What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Pan Fascist World

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Trump fan, but shouldn't we be more concerned with all those hundreds of millions of Muslims who are ACTUALLY pushing for an entire world of jack-booted totalitarianism, instead?

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
One side is screaming "communist" and the other side is screaming "fascist".

The rest of us are just rolling our eyes.

If the boot fits, the boot fits.

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Trump fan, but shouldn't we be more concerned with all those hundreds of millions of Muslims who are ACTUALLY pushing for an entire world of jack-booted totalitarianism, instead?

Really? Hundreds of Millions?

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, really.

You need to learn what Muslims actually believe instead of living in this little wonderland of unicorns and fairies.

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score

Agit8r, your Jefferson quote is particularly relevant at this time in our history. Thanx

Steven_R

Tommy Vercetti Fan Club
Reaction score

Do the boots actually fit? Are Putin and Trump pushing the tenets of communism and fascism or are they just quick and easy political insults?

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes, really.

You need to learn what Muslims actually believe instead of living in this little wonderland of unicorns and fairies.

And you have personally talked to hundreds of million? Where do you get this information, Gallup polls?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, really.

And you have personally talked to hundreds of million? Where do you get this information, Gallup polls?
Yup, because Democracy is so popular in the Muslim world, especially in the Middle East.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Pew research is the best source.

It sure beats forming a view on the subject by reading Harry Potter.

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score

Do the boots actually fit? Are Putin and Trump pushing the tenets of communism and fascism or are they just quick and easy political insults?

Yes. Their policies are the same as fascist governments have employed.

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score

I don't know how communism came up. Putin is a fascist. Always has been. Trump has acted like a fascist in his business dealings; pushing people off their land, while calling them worthless. That's the sum total of his character. He's been a petty tyrant since he came of age.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Turkey, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Mali, and Senegal

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List