A Rational View of Forced Immigration Upon a Sovereign Nation

You called me Nazi because you have zero logical arguments to make.

Look at how you attacked me and called me a Nazi just because I am different than you.

Imagine entire groups of people dropped in to a community just like you daily insulting and assaulting people in the community that is hosting them?

Imagine the stress on the accusing immigrants when the local population does not agree with them, and yet refuses to moderate their tone.
I think it’s you that is full of hate.

You don’t even know what common culture means.

You don’t even want to discuss immigration policy.

You came in here to just spew your venom instead of contemplate and debate the topic.

But if you are such a mind reader, you knew I was going to say all that, right?

So why did you come in hear to flame bait and try to derail this thread with race baiting?

If you aren’t full of fear, why?

If you are not a hate monger yourself, then why?

I never mentioned Race even once in my original post.

You come in here and start accusing and labeling everyone you disagree with, why?

Your op is race baiting BS . You neo Nazis act like you are so clever when you cowardly try to hide your true intentions . Everyone can see through you .

Ok let’s talk. What “stressors”? If people are so superficially hate filled , why is that immigrants fault ?

I called you a Nazi cause I am familiar with your posts .

God Believes in Borders and Nations with established boundaries

Exodus 23:21

"I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Acts 17:26

And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation.

Deuteronomy 32:8

"When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:22

"You also gave them kingdoms and peoples, And allotted them to them as a boundary. They took possession of the land of Sihon the king of Heshbon And the land of Og the king of Bashan.

Psalm 74:17

You have established all the boundaries of the earth; You have made summer and winter.

Exodus 34:24

"For I will drive out nations before you and enlarge your borders, and no man shall covet your land when you go up three times a year to appear before the LORD your God.

Forum List

Back