A question for Leftists and/or Democrats on USMB

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
So Kamala is down in Central America wanting to rebuild the place using U.S. tax dollars. Do you really think she will be successful in solving the "root" problems? and if she is....
DO you think she could use the same formula to solve the problems we have in Baltimore and Chicago where the inhabitants are reaching refugee status themselves?

1623303784013.png

Been to both those cities and don't see much hope for either.

New York, Portland, Seattle, Kansas City, Minneapolis, DC, etc,... are pretty much in the same shape.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 499360

New York, Portland, Seattle, Kansas City, Minneapolis, etc,... are pretty much in the same shape.

*****SMILE*****

Apparently harris and Biden don't see much hope either. I cant remember the last time either of them mentioned a thing about their plight.

So Kamala is down in Central America wanting to rebuild the place using U.S. tax dollars. Do you really think she will be successful in solving the "root" problems? and if she is....
DO you think she could use the same formula to solve the problems we have in Baltimore and Chicago where the inhabitants are reaching refugee status themselves?
Of course she won't solve the problems. It's likely that she might come up with something to help reduce the problem, though.

Of course she won't solve the problems. It's likely that she might come up with something to help reduce the problem, though.

Did you figure out what the 'root' cause is?

I can't find any definition as to what 'root' means the way Kammy uses it.

A root cause is defined as a factor that caused a nonconformance and should be permanently eliminated through process improvement. The root cause is the core issue—the highest-level cause—that sets in motion the entire cause-and-effect reaction that ultimately leads to the problem(s).
The purpose of her trip is to try to identify why so many feel they need to make such a treacherous journey, and to perhaps come up with a workable way to reduce that need. Just dealing with it at the border doesn't work. It's kinda like water dripping from the ceiling. You can catch it in a bucket (that stupid wall) and throw it out the window (deportation) but that won't fix the problem. You gotta go to the source of the leak and see if there is any way to fix it.

She is not there to solve their problems, she is there to make the worse by making them commit to the climate madness and teach their children race crap and gender insanity.

Oh, and abortion makes baby Jesus smile, or at least, that's what good Catholics like Kamala and Joe Biden say.

It would take both ends of our political spectrum, working together, to actually address the REAL core problems here.

This is a terribly complicated problem, one that cannot be fixed with shallow & simplistic band-aids.

Since we already know that's not going to happen, I appreciate her efforts, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States can solve that problem in a market friendly manner.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States can solve that problem in a market friendly manner.

Literally everything you just said contradicts the definition of at-will employment. Seriously, do you use a retarded Magic 8 Ball or mad libs to come up with these nonsensical one liners??

Literally everything you just said contradicts the definition of at-will employment. Seriously, do you use a retarded Magic 8 Ball or mad libs to come up with these nonsensical one liners??
You must be on the right wing. You only bear false witness but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Maybe we could save money by minding our own business and quit undermining other countries?

The CIA has been undermining governments for years

Gee well Biden was Vp for 8 years with Obama..He's been in Washington for something like the last 40 years and now he's pres... You think Biden knows anything about CIA interference in foreign governments?
I doubt very much he's going to do anything about it, let alone even acknowledge it. he's in line with the deep state. which coming back to it was why the intel agencies, media and people just like Biden had to get rid of Trump.

Maybe we could save money by minding our own business and quit undermining other countries?

The CIA has been undermining governments for years

Gee well Biden was Vp for 8 years with Obama..He's been in Washington for something like the last 40 years and now he's pres... You think Biden knows anything about CIA interference in foreign governments?
I doubt very much he's going to do anything about it, let alone even acknowledge it. he's in line with the deep state. which coming back to it was why the intel agencies, media and people just like Biden had to get rid of Trump.

These replies by you cult members get old. I have never supported Biden not did I mention him. I stated what we need to do. You can address that or rant. I imagine you'll just continue to rant.

A root cause is defined as a factor that caused a nonconformance and should be permanently eliminated through process improvement. The root cause is the core issue—the highest-level cause—that sets in motion the entire cause-and-effect reaction that ultimately leads to the problem(s).
The purpose of her trip is to try to identify why so many feel they need to make such a treacherous journey, and to perhaps come up with a workable way to reduce that need. Just dealing with it at the border doesn't work. It's kinda like water dripping from the ceiling. You can catch it in a bucket (that stupid wall) and throw it out the window (deportation) but that won't fix the problem. You gotta go to the source of the leak and see if there is any way to fix it.

Like anyone needs to go there to understand the problem.
It was all a dog and pony show.

View attachment 499360

New York, Portland, Seattle, Kansas City, Minneapolis, etc,... are pretty much in the same shape.

*****SMILE*****

Apparently harris and Biden don't see much hope either. I cant remember the last time either of them mentioned a thing about their plight.

The like things just the way they are in the blue shitholes.

Forum List

Back