A Really Strange Nightmare That I Had Last Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that I have been watching a lot of Halloween and horror videos but this was extremely scary. It sort of felt like I was awake for it too as it felt so real. A man dressed in a mummy costume was standing over my bed and leaning his face down to mine and growing at me.

Thankfully a few seconds later I knew that it was a nightmare because he had vanished, but I was actually screaming for him to get away and trying to push him away. For a few moments there I actually thought that he had broken in. That's what was so terrifying about it.

I know that I have been watching a lot of Halloween and horror videos but this was extremely scary. It sort of felt like I was awake for it too as it felt so real. A man dressed in a mummy costume was standing over my bed and leaning his face down to mine and growing at me.

Thankfully a few seconds later I knew that it was a nightmare because he had vanished, but I was actually screaming for him to get away and trying to push him away. For a few moments there I actually thought that he had broken in. That's what was so terrifying about it.
Did he try to sniff your hair and touch you inappropriately?

And did he look like this? I would wake up screaming also.

mummybiden.gif

Gee, thanks for sharing. :heehee:

Forum List

Back