A news story about a congress woman getting things done.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
From what I read in the article she is a ''go getter''. She put together a deal working with both parties and Labor and Business. On the infrastructure issue she is getting things done.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sinema-strikes-big-bipartisan-infrastructure-deal-and-suffers-a-democratic-backlash/ar-AAMLEFs?ocid=msedgntp

From what I read in the article she is a ''go getter''. She put together a deal working with both parties and Labor and Business. On the infrastructure issue she is getting things done.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sinema-strikes-big-bipartisan-infrastructure-deal-and-suffers-a-democratic-backlash/ar-AAMLEFs?ocid=msedgntp
Excellent news. Democraps attacking other Democruds for sensible legislation

She's between a rock and a hard place here. The bill as it stands is a kowtow to Republicans. That's not sitting well with her constituents. And that's probably going to get her primaried in 2024.

I agree she will have a tough time of it from now on. I learned that being a precinct captain. I would like to see more fringe and special interest activist pushed out and replaced with some moderate party members.

Forum List

Back