A serious question for Trump haters

well he is giving you steak tartare & you are hooked because of your basket dwelling deplorable racism. so there's that angle he's playing too....

I am a Jew. I cannot be racist.

sure you can. i've read some of your stuff.

Examples? I ll patiently wait.

oh are you kidding? we've crossed pathsa few times b4 but i specifically remember the thread was about charlettesville... that's as much time i'll spend giving you specifics.
PEPE!

Please do. I would love to see ONE example of me being racist. Just one.

haaaaaa............ you know & i know. even if i wanted to- that particular thread is history when they cleaned out old threads not to long ago. oh well, i don't lie, so there's that.

I am a Jew. I cannot be racist.

oh are you kidding? we've crossed pathsa few times b4 but i specifically remember the thread was about charlettesville... that's as much time i'll spend giving you specifics.
PEPE!

haaaaaa............ you know & i know. even if i wanted to- that particular thread is history when they cleaned out old threads not to long ago. oh well, i don't lie, so there's that.

I have a lot of posts. Surely you can find one of me being racist. Just one. Please. I beg you. Since I despise racists more than anyone on these threads I doubt you'll find one. Since Nazis killed 90% of my ancestors I doubt you'll ever see me support them. Actually I am 100% confident you will not. So please stop your hateful rhetoric. Thank you.

PEPE!

I have a lot of posts. Surely you can find one of me being racist. Just one. Please. I beg you. Since I despise racists more than anyone on these threads I doubt you'll find one. Since Nazis killed 90% of my ancestors I doubt you'll ever see me support them. Actually I am 100% confident you will not. So please stop your hateful rhetoric. Thank you.

i can only go by what i read. it was months ago - but you sure defended the torch bearers & that is a fact, jack.

PEPE!

i can only go by what i read. it was months ago - but you sure defended the torch bearers & that is a fact, jack.

NEVER. They yelled "Jews will not replace us". I would never defend them. Lies.

PEPE!

that protest was chock full of torch bearers & white supremacists... you had no problem defending them at all.

fact.

that protest was chock full of torch bearers & white supremacists... you had no problem defending them at all.

fact.

LMAO. Is this Blasey Ford? These are just blatant lies. WOW. The burden of proof is on you.

We can play the same game for instance. I saw a thread, that I cannot recall or prove where you denied the Holocaust. Prove me wrong.....

fact.

LMAO. Is this Blasey Ford? These are just blatant lies. WOW. The burden of proof is on you.

We can play the same game for instance. I saw a thread, that I cannot recall or prove where you denied the Holocaust. Prove me wrong.....

yawn. i don't lie. so there's that.

fact.

Yawn. I don't know who you are but I just caught you in one. There is that.

fact.

be proud of your racism...

fact.

If we're playing games of fiction, I'll be proud of my dragons too like in GoT...

fact.

If we're playing games of fiction, I'll be proud of my dragons too like in GoT...

aff244a498ee6f1192bd2a9c4ef807b0-its-funny-funny-shit.jpg

aff244a498ee6f1192bd2a9c4ef807b0-its-funny-funny-shit.jpg
upload_2019-3-15_15-12-9.jpeg

Forum List

Back