A Pan Fascist World

I'm not a Trump fan, but shouldn't we be more concerned with all those hundreds of millions of Muslims who are ACTUALLY pushing for an entire world of jack-booted totalitarianism, instead?

I'm not a Trump fan, but shouldn't we be more concerned with all those hundreds of millions of Muslims who are ACTUALLY pushing for an entire world of jack-booted totalitarianism, instead?

Really? Hundreds of Millions?

Yes, really.

You need to learn what Muslims actually believe instead of living in this little wonderland of unicorns and fairies.

Yes, really.

You need to learn what Muslims actually believe instead of living in this little wonderland of unicorns and fairies.

And you have personally talked to hundreds of million? Where do you get this information, Gallup polls?

Yes, really.

And you have personally talked to hundreds of million? Where do you get this information, Gallup polls?
Yup, because Democracy is so popular in the Muslim world, especially in the Middle East.

One side is screaming "communist" and the other side is screaming "fascist".

The rest of us are just rolling our eyes.

If the boot fits, the boot fits.

Do the boots actually fit? Are Putin and Trump pushing the tenets of communism and fascism or are they just quick and easy political insults?

Yes. Their policies are the same as fascist governments have employed.

One side is screaming "communist" and the other side is screaming "fascist".

The rest of us are just rolling our eyes.

If the boot fits, the boot fits.

Do the boots actually fit? Are Putin and Trump pushing the tenets of communism and fascism or are they just quick and easy political insults?

I don't know how communism came up. Putin is a fascist. Always has been. Trump has acted like a fascist in his business dealings; pushing people off their land, while calling them worthless. That's the sum total of his character. He's been a petty tyrant since he came of age.

Forum List

Back