A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

Let's review, shall we.

The subject of this thread happens to be a genocidal Islamist who answers a direct question as to her support for the genocide of Jews with a resounding and unambiguous yes. We have video evidence for this that any honest people can see for themselves. Of course, certain dishonest people here have devoted themselves to furthering this same agenda, so they launch into a vigorous defense and start grasping desperately at anything they can think of to support the creature.

meanwhile, one of the fellow supporters of the Islamist agenda tries to derail the topic of the thread by bringing up a translation of an article originally published by a terrorist support website called "Electronic Intifada" which consists of an intentionally false mis-translation of an article originally published by a member of the ethnicity they both hate and wish destroyed. There is no direct evidence. There is no direct capture of the woman's words on camera. There is nothing at all direct and irrefutable and unambiguous as there is with the genocidal Islamist they support. They have no evidence whatsoever.

Despite this, the corrupt Islamist is attempting to bully the users of this site by demanding they respond to all the heresay, mistranslation and propaganda constructed by the terrorists she supports instead of the actual subject of this thread!

Am I missing anything here, folks?

Yes.

Your inability to answer a simple question :lol:

Oh what a farkin' hypocrite you are...too funny!
Remind me what the question is.
So far you arent very impressive.

Yes.

Leave it to filth like you to laugh at the genocide of Jews.

This "mistranslation" ...sounds like you are making excuses...you know, kind of like what you accused me of with this student? Oh you are rich, you fucking hypocrite! You've exposed yourself - you can not and will not condemn one of your own.

Let's review, shall we.

The subject of this thread happens to be a genocidal Islamist who answers a direct question as to her support for the genocide of Jews with a resounding and unambiguous yes. We have video evidence for this that any honest people can see for themselves. Of course, certain dishonest people here have devoted themselves to furthering this same agenda, so they launch into a vigorous defense and start grasping desperately at anything they can think of to support the creature.

meanwhile, one of the fellow supporters of the Islamist agenda tries to derail the topic of the thread by bringing up a translation of an article originally published by a terrorist support website called "Electronic Intifada" which consists of an intentionally false mis-translation of an article originally published by a member of the ethnicity they both hate and wish destroyed. There is no direct evidence. There is no direct capture of the woman's words on camera. There is nothing at all direct and irrefutable and unambiguous as there is with the genocidal Islamist they support. They have no evidence whatsoever.

Despite this, the corrupt Islamist is attempting to bully the users of this site by demanding they respond to all the heresay, mistranslation and propaganda constructed by the terrorists she supports instead of the actual subject of this thread!

Yes.

You are irrelevant. Go do something meaningful, like pick your nose.

Let's review, shall we.

Yes.

Your defeat is acknowledged here.
You really are a worthless piece of shit

Yes.

This "mistranslation" ...sounds like you are making excuses...you know, kind of like what you accused me of with this student? Oh you are rich, you fucking hypocrite! You've exposed yourself - you can not and will not condemn one of your own.

Then show a video as unambiguous as the one of your Islamist hero, bitch. You got nothing. Nothing at all but your hatred of Jews.

It's downright Orwellian with these things. Direct evidence is discounted. Heresay is embraced as the alternate reality.

It's like some sort of cultural psychosis at work with these cultists.

Yes.

Then show a video as unambiguous as the one of your Islamist hero, bitch. You got nothing. Nothing at all but your hatred of Jews.

Dude. I don't hate Jews. I realize that might impact your propoganda but, what the hell truth has never been an issue for you,.

Second. Videos aren't all you think they are. Get real.

It's downright Orwellian with these things. Direct evidence is discounted. Heresay is embraced as the alternate reality.

I'd chalk it up to stupidity and blindness.

and support for any sort of evil ideology that wants to destroy the Western civilization they hate.

Let's review, shall we.

Yes.

That's ok. I don't think much of you either :)

and support for any sort of evil ideology that wants to destroy the Western civilization they hate.

Do you mean your refusal to condemn genocide?

Yes.

Dude. I don't hate Jews. I realize that might impact your propoganda but, what the hell truth has never been an issue for you,.

Oh, yeah, right.

You don't hate Jews. You just defend those who want them all killed using every underhanded trick in your revolting arsenal.

Yes.

Oh, yeah, right.

You don't hate Jews. You just defend those who want them all killed using every underhanded trick in your revolting arsenal.

So you won't condemn calls for genocide?

Oh, yeah, right.

Ayelet Shaked is irreelvant to this conversation. It is mere deflection.
The video is clear. She spoke her opinion which was at leaast honest.

Oh, yeah, right.

Ah. So that excuses her genocidal ambitions. Point noted :lol:

Oh, yeah, right.

No, it renders the point moot and is irrelevant to this discussion, which is about why you are defending a genocidal Muslim student.

Oh, yeah, right.

No, it renders the point moot and is irrelevant to this discussion, which is about why you are defending a genocidal Muslim student.

And you are defending a genocidal Israeli PM. Go figure.

Double standard duly noted :)

Oh, yeah, right.

Please point to where I defended what she said. I'll wait.
You really are a dishonest pile of monkey shit.

Please point to where I defended what she said. I'll wait.
You really are a dishonest pile of monkey shit.

I stand corrected. It was Dogma defending her.

Like I thought. No link. You're such a fraud.

No, I gave the link. Your methods are as obvious as they are disgusting. You show solidarity with the genocidal and then turn around and try to claim this solidarity isn't what it is.

It's almost as if your very cellular structure is slimy, this duplicitous double talk defines you so thoroughly. You have certainly mastered the art of taqiyya, that's for sure.

I have never ever supported genocide in any way shape or form. What I've said (multiple times) in this thread is that I'm not going to judge a college student based on two words in one heated exchange - something your ilk is making a lot of and a judgement I suspect you would not apply were the positions flipped.

You are deeply immersed your own hateful propoganda, a type of propoganda that will brook no argument, no attempt at reason and that at it's logical conclusion leads to justifying human rights abuses and even genocide. You certainly don't seem to counter that.

So at least we've established that, once again, you have no link to support your claim that I support genocide. Bitter, angry, empty old man. Rhetoric is all you have left.

How do you judge? You act as if you know what this women has in her heart over and above her unscripted comment?. You're telling us she didn't mean what she said? How can you know this?

I don't, any more than you do. You choose to believe two words said in anger and under provocation vs. her rebuttal. If she had a history of saying these things, I'd agree with you. But I couldn't find anything. She's a typical, passionate, angry college student. I don't think she needs to be villified in this manner without more evidence.
I don't choose to believe what she said. She said what she said. "for or against" simple straight forward question. Funny you don't believe people who pledged to kill Jews. "they didn't mean'it":wtf:

Forum List

Back