A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

At least he's honest about it

I was just about to say the same thing.

All the slimy double-talkers who support one thing while trying to claim they don't bother me more than the ones who are direct. At least the direct ones have the courage of their convictions, whereas the slime peddlers are cowardly snakes who specialize in talking out of both sides of their mouth. They support an agenda while not wanting to be held responsible for doing so.

You should have though of that BEFORE deciding to move to Palestine then murdering/removing disappearing the Palestinian Farmers.

Expulsion of the Palestinians—Lydda and Ramleh in 1948

Two American news correspondents witnessed what happened in the ensuing assault. Keith Wheeler of the Chicago Sun Times wrote in an article titled "Blitz Tactics Won Lydda" that "practically everything in their way died. Riddled corpses lay by the roadside." Kenneth Bilby of the New York Herald Tribune wrote that he saw "the corpses of Arab men, women and even children strewn about in the wake of the ruthlessly brilliant charge."2

Have you ever considered putting down the crack pipe? It might help.

I was born and raised in the western part of the United States, and have never been to Israel.

You should have though of that BEFORE deciding to move to Palestine then murdering/removing disappearing the Palestinian Farmers.

Expulsion of the Palestinians—Lydda and Ramleh in 1948

Two American news correspondents witnessed what happened in the ensuing assault. Keith Wheeler of the Chicago Sun Times wrote in an article titled "Blitz Tactics Won Lydda" that "practically everything in their way died. Riddled corpses lay by the roadside." Kenneth Bilby of the New York Herald Tribune wrote that he saw "the corpses of Arab men, women and even children strewn about in the wake of the ruthlessly brilliant charge."2

Have you ever considered putting down the crack pipe? It might help.

I was born and raised in the western part of the United States, and have never been to Israel.

Have you then considered doing research before posting?

Or are you also an "intellegencephobe"

Last edited:
LOL, can you say backtrack?

My guess is she was probably going to get kicked out of the school if she didn't immediately reverse her statement.

and it's not even a very good backtrack.

What amazes me is how this fat Islamist toad sounds EXACTLY like the double talking b.s. Coyote offers with such great regularity. It seems to be an art form the Islamists have mastered in that all the grandiose claims she makes about herself are immediately contradicted by all the subsequent bullshit.

"Well, when pressed on the subject, I will claim I don't support it, but then indulge in a thousand words that say I do.

Like I thought. No link. You're such a fraud.

No, I gave the link. Your methods are as obvious as they are disgusting. You show solidarity with the genocidal and then turn around and try to claim this solidarity isn't what it is.

It's almost as if your very cellular structure is slimy, this duplicitous double talk defines you so thoroughly. You have certainly mastered the art of taqiyya, that's for sure.

I have never ever supported genocide in any way shape or form. What I've said (multiple times) in this thread is that I'm not going to judge a college student based on two words in one heated exchange - something your ilk is making a lot of and a judgement I suspect you would not apply were the positions flipped.

You are deeply immersed your own hateful propoganda, a type of propoganda that will brook no argument, no attempt at reason and that at it's logical conclusion leads to justifying human rights abuses and even genocide. You certainly don't seem to counter that.

So at least we've established that, once again, you have no link to support your claim that I support genocide. Bitter, angry, empty old man. Rhetoric is all you have left.

How do you judge? You act as if you know what this women has in her heart over and above her unscripted comment?. You're telling us she didn't mean what she said? How can you know this?

I don't, any more than you do. You choose to believe two words said in anger and under provocation vs. her rebuttal. If she had a history of saying these things, I'd agree with you. But I couldn't find anything. She's a typical, passionate, angry college student. I don't think she needs to be villified in this manner without more evidence.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be making shit up again.

Of course you do, you evil bitch.

You must think the line went "The answer, my friend, is blowing up the Jews. The answer is blowing up the Jews"

From Post # 289 of this thread: A Muslim and a Professor Argue The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews. Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum we have an Israeli MPcalling for genocide. Something that you, who professes to be against genocide has remained resolutely silent on.

Your quotes throughout this thread:

You should care because the thing supports genocide.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant

He is placing the bar for being considered an antisemite at a place necessary for his not being included.

It is utterly devoid of humanity and pathetic beyond belief, but never underestimate the lengths some will go to by way of their sophistry.

Is Ayelet Shaked utterly devoid of humanity? A fat zionist toad? An evil bitch? A "thing"? Does she have a record of this kind of rhetoric? Is she speaking out of a moment anger and frustration at the acts of terrorism levied at Israeli civilians? Is this her heartfelt sentiment?

From post 374: A Muslim and a Professor Argue The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews. Page 38 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here we have an actual member advocating genocide. Doesn't bother you any does it?

Is he an "evil bitch"? Nah. He's kind of funny.

Your choices of condemnation and silence within this thread speaks volumes.

LOL, can you say backtrack?

My guess is she was probably going to get kicked out of the school if she didn't immediately reverse her statement.

and it's not even a very good backtrack.

What amazes me is how this fat Islamist toad sounds EXACTLY like the double talking b.s. Coyote offers with such great regularity. It seems to be an art form the Islamists have mastered in that all the grandiose claims she makes about herself are immediately contradicted by all the subsequent bullshit.

"Well, when pressed on the subject, I will claim I don't support it, but then indulge in a thousand words that say I do.

Is Ayelet Shaked a "fat Zionist toad"?

You must think the line went "The answer, my friend, is blowing up the Jews. The answer is blowing up the Jews"

From Post # 289 of this thread: A Muslim and a Professor Argue The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews. Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum we have an Israeli MPcalling for genocide. Something that you, who professes to be against genocide has remained resolutely silent on.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant

He is placing the bar for being considered an antisemite at a place necessary for his not being included.

It is utterly devoid of humanity and pathetic beyond belief, but never underestimate the lengths some will go to by way of their sophistry.

Is Ayelet Shaked utterly devoid of humanity? A fat zionist toad? An evil bitch? A "thing"? Does she have a record of this kind of rhetoric? Is she speaking out of a moment anger and frustration at the acts of terrorism levied at Israeli civilians? Is this her heartfelt sentiment?

From post 374: A Muslim and a Professor Argue The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews. Page 38 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here we have an actual member advocating genocide. Doesn't bother you any does it?

What speaks volumes is your spirited defense of an Islamist that believes in genocide of Jews with a corresponding demand that I address a different matter entirely that is nothing more than an attempt to derail the thread.

What speaks volumes is your spirited defense of an Islamist that believes in genocide of Jews with a corresponding demand that I address a different matter entirely that is nothing more than an attempt to derail the thread.

This is amusing. You can't answer the question can you?

I'm not derailing anything - I chose two posts from within this thread and you won't answer.

I'm not derailing anything - I chose two posts from within this thread and you won't answer.

What is amusing is the fact that you are dishonest right down to the core of your being. You defend the Islamist who is the actual subject of this thread who is calling for genocide while demanding I denounce somebody who isn't even the subject of the thread.

At most quality sites, the moderators try to keep people ON the subject, rather than demand they derail the thread by going off subject. I realize that you see yourself as a champion for Islamism and so support their genocide of Jews, but really now!

Is Ayelet Shaked a "fat Zionist toad"?

Ayelet Shaked is totally hot, and most obviously not fat.

Find the video that shows her advocating terrorism as directly as your genocidal hero and I will respond to it.

:lol: :lol: - you old hypocrite, thanks for making my point.

Your genocidal bias is noted. :lol:

What is amusing is the fact that you are dishonest right down to the core of your being. You defend the Islamist who is the actual subject of this thread who is calling for genocide while demanding I denounce somebody who isn't even the subject of the thread.

At most quality sites, the moderators try to keep people ON the subject, rather than demand they derail the thread by going off subject. I realize that you see yourself as a champion for Islamism and so support their genocide of Jews, but really now!

Your inability to answer the question and blatent flailing around in an attempt to avoid it is duly noted :lol:

It just doesn't get any better than this :)

Your inability to answer the question and blatent flailing around in an attempt to avoid it is duly noted :lol:

You've utterly failed and you look like an idiot.

You've utterly failed and you look like an idiot.

She is much more than just an idiot.

She is an Islamist mouthpiece using her influence in most corrupt fashion to further their agenda.

This is one of the most revoltingly dishonest and corrupt creatures it has ever been my displeasure to encounter.

Let's review, shall we.

The subject of this thread happens to be a genocidal Islamist who answers a direct question as to her support for the genocide of Jews with a resounding and unambiguous yes. We have video evidence for this that any honest people can see for themselves. Of course, certain dishonest people here have devoted themselves to furthering this same agenda, so they launch into a vigorous defense and start grasping desperately at anything they can think of to support the creature.

meanwhile, one of the fellow supporters of the Islamist agenda tries to derail the topic of the thread by bringing up a translation of an article originally published by a terrorist support website called "Electronic Intifada" which consists of an intentionally false mis-translation of an article originally published by a member of the ethnicity they both hate and wish destroyed. There is no direct evidence. There is no direct capture of the woman's words on camera. There is nothing at all direct and irrefutable and unambiguous as there is with the genocidal Islamist they support. They have no evidence whatsoever.

Despite this, the corrupt Islamist is attempting to bully the users of this site by demanding they respond to all the heresay, mistranslation and propaganda constructed by the terrorists she supports instead of the actual subject of this thread!

Am I missing anything here, folks?

Let's review, shall we.

The subject of this thread happens to be a genocidal Islamist who answers a direct question as to her support for the genocide of Jews with a resounding and unambiguous yes. We have video evidence for this that any honest people can see for themselves. Of course, certain dishonest people here have devoted themselves to furthering this same agenda, so they launch into a vigorous defense and start grasping desperately at anything they can think of to support the creature.

meanwhile, one of the fellow supporters of the Islamist agenda tries to derail the topic of the thread by bringing up a translation of an article originally published by a terrorist support website called "Electronic Intifada" which consists of an intentionally false mis-translation of an article originally published by a member of the ethnicity they both hate and wish destroyed. There is no direct evidence. There is no direct capture of the woman's words on camera. There is nothing at all direct and irrefutable and unambiguous as there is with the genocidal Islamist they support. They have no evidence whatsoever.

Despite this, the corrupt Islamist is attempting to bully the users of this site by demanding they respond to all the heresay, mistranslation and propaganda constructed by the terrorists she supports instead of the actual subject of this thread!

I think that hits all the high spots. Nice job.

Let's review, shall we.

Yes.

Your inability to answer a simple question :lol:

Oh what a farkin' hypocrite you are...too funny!

Forum List

Back