A question on what's life and abortion

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Before I start, can we agree that it tends to be the more Left Wing person that supports abortion and they also scream about "LOOK AT SCIENCE" regarding the climate, as in, we should kiss the butt cheeks of scientists, it's settled science.

Can we also agree that NASA are generally a more scientific institution as opposed to a bunch of people running on something else?

So, NASA for decades have been looking for life out there, among the stars and what not. So they're kinda interested in various moons around various planets

So what kind of life are they looking for compared to what pro abortionists claims what life is? I mean, Lefties are scientific aren't they, NASA is scientific, so why the discrepancy?

I was going to do a poll to some possible possibilities (can you have those two words together?), but I thought a just free for all would suffice.

So my burning question is, why agree with scientists on climate but disagree on what's life?

This should help

Those are completely different disciplines of scientific study.

Before I start, can we agree that it tends to be the more Left Wing person that supports abortion and they also scream about "LOOK AT SCIENCE" regarding the climate, as in, we should kiss the butt cheeks of scientists, it's settled science.

Can we also agree that NASA are generally a more scientific institution as opposed to a bunch of people running on something else?

So, NASA for decades have been looking for life out there, among the stars and what not. So they're kinda interested in various moons around various planets

So what kind of life are they looking for compared to what pro abortionists claims what life is? I mean, Lefties are scientific aren't they, NASA is scientific, so why the discrepancy?

I was going to do a poll to some possible possibilities (can you have those two words together?), but I thought a just free for all would suffice.

So my burning question is, why agree with scientists on climate but disagree on what's life?
The Left has no interest in science other than trying to use it as a tool to further their ideology and agendas.

If science is any way conflicts with their ideology they start changing terms, like what a woman is.

Stop thinking that the Leftist can be reasoned with and will succumb to truth because they have no interest in that.

Before I start, can we agree that it tends to be the more Left Wing person that supports abortion....
I'm far from any type of leftist but I support the utility of abortion. I see anyone that doesn't as short-sighted.

The difference is I don't give two shits about "a woman's right to choose" or the other fem BS they use to justify the practice.

Me, I just look at it a way to avoid another unwanted burden on society that will be raised feral.

Those are completely different disciplines of scientific study.
It's that phrase, "Because that guy is wearing red underpants, so it's different because that other guy is wearing blue underpants". And that's what makes a difference!!

It's that phrase, "Because that guy is wearing red underpants, so it's different because that other guy is wearing blue underpants". And that's what makes a difference!!
Biology, climatology, and astronomy are not different color under ware. Reflective light waves is not the difference.

The question is not if it is "life" but if it is a human being.

I error on the side of life.
Democrats choose to murder.

God makes it perfectly clear when life begins. It is marked with a bright flash of light. Every life begins with this flash

Last edited:
God makes it perfectly clear when life begins. It is marked with a bright flash of light. Every life begins with this flash

Even in a mouse?

"Due to laws that restrict human research, the eggs in the study were not fertilized with actual sperm. Instead, sperm enzyme was used to mimic the reaction that occurs when human sperm and egg meet."

"We discovered the zinc spark just five years ago in the mouse, "

Why are you making a gigantic package out of abortion, climate and Left Wing?
Than a church? 100%.
I wonder where this is going and how you will tie this abortion, lmao.
actually, it is the anti-abortionists that have trouble understanding life in the human sense of the word.
You can't have the two together.
What do you mean?

There are lots and lots of lifeforms sych as bacteria, viruses, bugs and sperm cells.

BJt, the issue of abortion is not one of life, but one of rights -- do you anti-abortionists think cancer cells have rights or do you agree not all life has rights?

All arguments against abortion are bad, but this one is terrible.

Human life occurs when the the egg is fertilized which completes the genetic code.
No, it does not. There are so many steps that have to follow. First, the egg has to be successfully implanted in the womb and then there is a whole 9 months long period of gestation to follow.

Rights begin at birth.

Why are you making a gigantic package out of abortion, climate and Left Wing?

Than a church? 100%.

I wonder where this is going and how you will tie this abortion, lmao.

actually, it is the anti-abortionists that have trouble understanding life in the human sense of the word.

You can't have the two together.

What do you mean?

There are lots and lots of lifeforms sych as bacteria, viruses, bugs and sperm cells.

BJt, the issue of abortion is not one of life, but one of rights -- do you anti-abortionists think cancer cells have rights or do you agree not all life has rights?

All arguments against abortion are bad, but this one is terrible.

All arguments for abortion are abominable. Every person has cancer cells. Cells are constantly multiplying and there will always be some cells that are mutated with the potential to become cancerous. Our immune system eliminates these cells most of the time.

I'm almost 1000000 percent certain NASA isn't looking for human fetuses on Mars or any moons.

All arguments for abortion are abominable. Every person has cancer cells. Cells are constantly multiplying and there will always be some cells that are mutated with the potential to become cancerous. Our immune system eliminates these cells most of the time.
And potential is key here.

A ZEF is a potential newborn and not an actual one which is why it has no rights.

Forum List

Back