A proposal to end the shut-down

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Since this whole thing started when folks like Hannity and Coulter got loud about tRump signing a budget with no wall I am wondering if we can end it the same way.

We could have a "no wall" go fund me to raise enough money to pay the rwnj talking heads to reverse course. You know they're just in it for the money and tRump would end it in a second if they said to.

I think it would work. What's more I don't think our resident tRumpkins would even notice since they are used to whiplash inducing flip-flops from tRump.

What say you?

Since this whole thing started when folks like Hannity and Coulter got loud about tRump signing a budget with no wall I am wondering if we can end it the same way.

We could have a "no wall" go fund me to raise enough money to pay the rwnj talking heads to reverse course. You know they're just in it for the money and tRump would end it in a second if they said to.

I think it would work. What's more I don't think our resident tRumpkins would even notice since they are used to whiplash inducing flip-flops from tRump.

What say you?
Campaign promise.

Americans want the wall.

What say you?
Campaign promise.

Americans want the wall.
Lol, you keep on believing that's why. You'll change your mind when tRump changes his.

I think the WillowTree is full of shit! And a shit stirrer to boot! Trump Dump the damn wall.

An interesting idea the OP is. But I'm not inclined to give plagiarizing Coulter one thin dime. If I post what I really think about Coulter I will get banned.

What say you?
Youve got it all wrong. Liberals are the ones who love taking other peoples money. Republicans like to earn it themselves.

I think the WillowTree is full of shit! And a shit stirrer to boot! Trump Dump the damn wall.

An interesting idea the OP is. But I'm not inclined to give plagiarizing Coulter one thin dime. If I post what I really think about Coulter I will get banned.
Build the wall and buy me a bidet!

Build the wall and buy me a bidet!
What you need is a nuclear douche not a bidet.

I think the op is full of shit! And a shit stirrer to boot! Build the damn wall.

How tall do you want the wall? And, BTW, how deep do you think (you think - lol) the wall needs to go below the surface?

photos of tunnel under the wall on us southern border - Google Search

One example of the many in the Link:

mexico-drug-tunnels.jpg

What say you?

What I say? You're an uneducated, indoctrinated idiot.
The whole idea of a "Government Shutdown" started with..............

---------->>>>> THE CONSTITUTION <<<<<--------

You freaking imbecile

What say you?
Youve got it all wrong. Liberals are the ones who love taking other peoples money. Republicans like to earn it themselves.
You've totally missed the point. I'm talking about paying them for a service.

Try to keep up.

You are such a defeatist aren’t you? Fuck son. We built the Hoover Dam. We built the Panama Canal. We went to the fucking moon for god’s sake. Stop with you bullshit.

Want a solution?

Give Trump his requested money for the wall, and give matching funds to Pelosi/Schumer for their solutions for border security.

If I were Trump here is the counter proposal I would give Nancy Pelosi.

"you have 48 hours to authorize $5.7B for border security, including a border steel barrier. After that 48 hours are up, this shutdown will be over one way or the other Either you have given me the funding I've requested and I'll sign appropriation bills to open the government OR you don't and I'l sign appropriation bills to get the government open and declare a national emergency in regards to illegal immigration.

And if I have to do that. I will A) build the perimeter barrier that you have already authorized, while refusing to fund it. and B) I will nationalize the California National Guard and order them to start arresting and detaining illegal aliens and those who are aiding them in the state of California, then if that doesn't get your attention I will do the same in New York"

Forum List

Back