A Reprise: The Right, Never Wrong.

I guess you forgot that Barr wasn't named AG for a full year after the traitorcrats pushed Whitey Bulger's bitch down pussy Jeff Session's throat along with his thug brigade of Weissman and the goon squad.

I guess you forgot that mobbed up Mueller had no choice but to exonerate the last legitimate president.
Why would a great judge of character like Trump, who promised us only the best people, appoint pussy Jeff Session to be his AG?

Is that the same Putin that worked so hard to get Trump elected?

We just learned that that was false from the start.

It was Democrat Hillary Clinton who arranged with the Kremlin to produce a fake dossier that was sent to the Democrats by Communist agent Steele.
Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Looks like Durham is gonna prove what everyone knew as the truth for the last six years.

Glad it hurts.

1645133732216.png

Last edited:
Wadda' ya' think about Dunham blowing a huge hole in all the lies you beleived about Trump and Russia?

Turns out it was Hillary the whole time......just as Trump said.

Chic, why bother, they know the writing is on the wall.

For years.........yes years, their media either lied, or promoted a lie they were to lazy to investigate. Now, from their same sources, they feed us a new story, lol. We are all supposed to believe that too.

It doesn't surprise me that people behind monikers on this site, continue to push media lies, or at the very least, unproven allegations. After all, the Leftists are keyboard warriors, and stay safe from ridicule with anonymity.

Still, the stuff Durham is doing, goes to the crux of what most people said all along, while Leftists had a field day laughing. Leftists chuckle about Hilly going to jail, and I agree, that is a far fetched supposition. But, Durham doesn't have to do that! All he has to do is tie 2 or 3 people from the DNC into it, and it is over for them! How many did they get with Watergate? 5 to 8? Yep, tie 2-3 or more people from the DNC into this, and the party is over for them! And it is looking more and more, like that is going to happen.

Chic, why bother, they know the writing is on the wall.

For years.........yes years, their media either lied, or promoted a lie they were to lazy to investigate. Now, from their same sources, they feed us a new story, lol. We are all supposed to believe that too.

It doesn't surprise me that people behind monikers on this site, continue to push media lies, or at the very least, unproven allegations. After all, the Leftists are keyboard warriors, and stay safe from ridicule with anonymity.

Still, the stuff Durham is doing, goes to the crux of what most people said all along, while Leftists had a field day laughing. Leftists chuckle about Hilly going to jail, and I agree, that is a far fetched supposition. But, Durham doesn't have to do that! All he has to do is tie 2 or 3 people from the DNC into it, and it is over for them! How many did they get with Watergate? 5 to 8? Yep, tie 2-3 or more people from the DNC into this, and the party is over for them! And it is looking more and more, like that is going to happen.

"Chic, why bother,..."

My mission here is education, as you mention, and to bring same to the poor government school grads who have been so deprived.

And never forget, 5 to 10 times as many read a thread than post in one.....and those readers are my target.
They must see how indefensible the Lefts positions, lies, are when confronted.

Also playing into my plan are the inveterate liars who we expose.

It must be my Asian background: lighting that one candle.

We have to post the truth as an intervention for those who have never heard the truth.

Keep on keepin' on......or, with respect for the Canadians, as folks used to say....'
1645134952374.png

We just learned that that was false from the start.

It was Democrat Hillary Clinton who arranged with the Kremlin to produce a fake dossier that was sent to the Democrats by Communist agent Steele.
Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Looks like Durham is gonna prove what everyone knew as the truth for the last six years.

Glad it hurts.

View attachment 602737
If you had a shred of credibility I might bother to refute your lies. I have no such desire since you'd only dredge up the same slime again.

You lying scum, you fit perfectly with the Nazis....er, Democrats.

View attachment 602759
Really? The NY Post? I wouldn't wrap my fish in that tabloid.

Here's what MediaBias (a source I got from you BTW) had to say:
  • Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Really? The NY Post? I wouldn't wrap my fish in that tabloid.

Here's what MediaBias (a source I got from you BTW) had to say:
  • Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Speaking of fish wrapping......

How about the DNC house organs, the NYTimes or the LATimes?

Are they more acceptable????

Is that were you get your propaganda????

They purveyed 30 to 40 lies and hoaxes for six years......
And you believe them????

All of my sources and links are far more reliable.

This was posted on April 15, 2018....
How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

5. See today's news???

Jim Jordan: Dem’s Number One Election Lawyer Marc Elias ‘Was Involved in Spying’ on Trump​

Clinton Spying Claims ‘Bigger Than Watergate,’ Rep Tells Starnes​

“He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)​

Latest Durham revelations put Biden's national security adviser in uneasy light​

Jake Sullivan testified in 2017 it was "absurd" to suggest the Clinton campaign spread "fake Russian information." Court evidence says otherwise.

View attachment 601649
Wow. Such arrogance.

Speaking of fish wrapping......

How about the DNC house organs, the NYTimes or the LATimes?

Are they more acceptable????

Is that were you get your propaganda????

They purveyed 30 to 40 lies and hoaxes for six years......
And you believe them????

All of my sources and links are far more reliable.
I don't know the LA Times but I'd put the NY Times up against any source you could come up with:

MBFCHigh.png

I'll wait...

I don't know the LA Times but I'd put the NY Times up against any source you could come up with:

MBFCHigh.png

I'll wait...

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping to trick you into writing that, you moron.....

Watch me eviscerate you as I do daily.

Let's check the reliability of the Democrat house organs....

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

And you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

1641923741343.png

See.....this is why you are and will always be an imbecile.

Democrats lie about everything.

And imbeciles....you.....no matter how many are exposed.......continue to believe every one.

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping to trick you into writing that, you moron.....

Watch me eviscerate you as I do daily.
First lie, we didn't correspond at all yesterday.

Let's check the reliability of the Democrat house organs....

Is the NYTimes reliable?

www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com
I'm glad you got your anti-Biden tirade in. As usual you confuse quantity with quality.

I had trouble seeing your point, which I can only assume somehow related back to the NY Times. Did you copy the right snippet from your trashy treasure trove?
http://www.nytimes.com/
Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.
More off topic snippets? Are you due for a reboot?

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
Seems so:
MBFCHigh.png

First lie, we didn't correspond at all yesterday.

I'm glad you got your anti-Biden tirade in. As usual you confuse quantity with quality.

I had trouble seeing your point, which I can only assume somehow related back to the NY Times. Did you copy the right snippet from your trashy treasure trove?
http://www.nytimes.com/

More off topic snippets? Are you due for a reboot?

Seems so:
MBFCHigh.png

I just proved....PROVED.....that your claim about the only paper worth it's cost is the NYPost.....the one censored because it posted the truth about the Biden crime family.....

....is far more reliable than the Democrat house organs, the NYTimes and the LATimes.

They lie, a do you.

Advice to you:

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. ... I have seen what is good called evil and what is evil called good.
Isaiah 5:20

Now....go forth and sin no more.

Stop lying.

This was posted on April 15, 2018....
How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

5. See today's news???

Jim Jordan: Dem’s Number One Election Lawyer Marc Elias ‘Was Involved in Spying’ on Trump​

Clinton Spying Claims ‘Bigger Than Watergate,’ Rep Tells Starnes​

“He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)​

Latest Durham revelations put Biden's national security adviser in uneasy light​

Jake Sullivan testified in 2017 it was "absurd" to suggest the Clinton campaign spread "fake Russian information." Court evidence says otherwise.

View attachment 601649

Great thread

I just proved....PROVED.....that your claim about the only paper worth it's cost is the NYPost....
You proved nothing since it was YOUR claim about the worth of the Post, I claimed the opposite.

.the one censored because it posted the truth about the Biden crime family.....
The Post is censored? By whom and how?

....is far more reliable than the Democrat house organs, the NYTimes and the LATimes.
NY Post:
MBFCMixed.png

Both the NY and LA Times are rated HIGH.

You proved nothing since it was YOUR claim about the worth of the Post, I claimed the opposite.

The Post is censored? By whom and how?

NY Post:
MBFCMixed.png

Both the NY and LA Times are rated HIGH.

As I just proved that both Democrat house organs are liars.....

Then your chart is clearly a lie......must be Democrat.

Forum List

Back