A more realistic approval rating for trump....fivethirtyeight

The dems wouldn't dare go forward with the impeachment of a president with over 40% approval...and by the way he is at 49% and 47% with Rasmussen and Fox news polls respectively.....so give up the dream....

People love polls when it shows them what they like.
Hacks

Almost Mueller Time!
AnyDaycnn.jpg

Almost Mueller Time!
You're really gonna be pissed when Mueller steps all over his dick and winds up in prison himself. I'll save a box of tissue for you. Hell, I'm gonna invest in a tissue factory. The libs are gonna need it. I'll be RICH...

Given the recent elections, the dems should be happy with the Trumpster.

Yup....and now he Is screwing the chances of the GOP to hold the Senate in 2020....with his stupid "gotta have my wall" Shut Down.

He is just carrying out Putin's orders.

Politics – FiveThirtyEight

I is actually doing good at 41.4% approval. Let's see where it goes after Mueller's report and everyone finds out what a criminal that he is.

Considering they haven't gotten anyone else on Russian crimes, that is unlikely......tax evasion and lying to the FBI when they question you as the only crimes does not make Trump a criminal.....

I is actually doing good at 41.4% approval. Let's see where it goes after Mueller's report and everyone finds out what a criminal that he is.

Considering they haven't gotten anyone else on Russian crimes, that is unlikely......tax evasion and lying to the FBI when they question you as the only crimes does not make Trump a criminal.....

You are sounding like Graham....his girlfriend. A couple of felonies don't make him a criminal. Had Obama conspired to break campaign.finance laws....you would have wanted his head.

It is not the breaking of the law....it is conspiring with multiple people to break the law.

Lying to the FBI is not criminal? Wow! It was when Clinton was in office.

With the mentality of cult members...even if Mueller has concrete evidence that trump conspired with Russia to release DNC emails....your response will be...."BUT....NO ONE DIED!"

Cause you have you nose implanted deep in his ass....

Last edited:

You are sounding like Graham....his girlfriend. A couple of felonies don't make him a criminal. Had Obama conspired to break campaign.finance laws....you would have wanted his head.

It is not the breaking of the law....it is conspiring with multiple people to break the law.

Lying to the FBI is not criminal? Wow! It was when Clinton was in office.

With the mentality of cult members...even if Mueller has concrete evidence that trump conspired with Russia to release DNC emails....your response will be...."BUT....NO ONE DIED!"

Cause you have you nose implanted deep in his ass....
It's not even violations of laws. Many of us are cynical enough to think Obama acted illegally in hiding Fast and Furious, and there was at least the spirit of perjury in Benghazi.

But IF it comes to light that Trump conspired with Russia and other foreign legal entities to benefit his political and financial prospects by using illegally obtained information ...... McConnell and the gop will rally around him unless the polls show they're going down in 2020.

Forum List

Back