A rush from Rush

So ratings mean nothing.

how surprizing you people are fighting to pretend that this is a plus for the right to have their top talking heads ratings tank.

Why do you lie? Is it a conscious choice, or is it an unconscious compulsion? Inquiring minds want to know.

So ratings mean nothing.

how surprizing you people are fighting to pretend that this is a plus for the right to have their top talking heads ratings tank.

The article also states Limbaugh and Hannity still strongly remain #1 and #2, so you fail for the 32,060th time......:clap2:

So ratings mean nothing.

No one has said that ratings are meaningless, sweetie. We're just waiting for you to provide some academically legitimate study to show the correlation between the fall in ratings of some idiot right wing talk show host and your claim that this is because right wing ideas are "historically failed ideas are being tossed by more and more Americans".

You made that claim. You should be able to provide some evidence of how that conclusion was drawn. And I asked for an academically legitimate study to prove your claim. You won't be able to provide that - because it does not exist. Again, you have lied.

So ratings mean nothing.

The article also states Limbaugh and Hannity still strongly remain #1 and #2, so you fail for the 32,060th time......:clap2:

You're so full of hate, driveby. :lol::lol:

Although, I will say, I worry seriously about a country where idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity are the top talk show hosts. Doesn't not speak well of the ability of Americans to think for themselves - left or right.

Last edited:
Its two right wing idiots shows.

That is an obvious loss of support from the public.

Keep pretending it just makes you look even more confused.

Unless you can show a comparable uptick in rating for a left leaning show, it is not "a loss of support". It's simply a loss of interest. Subtle difference, that I doubt you will be able to understand.

LOL Once again all you have is feelings, You cant think because of feelings.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not feeling you.

This is a loss of support as far as the market is concerned huh?

Rush and Hannity are pushing away viewers with their partisanship and failed ideas.

You can pretend all you want, every logical person knows what it means.

You can bet their sponsers are not as deluded as you seem to be.

No one is pretending. I'm just asking you for academically valid evidence to support your claim. That should not be hard... unless that evidence does not exist anywhere other than in your head.

Rush and Hannity are pushing away viewers with their partisanship and failed ideas.

I honestly don't give a shit whether their ratings tank or not. I do care that you lie about the reasons for it. Just admit that your opinion is not based on factual evidence.

So ratings mean nothing.

Although, I will say, I worry seriously about a country where idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity are the top talk show hosts. Doesn't not speak well of the ability of Americans to think for themselves - left or right.

I never said they were not still at the top.

I said the veiwers are rushing away.

Why do you do that silly crap?

LOL Once again all you have is feelings, You cant think because of feelings.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not feeling you.

She bases every opinion on emotion. I doubt she is capable of logical thought.

So ratings mean nothing.

There is comedic value with Limbaugh imo, Hannity, i concur with you......

And i don't hate my fellow americans, it's yet to be proven that TM is an american.... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I also believe the reason is there's not a whole lot going on now politically.The Summer is ending,the President is away,Congress is away,peoples routines change.When September rolls around and the campaigns heat up I'm willing to bet ratings will go up.

Let's also take into account the medium is changing.Gone are the transistor radios if you will.There are
many ways to listen these days.Rush sells a premium service that is accessed via the Internet.On my days off that's where I pick up Rush via I Tunes.

I don't think this means that the right is leaving and they are becoming Obamabots...worshiping at the alter of the chosen one....not by any stretch.

If in another six months as someone mentioned the ratings decline further then I may change my mind but for now I think it's wishful thinking to believe that the right is giving up on their beliefs.

Last edited:

Actually, you gave a reason for the drop in ratings. All I've done is ask you for evidence. You have failed to provide any.

There is comedic value with Limbaugh imo, Hannity, i concur with you......

Unfortunately, I've never listened to Limbaugh, so I really don't know what he says. I suspect he's an idiot - based solely on what the clips that I have seen of him. As for Hannity, I watched his show once. Once was one time too many. He's an incoherent idiot. Or, he was on the occasion I watched.

1. Yes.

2. No, as it has already been explained to you.

3. No, you are not among the ranks of logical people.

4. No. Sponsors look for year over year trends. And also because of the track record of these shows they will also probably look at even longer term than that. From election cycle to election cycle.

I honestly don't give a shit whether their ratings tank or not. I do care that you lie about the reasons for it. Just admit that your opinion is not based on factual evidence.

How is drawing a perfectly logical conclusion that the words of these two is driving away veiwers a problem in your mind?.

They speak and people listen or not.

The trend is that they are not gaining more viewers but bleeding veiwership.

That menas what they are offering is appealing to fewer veiwers.

That means what they say is appealing to fewer and fewer veiwers.

Its not rocket sceince.

Oh yeah you guys dont like sceince.

You're the silly bozo here, if what you say is true for the reasons you stipulate, then Air America surely must have been reborn with a 30% increase in listeners. I just won't hold my breath waiting for you to prove it.....

Forum List

Back