A Sad Attempt To Save Her Ass

Veil scmheil.

What I think will work is a full orange jumpsuit for Merkel as she spends the rest of her traitorous life breaking rocks.

:lol:

Yes, of course.

Anyone with the audacity to disagree with you politically should be imprisoned in work camps.

No, only those traitorous leaders who unleashed an epidemic of rapes upon the German population and ushered in an uncontrolled mass of uncivilized people who have no intent of adopting German culture.

To reference Toynbe, here, cultures do not die by murder but by suicide. Merkela administered a poison pill and Germany may not survive many more.

If the leaders of Europe had any brains they would boot all Muslims out of their countries.

Muslim don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice their ridiculous religion and Sharia law.

They are spreading all over Europe and I wonder just how many more Paris and Nice's Europe is going to stand for before their leaders grow a brain and boot Muslims out.

She is a politician doing what politicians do. Enough of her constituents are expressing fear and bigotry for her to respond with this politically motivated move.

Nutbags sure do seem to think that something is right as long as lots of people support it......sometimes.

I wonder...is the standard that all faces must be visible at all times?

If the leaders of Europe had any brains they would boot all Muslims out of their countries.

Muslim don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice their ridiculous religion and Sharia law.

They are spreading all over Europe and I wonder just how many more Paris and Nice's Europe is going to stand for before their leaders grow a brain and boot Muslims out.
Well they can't kick all the Muslims out especially since some of the European countries like France historically had colonized some Arab countries, and many came in that way. The best they can do now is to monitor and contain what they have and prevent more from coming in. Europe has a very hard, long road ahead.

What are the betting odds on Merkel's re-election? I'd put money on her getting the boot.
. This idea that has gone on in the world for quite sometime now, where as it is the thought of some that every nation should be flooded with those who rebuke a nations peaceful cultures, and therefore to replace them with anti-cultures has reached a fever pitch.... Hopefully it has finally come to a head for many. There's no telling how much damage these people have done to these nations, and hopefully it will now come to an end. Getting the idiots out of power is a great thing. Any nation coming together to re-instill morals, standards and decency will win, because people have had enough of the filth that has been pushed on these nations by evil people. The whole world has become a blaze with the cancer it has succumb to because of the lies and deceptions. Power vacuums created by huge mistakes being made, has ushered in some evil things and some evil people into the system of things.
Agreed except that I am not hopeful it will come to an end. Islam is relentless as 1000 years of world history teaches us. What I do hope comes to an end is this absurd notion that we have to allow a cult/government/religion to create island states within our countries.

What are the betting odds on Merkel's re-election? I'd put money on her getting the boot.
. This idea that has gone on in the world for quite sometime now, where as it is the thought of some that every nation should be flooded with those who rebuke a nations peaceful cultures, and therefore to replace them with anti-cultures has reached a fever pitch.... Hopefully it has finally come to a head for many. There's no telling how much damage these people have done to these nations, and hopefully it will now come to an end. Getting the idiots out of power is a great thing. Any nation coming together to re-instill morals, standards and decency will win, because people have had enough of the filth that has been pushed on these nations by evil people. The whole world has become a blaze with the cancer it has succumb to because of the lies and deceptions. Power vacuums created by huge mistakes being made, has ushered in some evil things and some evil people into the system of things.
Agreed except that I am not hopeful it will come to an end. Islam is relentless as 1000 years of world history teaches us. What I do hope comes to an end is this absurd notion that we have to allow a cult/government/religion to create island states within our countries.
Even though Islam drew first blood, Islam and Christianity have been going back and forth at each other, since Muhammad appeared on the world scene. Muslims conduct invasions and jihads, then Christians crusade, and back and forth. Now the Christians are poised to reject the demographic invasion of their lands by Muslims. In other words, based on the recent election results, the modern crusades are about to begin.

Forum List

Back