A New Christian Nationalist Movement Wants To Take Over The Country For Rule

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.
Ah the new made up boogeyman.......I guess the neo cons, the deplorables are now bad.

Let me guess, Christian Nationalism = any church that opposes LBGQT? Do I have the definition right?

Yes we were, our laws come from Christianity you idiot. If they came from atheism, we wouldn't have any, because atheism is based on nothing you imbecile
I'm thinking he rode the short bus and gave him a special diploma from High School.

What makes you think that the church wants to rule over the country?

All that the theologians in Ft Worth are suggesting is that the nation be ruled using Christian principles.

Not that they, as pastors, be able to rule over all of the people

They call themselves Dominionists.. Darby invented Dispensationism, Dominionism and the rapture in 1830.

Ah the new made up boogeyman.......I guess the neo cons, the deplorables are now bad.

Let me guess, Christian Nationalism = any church that opposes LBGQT? Do I have the definition right?

Nope, laws come from God, just like rights.....just read the Declaration of Independance, it's not hard.
Of course this nation was founded by Christians for Christians. No doubt about that. Even Benjamin Franklin was a Christian even though he claimed to be a deist. The first words in his Biography tell the truth despite what atheists claim. Thomas Jefferson tried to sell his own personal translation(that he, himself translated from latin) of the Bible to the Government for use as a textbook for the schools.
Back in a day when each state was considered a church and not just a colony.

Even the pilgrims had another more common name we use today....missionaries here to proselytize the indigenous population.

Ive a;ways thought that the constitution was drafted as a response to the treatment of the founders in the UK.

They were truly hated for their oppression of people with their shitty biblical shite. Google the Witchfinder General.

Britain actually welcomed a King back because of the excesses.

The constitution was drafted to ensure a variant of christianity could survive un hampered.

I font think they meant for it to cover all religions but that is the way they framed it.

So suck it up.

It was just some random bullshit. What does Ruso Japanese have to do with anything. Nationalism is just people who believe in their country, we call it patriotism. Funny how the same people who attack nationalism hate patriotism...weird how that works......

Stop relabeling things, we are on to the leftwing redefining words to fit their political views because the truth sucks for them.

Nope, laws come from God, just like rights.....just read the Declaration of Independance, it's not hard.

You think anyone had rights when they were serfs under kings? Where were their God given rights? How about rights under the Democratic Republic of North Korea. Have you got anything but pablum?

It was just some random bullshit. What does Ruso Japanese have to do with anything. Nationalism is just people who believe in their country, we call it patriotism. Funny how the same people who attack nationalism hate patriotism...weird how that works......

Stop relabeling things, we are on to the leftwing redefining words to fit their political views because the truth sucks for them.

Fascism, Nazism and Zionism are nationalistic ..

You think anyone had rights when they were serfs under kings? Where were their God given rights? How about rights under the Democratic Republic of North Korea. Have you got anything but pablum?
You dont get it. Sure governments can be oppressive and take rights away. That doesn't mean rights come from them. Maybe this idea is too hard for you. Rights come from God, not from government. Why? Because he created us, not the government. The government serves us, we don't serve them. But if you are a communist, I get the confusion. The reason this is important is to know that while the government can use force to oppress, they are not in the right to do so. This is why they hate Christianity, because we don't look to them for leadership and guidance, they are just a tool to fix roads and put bad guys behind bars, they are not the ultimate authority on what is just and moral.

In 2015, I was a Republican. However, I became increasingly alarmed by the political rise of Donald Trump and the evangelical support he garnered. It was clear to me at the time that Trump was intellectually, psychologically, and morally unfit for office and that it was delusional for anyone, especially evangelicals, to think otherwise.

My alarm only grew as increasing numbers of evangelicals threw their support behind Trump with his selection of Mike Pence, a devout Christian, as his running mate. It was at that time I began to write opinion pieces criticizing Trump and challenging evangelicals to stop buying into his self-glorifying lies. With very few exceptions, my op-eds fell on deaf ears

Forum List

Back