Zone1 A question for my leftist brothers and sisters regarding FBI censorship

It's already been well documented by Elon Musk that the FBI had people working with or at Twitter to censor speech and BAN people that expressed views contrary to the interests of the party. Have you already forgotten how the New York Post was BANNED for tweeting a story about Hunter Biden's laptop?

Do you agree that it's good for America that the FBI is directing social media giants on what citizens can say and read?
What's your thoughts on Trump and his Administration bringing down all the forces of the government in efforts to get Jimmy Kimmel canceled for simply hurting his feelings?

Of course not.
Fascinating. So if someone goes on social media and threatens to kill you and your family, that’s not something that should be investigated and prosecuted.

Okay. Suit yourself.

Do you agree that it's the purview of the FBI to work with and at major social media outlets in order to censor and suppress information that it deems inaccurate or damaging to society, i.e., the Democratic Party?
If this is happening, I sure would like to see some sort of link from a reputable news source.

Otherwise, this question can get filed away with "So, when did you stop beating your wife?"

Do you agree that it's the purview of the FBI to work with and at major social media outlets in order to censor and suppress information that it deems inaccurate or damaging to society, i.e., the Democratic Party?
As already correctly noted: this fails as a loaded question fallacy.

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ with such a false and dishonest thread premise.

Fascinating. So if someone goes on social media and threatens to kill you and your family, that’s not something that should be investigated and prosecuted.

Okay. Suit yourself.
Thanks for sharing your view.

It's not meant to be funny. It's the classic example of a loaded question. Apparently you don't know what that is.
Big Meanie.jpg

This thread went about the way I figured it would. Thank you for your heartfelt responses.

Big Pharma loves the FBI censorship of competing facts... they made huge bank with the government forcing covid vaccine mandates....
Libs use to be against shit like that and now they celebrate it....

This thread went about the way I figured it would. Thank you for your heartfelt responses.
The claim: The FBI paid Twitter $3.5 million to 'censor' information from the public

Our rating: False

The claim wrongly conflates two separate events. First, documents released by new Twitter owner Elon Musk show the FBI flagged Twitter accounts the agency believed violated Twitter’s terms of service. Second, another document shows the FBI paid Twitter $3.4 million for Twitter’s processing of information requests the FBI made through the Stored Communications Act. The $3.4 million is unrelated to the FBI flagging accounts.

You could have searched yourself and not bothered with this dishonest thread.

Thanks for sharing your view.
But you don’t want to share your view, do you?

It’s okay. Not everyone can be confident and brave.

Like when ISIS was recruiting people on YouTube to be terrorists. You feel strongly that the FBI should just ignore it. Right?

But you don’t want to share your view, do you?

It’s okay. Not everyone can be confident and brave.

Like when ISIS was recruiting people on YouTube to be terrorists. You feel strongly that the FBI should just ignore it. Right?
You are attributing positions to me that I have not espoused and so I don't believe that a fruitful discussion is possible with you.

You are attributing positions to me that I have not espoused and so I don't believe that a fruitful discussion is possible with you.
You said the FBI shouldn’t censor.

Did you change your mind?

You said the FBI shouldn’t censor.

Did you change your mind?

Proverbs 26:4-5

English Standard Version

4 Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
lest he be wise in his own eyes.

I'm embarrassed for YOU ^^^ that you actually believe that the FBI or the CIA would compromise their position for ANY political party.

Your MSM has LIED to you.
Its people within those agencies that compromise their positions. Guys like Thibault. That guy is for sure going to prison.

Forum List

Back