Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

False. The physical world is unrelated to consciousness. Our perception of the physical world is entirely dependent on consciousness.

When I die you'll notice no change in the world. For me, it will disappear.
The material world has no meaning unless it has been made manifest by mind. I'm shocked that you can't understand this.

Which science journal was it peer-reviewed in? What was the control group? Was it double-blind?

Saying it was an "experiment" doesn't mean it was one.
Are you even listening to yourself? It's actually kind of sad.

It shouldn't be that confusing to you. Changing your thoughts about something is your consciousness evolving.
You mean if I decide to chicken instead of fish I'm somehow 'evolving'? Do we even know what consciousness is? Is it the same as a soul?

Do you believe your thoughts change to a lower state or a higher state as you progress through life?
How do you measure the height of a thought? Are there units of thought? Do you still believe this is science?

You mean if I decide to chicken instead of fish I'm somehow 'evolving'?
No. That’s not even close to what I meant. When you are done trying to show me how clever you are and would like to try again with a more genuine response let me know. Because I stopped reading your post there.

Seriously. How hard is it to comprehend if you change your mind about something your consciousness did evolve?

Didn’t Obama say his thoughts on gay marriage evolved?

Are you even listening to yourself? It's actually kind of sad.
If you don't want to talk about science, that is fine. If you want to go into metaphysics, the supernatural, or spirituality, I'm not your man, I have nothing to offer there.

Seriously. How hard is it to comprehend if you change your mind about something your consciousness did evolve?

Didn’t Obama say his thoughts on gay marriage evolved?
I doubt he meant in a scientific sense. If you don't, did his 'evolution' go higher or lower?

"Meaning"? What is that in this context? Is this a 'if a tree falls in the forest...' issue?
Meaning exactly what it says. Reality can only be made manifest by mind. It might as well not even exist. Without mind whether it existed or didn’t exist is unknown. Which is the basis for the statement by renowned physicists that there is indeed a linkage between mind and matter.

Every subatomic particle in your body was created with every other subatomic particle in the universe and were all entangled at one time.

The universe should be thought of as a single living entity of which we are all part of.

If you don't want to talk about science, that is fine. If you want to go into metaphysics, the supernatural, or spirituality, I'm not your man, I have nothing to offer there.
I love talking about science. I don’t love talking about science with people who can’t have honest conversations. I’m not going to waste my time or knowledge with them.

How do you measure the height of a thought? Are there units of thought? Do you still believe this is science?
MRI.

Like the one used in the experiment you dismissed.

How is using an MRI to measure responses in the brain to stimuli not science?

Meaning exactly what it says. Reality can only be made manifest by mind. It might as well not even exist. Without mind whether it existed or didn’t exist is unknown. Which is the basis for the statement by renowned physicists that there is indeed a linkage between mind and matter.
You can believe your mind created the universe. Me, I'm convinced it was here before my mind will be here long after my mind is no more.

Every subatomic particle in your body was created with every other subatomic particle in the universe and were all entangled at one time.
Not science. Particles are constantly being created and destroyed.

The universe should be thought of as a single living entity of which we are all part of.
Gaia writ large. Sweet.

Not science. Particles are constantly being created and destroyed.
It absolutely is science. It's called the Big Bang. Which is odd that you don't accept it if you accept paired particle production which is literally what you jus described when you wrote, "Particles are constantly being created and destroyed."

You can believe your mind created the universe. Me, I'm convinced it was here before my mind will be here long after my mind is no more.
Which totally sidesteps the question of was it created or not and what could have been responsible for it; which my explanation answered and yours did not.

Last edited:
So did you disagree with my answer? Because you were unusually silent after I answered your question. Can an MRI be used to measure brain activity through experiments? Do you consider that to be science?

It absolutely is science. It's called the Big Bang. Which is odd that you don't accept it if you accept paired particle production which is literally what you jus described when you wrote, "Particles are constantly being created and destroyed."
The BB does appear to have created our universe and particles are created in pairs but it didn't create every particle we see today so not every particle was entangled at one time.

Which totally sidesteps the question of was it created or not and what could have been responsible for it; which my explanation answered and yours did not.
Having an answer is fine, IF it is the right answer. I'm fine with saying that I don't the answer.

Forum List

Back