A perfect description of the District of Criminals

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'm reading a book, Spencerville, good book I've commented on in the what are you reading thread-

The protagonist is a retired high up the food chain intelligence officer who the gov't is trying to get him to come back from retirement.
I'll not bore you with the details, but, I'm enjoying it, for several reasons-

The following is his thoughts after a high level meeting with even POTUS- I found it fascinating they never asked him if he wanted to come back just told him, when the decision for him to retire wasn't his decision in the first place-

Anyway, these are his thoughts after leaving the White House-

This town had seduced him like the world's greatest whore, and every time he saw her, touched her, smelled her, he got tingly. She had made him take off his uniform and screwed him until he had nothing left, and he enjoyed every minute of it. She screwed other men, too, and this excited him even more. He knew she was corrupt to the core, and heartless and cold. But she was beautiful, so well dressed and made up and clever, and she smiled at him and he loved her in the flesh but hated her in his sou
l-

I would say the protagonist is representative of the people (so-called) who inhabit the District of Criminals- but, they haven't shown they have a soul-

I'm reading a book, Spencerville, good book I've commented on in the what are you reading thread-

The protagonist is a retired high up the food chain intelligence officer who the gov't is trying to get him to come back from retirement.
I'll not bore you with the details, but, I'm enjoying it, for several reasons-

The following is his thoughts after a high level meeting with even POTUS- I found it fascinating they never asked him if he wanted to come back just told him, when the decision for him to retire wasn't his decision in the first place-

Anyway, these are his thoughts after leaving the White House-

This town had seduced him like the world's greatest whore, and every time he saw her, touched her, smelled her, he got tingly. She had made him take off his uniform and screwed him until he had nothing left, and he enjoyed every minute of it. She screwed other men, too, and this excited him even more. He knew she was corrupt to the core, and heartless and cold. But she was beautiful, so well dressed and made up and clever, and she smiled at him and he loved her in the flesh but hated her in his soul-

I would say the protagonist is representative of the people (so-called) who inhabit the District of Criminals- but, they haven't shown they have a soul-
Damn that guy wrote about Camel Toe Harris long before her time...

I read a book by a former/current spook this summer. Yeah, once you are in the family, they say you can't ever leave.

It was a depressing book. I didn't much care for it. It read like propaganda.

Forum List

Back