A Republican who actually stands for her values- Marjorie Green votes against aid to Israel

People like you have screaming about the End Times my entire life

Go away
My guess is you have not lived very long relative to human history since Adam and Eve

Being impatient with God’s work is a common lib failure

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky, voted against the bill.

Yeah Margie !!!! She is honest to her word. She stands for America. That’s why I like her.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

those other Republicans that don’t want to support Ukraine but wanted to fund Israel are hypocrites of the highest order…. They go against the will of the American people who are speaking their minds all over the country. We the American people want to see the politicians work for us not for Israel not Ukraine.

we have massive problems at home here in America, suicide, depression, drug use rates at all time, high, homelessness at an all-time high. Get it together politicians do something for where the American people.
MTG is a social media influencer.

Something more effective than whining like a little bitch on a message board there.

Get your doctor to write you a prescription for two testicles and have it filled immediately.
I ran for office and got elected where I live. So I am making a change where I can. And what I do is not whining. It’s triggering libs. You’re case in point.

I ran for office and got elected where I live. So I am making a change where I can. And what I do is not whining. It’s triggering libs. You’re case in point.
“Triggering libs…”

So you’re a troll

No shit

Forum List

Back