A Reminder About Harassment and Discussing Mod Actions on the Open Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's nondescript. This doesn't tell me who or why.

View attachment 895878

Now, I would LOVE for someone to explain why a thread that lists the lawsuits against Trump belongs in the Rubber Room.
Thank you for that! Unless the mod that made the thread move puts their name in the space for the reason for the thread move, it looks like the notification won't show who moved it.

I found the thread you questioned and it's from 2021. With the software updates since then, no mod actions are available for me to view. Just from reading thru the first few posts, I would have kept it in law. Not sure where you started the thread though.

Thank you for that! Unless the mod that made the thread move puts their name in the space for the reason for the thread move, it looks like the notification won't show who moved it.

I found the thread you questioned and it's from 2021. With the software updates since then, no mod actions are available for me to view. Just from reading thru the first few posts, I would have kept it in law. Not sure where you started the thread though.
Thank you, Aye. I'm almost positive I know who moved it, and who moves the majority of my threads.

When you started a thread about me, I was honored.

It made me feel special.

I wanted to start a thread about mods starting threads about us starting threads about them just for giggles and to be a smartass, but I would probably in violation of the rules. 😆 (Even though I would obviously just be doing it in a joking manner. :p)

And that is exactly the reason I try to avoid entering into threads with mods posting as members, especially one very over-zealous mod.

I usually do but then a lot of the time a mod I really don't like seems to post in mind anyways and then it generally becomes a flame war.

YES. There already rules against it. It is harder for us to see, as it takes multiple instances to prove, which does not suit the normal report method. My advice might be to capture screen shots along with names of threads, and when you have enough to prove, PM a mod.

As I said before I had that happen to me before on here by another mod a year to couple years back, but it took me forever to actually prove what was going on.

Taz is incapable of getting pregnant.

How on earth did that come up? 😂

Infractions and actions are listed under a particular members account.

Yes, but that's all.

If a rogue maud arbitrarily disregards standard operating procedure and bans you outright without legitimate cause because they just feel like it, their tracks are covered/wiped with regard to any explanation/notes made as to why the action was performed whenever those software updates occur. Assuming that there even were any left.

At that point it just becomes your word against a given rogue maud's word in terms of the course of history and events.

You think it don't happen? Pft. Think again. It's a dirty business, man...

Last edited:
Yes, but that's all.

If a rogue maud arbitrarily disregards standard operating procedure and bans you outright without legitimate cause because they just feel like it, their tracks are covered/wiped with regard to any explanation/notes made as to why the action was performed whenever those software updates occur. Assuming that there even were any left.

At that point it just becomes your word against a given rogue maud's word in terms of the course of history and events.

You think it don't happen? Pft. Think again. It's a dirty business, man...
Info would be there at the admin access level....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back