seaports? Fiscal conservatism is culpable, those who seek to fund these see the future an not kick the can down the road, aka fiscal responsible.

Provide evidence which can sustain your claim.

Okay.

Producer prices jump 8.6%:

Gas prices are nearly $1+ dollars over what they were last year. And what does Biden want to do?

The supply chain crisis drags on. And what does Biden do instead? He goes on a spending spree.

Inflation is at 5.3% YOY compared to income gains topping out at 4.9%. Nobody is gaining anything from this supposed economic recovery.

Also, Joe's vaccine mandates on US businesses threaten to dislocate millions of people from their jobs because of their choice not to vaccinate.

Despite a court ruling a temporary pause to his diktat, he tells businesses to ignore the ruling.

You asked me to supplement my claims, and I did so. The sheer recklessness of this administration's handling of our economic infrastructure threatens to doom millions of Americans before the end of his term.

And we'll all have witless voters like you to thank for it.

Okay.

Producer prices jump 8.6%:

Gas prices are nearly $1+ dollars over what they were last year. And what does Biden want to do?

The supply chain crisis drags on. And what does Biden do instead? He goes on a spending spree.

Inflation is at 5.3% YOY compared to income gains topping out at 4.9%. Nobody is gaining anything from this supposed economic recovery.

Also, Joe's vaccine mandates on US businesses threaten to dislocate millions of people from their jobs because of their choice not to vaccinate.

Despite a court ruling a temporary pause to his diktat, he tells businesses to ignore the ruling.

You asked me to supplement my claims, and I did so. The sheer recklessness of this administration's handling of our economic infrastructure threatens to doom millions of Americans before the end of his term.

And we'll all have witless voters like you to thank for it.

We are facing a crisis, one which Republican Party Pols mitigates as a hoax, and then vaccines are dangerous. Your first link is written as an OP-ED, that is one persons opinion in a very conservative organization.

Consider the hypocrisy, the Republican Supporters/the anti vaxxers "My Body, My Choice" and out of the other side of their mouth denying women "My Body, My Choice!

"The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review."

See the evidence in reference to this threads theme on Octobers jobs.

Liberals bragging about the good jobs report these past few days were not so long ago fighting to extend unemployment payments to those who lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Had they gotten their way, the hundreds of thousands of jobs that were created would have remained unfilled; those newly employed stuck at home drawing unemployment benefits with the economy still stuck in neutral.

Liberals fought Republican governors every step of the way as they opened their state economies, lifted the virus lockdowns, and most importantly of all (also the biggest reason why there are almost a million new jobs), stopped unemployment checks to able-bodied Americans. They also chose not to impose vaccine mandates on businesses within their states, which allowed even more entrepreneurial freedom of movement. Because these governors chose to do so, the resultant explosion of jobs is their doing, not Biden's. Not Democrats. The credit has been misplaced on purpose. Democrats do not deserve any of the credit for this. At all.

Liberals knew that what these governors did helped right the ship and instead want to give credit to the guy swabbing the poop deck.

Newly employed? Re-employed? Thank a Republican governor who chose to move forward and leave the fear behind!
Thank You to the States that reopened is the better way to put it no matter the political party in my personal opinion.

California and Texas reopening is helping the Jobs numbers but the Progressive Left will never admit this…

"The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review."
A court ruling is a court ruling, and all due respect must be given to it, regardless of political leanings.

Well, you would say that if the court chose to uphold the mandate.

Yes, you are as predictable as they come.

A court ruling is a court ruling, and all due respect must be given to it, regardless of political leanings.

Well, you would say that if the court chose to uphold the mandate.

Yes, you are as predictable as they come.

STATEMENT: "A court ruling is a court ruling, and all due respect must be given to it, regardless of political leanings."

RESPONSE: I AGREE, However the ruling halted the requirements Saturday pending review."

So you must agree with all due respect that the 60 + or - rulings for the efforts of Trump's Lawyers' who tried to overturn the election were denied and in some cases laughed at or reprimanded. But I digress.

Liberals bragging about the good jobs report these past few days were not so long ago fighting to extend unemployment payments to those who lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Had they gotten their way, the hundreds of thousands of jobs that were created would have remained unfilled; those newly employed stuck at home drawing unemployment benefits with the economy still stuck in neutral.

Liberals fought Republican governors every step of the way as they opened their state economies, lifted the virus lockdowns, and most importantly of all (also the biggest reason why there are almost a million new jobs), stopped unemployment checks to able-bodied Americans. They also chose not to impose vaccine mandates on businesses within their states, which allowed even more entrepreneurial freedom of movement. Because these governors chose to do so, the resultant explosion of jobs is their doing, not Biden's. Not Democrats. The credit has been misplaced on purpose. Democrats do not deserve any of the credit for this. At all.

Liberals knew that what these governors did helped right the ship and instead want to give credit to the guy swabbing the poop deck.

Newly employed? Re-employed? Thank a Republican governor who chose to move forward and leave the fear behind!
In the same way we can thank Obama for Trump’s economy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back