A Question To Democrats: What Has Hillary Clinton Done As Secretary Of State That You're Proud Of?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello Democrat's. This is Steve McGarrett, a prideful American patriot of White European heritage who has one precise simple question to ask you. Please give specifics in your answer.

Here it is:

What Has Hillary Clinton Done As Secretary Of State That You're Proud Of?

Here's a good list of you're really interested

What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?
Ok, let's try this again:

Please give SPECIFICS in your answer.

Here it is:

What Has Hillary Clinton Done As Secretary Of State That YOU'RE Proud Of?
I don't think she made any "big" moves while she was SOS, she was steady and represented our country well. Did good things increasing our exports and trade relationships with China, made an impact for women and girls all over the world. Improved healthcare and family leave for our military and their families... And she showed she could handle a Serious national security situations and forgiven affairs during the bin laden attack, sanctions on Iran to get them to the negotiating table and when she negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. To name a few

Remember before all this partisan election BS when your boy Lindsey Graham said, "I think she's represented our nation well. She is extremely well respected throughout the world, handles herself in a very classy way and has a work ethic second to none."

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The conservative / republican asking what Hillary has done is unreal considering their own empty list. The list linked above demonstrates a level of maturity and accomplishment I'm fine with. Anyone know any thing Speaker Ryan has done other than suck on the teat of government? Oh sucked on SS too, and he was a republican presidential choice. Hillary had a position in government, one that required great tact, she did fine. Conservatives and republicans as Truman said long ago do nothing, nothing. Kinda simple really.

A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics

If everyone were a conservative we'd still be living in caves as they have nothing to show for their thousand years of whining. Nothing.

Defeat the Right in Three Minutes | Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics
The Big Picture: Essays On Political Philosophy And History | Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics

Last edited:
The reason for the fact nobody can intelligently discuss an accomplishment of Crooked Hillary as Secretary of State is that the definition of "accomplishment" needs to be clarified. As The Donald pointed out, she with Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama turned the Middle East into a Muslim invasion force currently destroying Western Europe and, if she has her (her zionist puppet masters') way, America. If undermining civilization is an accomplishment, that is one of her best ones.

I'm supporting her because she's white. We can't let the pink-orange race take over this country.

trump-orange.jpg

• Banned

Here it is:

I don't think she made any "big" moves while she was SOS, she was steady and represented our country well. Did good things increasing our exports and trade relationships with China, made an impact for women and girls all over the world. Improved healthcare and family leave for our military and their families... And she showed she could handle a Serious national security situations and forgiven affairs during the bin laden attack, sanctions on Iran to get them to the negotiating table and when she negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. To name a few

Remember before all this partisan election BS when your boy Lindsey Graham said, "I think she's represented our nation well. She is extremely well respected throughout the world, handles herself in a very classy way and has a work ethic second to none."
She didn't handle anything in the Bin Laden attack. That was the Pentagon. When it comes
to Iran, which sponsors terrorism, there was no need to get them to the negotiating table. Israel needed no intervention from her. Now look what happened with Libya. Four Americans murdered. She engineered and took a compliant head of state out by backing radical Islamist rebels who killed him resulting in a country in utter chaos making it a Muslim brotherhood/ISIS Haven. Her shenanigans also made Libya a launching point for radical Islamists disguised as migrants to infiltrate Italy, Greece and other surrounding countries. This is what Joe Biden said the other day in an interview with Charlie Rose about Hillary's decision to remove Qadaffi:

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.”

“And it has,” Rose replied, pointing to the devolving chaos in the country.

“And it has,” Biden confirmed.

As far as Lindsay Graham's opinion, he fails in that evaluation. She is not classy nor has she represented our country well.

Last edited:
I'm supporting her because she's white. We can't let the pink-orange race take over this country.

And I suppose you think Crooked Hillary walks around with a photoshop blur filter and other tweaks in front of her to hide her wrinkles and YUGE bags under her eyes. Sorry, getting annoyed with douchebags who get their information from the Huffington Post and Rachel "Blinky" Maddow who support tweaking the HUE and SATURATION of video to their objectives. :p This is what your next President looks like, punk.

photo.jpg

Last edited:

And I suppose you think Crooked Hillary walks around with a photoshop blur filter and other tweaks in front of her to hide her wrinkles and YUGE bags under her eyes. Sorry, getting annoyed with douchebags who get their information from the Huffington Post and Rachel "Blinky" Maddow who support tweaking the HUE and SATURATION of video to their objectives. :p This is what your next President looks like, punk.

photo.jpg

Come out from behind your keyboard.

Here it is:

She didn't handle anything in the Bin Laden attack. That was the Pentagon. When it comes
to Iran, which sponsors terrorism, there was no need to get them to the negotiating table. Israel needed no intervention from her. Now look what happened with Libya. Four Americans murdered. She engineered and took a compliant head of state out by backing radical Islamist rebels who killed him resulting in a country in utter chaos making it a Muslim brotherhood/ISIS Haven. Her shenanigans also made Libya a launching point for radical Islamists disguised as migrants to infiltrate Italy, Greece and other surrounding countries. This is what Joe Biden said the other day in an interview with Charlie Rose about Hillary's decision to remove Qadaffi:

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.”

“And it has,” Rose replied, pointing to the devolving chaos in the country.

“And it has,” Biden confirmed.

As far as Lindsay Graham's opinion, he fails in that evaluation. She is not classy nor has she represented our country well.
Curious were you just looking for an argument or a bitchfest with this post or do you have any open minded objectivity with this?

I've heard the rights talking points on all these matters. Classic soon jobs... Just as the left paints the mistakes and failures with the same brush. But give credit where credit is due. If you are going to blame her for Benghazi you have to give credit for the Hamas cease fire. One could make the case that she was more involved with Hamas as she flew into a warzone and achieve the ceasefire within an hour, while Benghazi was a middle of the night raid and that she wasn't leading command for the military forces.

Forum List

Back