Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Because you kids don't say things like "I'm against abortion" you say "hang the baby murderers!!" while foaming at the mouth and gnashing your teeth and then tell lies about "post birth abortions".

DERf'nP.

They grew up accepting Democrat propaganda. I recall when I was a Democrat, Me and my whole family accepted Democrat propaganda. Once a person votes for Democrats, it resembles the Mafia supporting Italians.
You were never a democrat.

GOD, how much more misery can be inflicted on us than by Democrats? They run our borders and it is they allowing millions of illegals to swamp America.
Even if this were true (it's not) how is this causing you misery?

You were never a democrat.
Yes I was. I realize for you change is not going to happen, but I studied all factions and ended up voting Republican. I am now on the side of correct.

Even if this were true (it's not) how is this causing you misery?
You think that is the magic. Tell lies and some plan to believe you. Classic Saul Alinsky.
Illegal aliens are in the law. And they have a right way vs a wrong way to join we citizens. Biden packs them in using the wrong way.

Sure, you don't hate gay people and a woman's right to choose, you just vote and behave as if you do :rolleyes:
Why don't you start with who you hate? How is homosexuality related to child birth? Don't you vote and behave in a certain path, like to support the hateful Democrats?

Consider, for example, a New York Times/Siena poll, released last month, which showed Trump’s support among Black voters has spiked to 23% — a dramatic shift, given that only 8% of Black voters opted for Trump over President Joe Biden in 2020. A recent Quinnipiac poll reported the exact same rate of support for Trump — 23% — among Black voters.

If these polls are true, then one in four Black voters is a Trump supporter

And I’m correct.
Pro tip: You’re not a mind reader. You can barely think at all, if your post history is any indication.
Sure, you don't hate gay people and a woman's right to choose, you just vote and behave as if you do :rolleyes:
Augustine, this is what you get when supporting Women's rights to abortion for any reason and for any point in time. How Are Late-Term Abortions Performed? It's A Straightforward Medical Procedure.

This is what you are so proud of------
Late-term abortion procedures are performed in one of two ways, says OB/GYN Dr. Alan Lindemann, M.D. “With dilatation and evacuation (D&E), the cervix is softened with seaweed (laminaria) and partially dilated before the patient is anesthetized. Then, under anesthesia, the seaweed is removed, the cervix further dilated, and the fetus removed in pieces. This procedure is usually used at 15 to 19 weeks,” he says. “From 19 to 25 weeks, the cervix is softened and labor induced with prostaglandins.”

Read that next that last sentence again-------REMOVED IN PIECES----you sick fool.

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.

PLAYBOY: Why them?

ALINSKY: They’re my kind of people.
Being the rural recluse i am, i had no idea who this Alinsky character was Mr B

That said, it would appear that he not only got his wish, he's made significant progress.....

~S~

Why don't you start with who you hate? How is homosexuality related to child birth? Don't you vote and behave in a certain path, like to support the hateful Democrats?
I hate people who want to strip rights and opportunities from people who have never done any harm. Especially when based on religious beliefs. Being groomed into believing magical thinking as children is a poor excuse for wanting to spread misery in the world.

Augustine, this is what you get when supporting Women's rights to abortion for any reason and for any point in time. How Are Late-Term Abortions Performed? It's A Straightforward Medical Procedure.

This is what you are so proud of------
Late-term abortion procedures are performed in one of two ways, says OB/GYN Dr. Alan Lindemann, M.D. “With dilatation and evacuation (D&E), the cervix is softened with seaweed (laminaria) and partially dilated before the patient is anesthetized. Then, under anesthesia, the seaweed is removed, the cervix further dilated, and the fetus removed in pieces. This procedure is usually used at 15 to 19 weeks,” he says. “From 19 to 25 weeks, the cervix is softened and labor induced with prostaglandins.”

Read that next that last sentence again-------REMOVED IN PIECES----you sick fool.
That's some zany shit you're spouting there :cuckoo:

Because you kids don't say things like "I'm against abortion" you say "hang the baby murderers!!" while foaming at the mouth and gnashing your teeth and then tell lies about "post birth abortions".

DERf'nP.
Another straw man.

Forum List

Back