A momentary pause to consider the nature of the man Trump supporters are defending.

Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

Because he was the candidate that was not an anti-American piece of shit.
It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

No way I was voting for her, especially not after her husband.
OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
Trump never smeared Dems and their leaders?
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??
Criminal ..is what our next president says it is

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

“I think he should have a commendation rather than be fired,” he added.
Pond scum? You’re a real winner....
Some one called biden that See my question mark?
So you would never call Trump that?
LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

lack of critical thinking skills + ignorance = poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.
How do you explain this, parasite?

ummmm - she was lucky, asshole?
A lot of luck out there it seems. You d rather watch people die than believe the drug helps. Awful.

Trump supporters care about the country

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.
I marvel at the way Trump hating morons claim they can read his mind.
I think his actions are enough, mind reading is not necessary.
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.
Please detail the Trump policies have adversely affected your life.
Emotional impact does not apply.

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.
And those SS watching the pos were charged 650 a room
Where did you get that figure? Can you post a link?

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.
You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.

then just suck it up buttercup; cause it's fact.
So is the fact that Hydroxy works but you deny it and hope it doesn’t. You would rather have people die than admit Trump was correct. You are a sick person.

you are certifiable. i'll let you in on something - my older sister - in her 70s, has heart disease as well as kidney disease & severe asthma has coronavirus. she was told if she took it - it would kill her. so fuck you - you're just a fox news junkie & you prove it every day. dr oz???? LOLOLOL!!!!! wasn't he a bestie of oprah? you put much stock in dr phil too?
So no doctor would prescribe it to her.
But we know...no one has the disease but her.
You were almost in competition for Stupidest Post of 2020.

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that had zero side affects.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was stupid 'eh?
Statistically speaking, it is safe.
There are people who can die from aspirin.
I didn't know Trump can write prescriptions.
I also personally know over 100 MDs in my town who would prescribe such medication on a patient by patient basis.
So yes, your post was amazingly shortsighted and stupid.
AKA Your usual posting style.

blah blah fucking blah...... save it - cause you don't know wtf you are even saying re: me. i never said people shouldn't take it. remember when i said you were ill - informed? <----- ya, that.
Look ma! An ad hominem!
You really are a glutton for showing what an idiot you are.

LIberals almost never actually respond to real points. And if they do, they don't do it for long.

Because every liberal knows that the truth makes them look real bad.

please post a graphic of yer chosen one ala super hero.... c'mon dooooooooooo it, cartoon boy!

It has been a while, thanks for pointing that out.

I generally do that, when you libs sink to a level, where responding with comic book drawings seems like the appropriate response.

This thread, has not yet devolved to that level yet, I mean, what you said, was stupid, but not the level drooling retard that calls for that response.

BUT, I will take your request under advisement, and when it is time, you will get what you deserve, you stupid monkey.
Some idiots like PT are just too much to ignore.

Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

lack of critical thinking skills + ignorance = poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.

A lot of luck out there it seems. You d rather watch people die than believe the drug helps. Awful.
She's a real piece of shit.

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.
You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.

So is the fact that Hydroxy works but you deny it and hope it doesn’t. You would rather have people die than admit Trump was correct. You are a sick person.

you are certifiable. i'll let you in on something - my older sister - in her 70s, has heart disease as well as kidney disease & severe asthma has coronavirus. she was told if she took it - it would kill her. so fuck you - you're just a fox news junkie & you prove it every day. dr oz???? LOLOLOL!!!!! wasn't he a bestie of oprah? you put much stock in dr phil too?

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that had zero side affects.

I also personally know over 100 MDs in my town who would prescribe such medication on a patient by patient basis.

blah blah fucking blah...... save it - cause you don't know wtf you are even saying re: me. i never said people shouldn't take it. remember when i said you were ill - informed? <----- ya, that.
Look ma! An ad hominem!

LIberals almost never actually respond to real points. And if they do, they don't do it for long.

please post a graphic of yer chosen one ala super hero.... c'mon dooooooooooo it, cartoon boy!

I generally do that, when you libs sink to a level, where responding with comic book drawings seems like the appropriate response.

This thread, has not yet devolved to that level yet, I mean, what you said, was stupid, but not the level drooling retard that calls for that response.

BUT, I will take your request under advisement, and when it is time, you will get what you deserve, you stupid monkey.
No matter how much evidence I give she just cannot process it. Her TDS is too severe.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

No matter how much evidence I give she just cannot process it. Her TDS is too severe.
Liberals are not functionally capable of handling facts; they fabricate.

Many trump haters do not

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that it had zero side affects.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was stupid 'eh? as stupid as your ill informed reply.
Hydrox has ZERO side effects. Combo with Zpack has very few. If you’re going to die or take the cocktail you likely take the cocktail. Aspirin has side effects too. As does NyQuil. You’re grasping at straws. You’re very uneducated.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

who you kidding - you keep them around for your spank bank - you can admit it here amongst yer fellow incels, cartoon boy. i won't laugh.... :71:

Your slurs, are so far from bothering me, that I feel almost pity for you.

"Incel"? lOL!!! cartoon? LOL!!!!

If you think those are the buttons to push, to anger me, you are not only a troll, but a bad troll.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

Liberals are not functionally capable of handling facts; they fabricate.

They are incapable of honesty. IF they were, they would not be libs.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

The parasite doesn’t even realize that the smiley laughing emoji is a compliment. The thumbs down is the insult. So the parasite keeps using the laughing emoji. Idiot.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

who you kidding - you keep them around for your spank bank - you can admit it here amongst yer fellow incels, cartoon boy. i won't laugh.... :71:

If you think those are the buttons to push, to anger me, you are not only a troll, but a bad troll.
She is a drunk parasite who has not held a job in nearly 40 years.

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

the more awful you think i am the better i feel.

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

You must be feeling like Ginger Rogers!

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

oh, I know.

I used to compare them to dead potted plants, based on the similar levels of self awareness.

But lately I've been moving more to "retarded monkey" based on debating style.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

if yer buttons are pushed - that's on you. i could care less either way as long as i'm amused.... you didn't figure that out yet after all this time?

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

The parasite doesn’t even realize that the smiley laughing emoji is a compliment. The thumbs down is the insult. So the parasite keeps using the laughing emoji. Idiot.

noooooooooo........ it means i am laughing. you know like at ... y-o-u.

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

I can understand that.

BUT, what I can't get, is how your behavior, reflects on you, and thus your own self image.

FOR EXAMPLE, how regularly you liberals are fine with playing stupid, I mean REALLY FUCKING STUPID, for the smallest of partisan jabs.

How can you not want to NOT look like a drooling moronic retarded monkey?

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

She is a drunk parasite who has not held a job in nearly 40 years.

ooooOOOooo there's that azog jealousy rearing its ugly head again.............

Quit lying.
This guy pond scum??

You must be feeling like Ginger Rogers!

& i don't even need fred!

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

if yer buttons are pushed - that's on you. i could care less either way as long as i'm amused.... you didn't figure that out yet after all this time?

See, that is what I am talking about.

YOu are obviously trying to "push buttons" with your personal attacks.

YOur denial, is not just not credible, but so obviously a lie, that the implication that you think anyone will believe it, makes you look like a fucking retard.

How can you not want to not look that fucking retarded?

Forum List

Back