A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

What the fuck do you think Stalinism is goat curry? We can call it Fascism at a minimum.
The only fascists in government are the small wing of angry white Trumpers who wanted to over throw the peaceful transition of power in what they hoped, with all their little cuck hearts, would be the start of a new white ethno state. The standard Republicans and moderate Democrats just want to keep the wheels of grifter capitalism greased like its always been. They want the status quo.
This is what happens when you seek to bicker with everybody. You missed the clear consensus. You fall into the trap of "us versus them."
Consensus on what? Billionaire commies hiding in bushes? Sorry, I don't frequent the sort of trailer parks and out houses where those sorts of conspiracies have any sort of consensus.
99.99% of us don't approve of crony capitalism, as it's not capitalism at all. It's not a free market. That's government dictating winners and reach-arounds for buddies in the private sector. That is abuse of government.
Yet you keep supporting the people selling you out. How many grifter schemes does Trump and his buddies have to get caught up in before you notice they're grifters? 😄
Instead, you're here to show your ass and act a fool touchdown dancing in everybody's faces while blaming whitey for bullshit that happened long before your goat ass was born.
Who blames you for slavery? I laugh at you for venerating slavers and denying basic facts of history like slave rape. What? They didn't teach you about the One Drop rule in whatever outhouse you were educated in?
You're not interested in discussing the topics. You're only interested in trolling.
I'm more than happy to discuss any topic, I'm just not going to pretend as if any of your comments about them aren't hilariously ignorant.

Last edited:
Sure thing cosplaying internet warrior. Kick that ass, work those virtual glutes. 😂

I mock your mockery.

So far two of your leftist Soros funded DA's have been tossed out on their keesters, and three more are in the works

Your Congress is next.

You're leaving town, Goathead. You can mock me all you want, it won't change reality. You're leaving town. You can walk or we can ride you out on a rail, but either way you're going

Surely you can articulate your disagreement in a reasonable fashion, right? Tell me where I got it wrong.

Instead you just want to troll. Noted.
I can multi task clown, so I have no problem doing both. I'm not the one cutting out pieces of posts he doesn't have any come back on. Come on clown, tell me which educational system failed to teach you about the slave rape and the one drop rule. 😄

I mock your mockery.

So far two of your leftist Soros funded DA's have been tossed out on their keesters, and three more are in the works

Your Congress is next.

You're leaving town, Goathead. You can mock me all you want, it won't change reality. You're leaving town. You can walk or we can ride you out on a rail, but either way you're going
😄

I don't actually give a shit about individual elections. They're not necessarily indicative of long term shifts and often times can be reactionary to current events. What you need to change is the culture. You need to be able to break into the mainstream or you will always be, by definition, the fringe and that's something I have very little confidence you can do. We've done an excellent job of painting you as deplorable mutants.

You clowns keep looking for commies under your bed and you think other people are embarrassing....? :lmao:
"Stalinist", the new catchphrase used by Trump's youngest son on FOX.

Meanwhile frothing over two.

Last year, Tucker Carlson traveled to Budapest to celebrate Viktor Orbán, Hungary’s aggressively illiberal and xenophobic prime minister, by filming a week of episodes that included “lessons” the United States could draw from his anti-democratic, immigration-restrictionist rule. In a sit-down interview, Carlson nodded approvingly as Orbán railed against “post-Christian, post-national societies” and their “very risky” mixture of Muslim and Christian communities. This week, Carlson visited another country undergoing an alarming democratic erosion and fawned over its far-right ruler: Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro.

"Stalinist", the new catchphrase used by Trump's youngest son on FOX.

Meanwhile frothing over two.

Last year, Tucker Carlson traveled to Budapest to celebrate Viktor Orbán, Hungary’s aggressively illiberal and xenophobic prime minister, by filming a week of episodes that included “lessons” the United States could draw from his anti-democratic, immigration-restrictionist rule. In a sit-down interview, Carlson nodded approvingly as Orbán railed against “post-Christian, post-national societies” and their “very risky” mixture of Muslim and Christian communities. This week, Carlson visited another country undergoing an alarming democratic erosion and fawned over its far-right ruler: Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro.
It's always projection with these clowns.

😄

I don't actually give a shit about individual elections.
I didn't either but now I am, the local and state ones I can vote in.
They're not necessarily indicative of long term shifts and often times can be reactionary to current events. What you need to change is the culture. You need to be able to break into the mainstream or you will always be, by definition, the fringe and that's something I have very little confidence you can do.
Well, you have these imbeciles electing morons like MTG and Boebert, then re electing them.
It does matter.
They could give a shit about the country, that's evident, it's all about "owning the libs".
We've done an excellent job of painting you as deplorable mutants.

We've done an excellent job of painting you as deplorable mutants.
And now you're going to be violent Stalinist fucktards who threaten children.

See how that works, asswipe?

YOU, motherfucker, are leaving town.

You don't seem to understand. I've had it with your bullshit, and so have millions of others.

You're leaving. You can do it the easy way or the hard way, but either way you're leaving.

Hey - you fucked up. You thought you could threaten my kids in the process of destroying my culture. Well, you made a big fucking mistake. BBIIIGGGG mistake.

Now you're going to find out exactly how big of a mistake it was

It's always projection with these clowns.
I'll post it again.

1656769777664.png

Funny, you think Obama is black but Clarence Thomas isn't.
To know what I think you would need a measurable IQ. Can you spell IQ? I can`t recall ever posting anything about Thomas but feel free to refresh my memory. Maybe I did and don`t remember doing so.

I didn't either but now I am, the local and state ones I can vote in.
Oh, sure I care about elections in all levels of government, I just meant I don't take individual loses as necessarily indicative of anything. You're going to win some elections and lose some elections but you have to look at trends over a long period of time to get a sense of where things are actually headed. Look at our Presidential elections. We've been going back and forth for a while so you could get the sense the country is about evenly split, but if you look at the actual popular vote trend we see Republicans, even when they win have done so while losing the majority of votes from actual people, and have been doing so since 2004. We are not an evenly split country. They are a pretty solid minority at this point politically speaking being helped out by the handicap afforded to them in the electoral college.
Well, you have these imbeciles electing morons like MTG and Boebert, then re electing them.
It does matter.
They could give a shit about the country, that's evident, it's all about "owning the libs".
I look at that as a positive actually. They have to keep going to more and more extremes to maintain the loyalty of their base, who we can see from these threads is just out to lunch on reality or civility. The more they go that route, and they really have no choice at this point, the more they're going to drive moderates to the left. That's going to be the real fight. When the moderates on the left and right finally give up the kabuki theater and coalesce into the Voltron of grifting and cronyism that we all know them to be, that's the real fight.

Last edited:
And now you're going to be violent Stalinist fucktards who threaten children.

See how that works, asswipe?

YOU, motherfucker, are leaving town.

You don't seem to understand. I've had it with your bullshit, and so have millions of others.

You're leaving. You can do it the easy way or the hard way, but either way you're leaving.

Hey - you fucked up. You thought you could threaten my kids in the process of destroying my culture. Well, you made a big fucking mistake. BBIIIGGGG mistake.

Now you're going to find out exactly how big of a mistake it was
😄

That's the beauty of this country and its laws that you dip shit kin were kind enough to enshrine. It doesn't matter how you feel about me you cuck, you can't do anything about it. I get to sit here and out breed you and yours until this country belongs to me and mine. 😁

Forum List

Back