A momentary pause to consider the nature of the man Trump supporters are defending.

My problem alang is why can't other republicans see him for what he is ? There are some smart folks here that should ..Not bri of course, I mean honest smart folks

Someday this shoe is going to be on the other foot and I will take full advantage of the situation.
Willow knowing you from your posts I take it you're far from dumb How can any one support this garbage ,the way he handled this crisis the way he handles people ? If I were still a republican I'd be embarrassed to praise him
Eddies here’s what I know for sure. Undisputed. You on the left started “resistance” and “impeachment plans before he was even inaugurated. You are treating him like you did Bush only on steroids! So I am so proud to be a Republican and you can rest assured that I will never vote for another democrat ever. So you did you work well wouldn’t you say?
How can you be proud voting for him?/ and yes ,we were on his case from the getgo because we knew he was a cheat a pervert and a crook with law firms protecting him You can't be proud supporting this filth You can still be a repub but at least admit this is the wrong guy at the wrong time

Because he was the candidate that was not an anti-American piece of shit.
It really hurts to see people with a head on their shoulders believe the BS they're spewing

Hillary was very clear, that she considered me and people like me, to be the problem.

No way I was voting for her, especially not after her husband.
OK Correll she spoke out of her ass and was sorry for it How MANY times has Trump spoken out of his ass and NOT be sorry for it?

Trump never smeared half the country like that. ANd her apology was the apology of someone who was caught and forced to apologize, not one she really felt.
Trump never smeared Dems and their leaders?
The democrats can never brag about their "candidates" because their policies can't be defended. They keep trying to disparage Trump, and that will never work. Trump was right on all counts, pushing back on China, being a populist and not a globalist, using tariffs to advantage, bringing back good jobs and US manufacturing.

Voters are workers, except maybe for some democrats, and they will vote in their interest for better jobs.
Quit lying.
Quit talking to yourself like that. Trumps approval rating is what 60% regarding how he is handling this crisis?
He mishandled it for months. The US should be in much better shape and more ready. And where did that pull come from? Hillary in a landslide!!!!
Bullsh**!......The travel ban in January was racist.You haven't a foggy clue .All you see is a chance to get that barely conscious pond scum named Joe Biden elected...he doesn't even know where he had his last bowel movement....oh wait maybe he does since it was in his Depends.
This guy pond scum??
Criminal ..is what our next president says it is

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday that the dismissal of the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, who raised the alarm about a coronavirus outbreak on the aircraft carrier, is “close to criminal.”

The former vice president said on ABC’s “This Week” that Capt. Brett Crozier “stood up and said what had to be said” with his sailors “in danger” when he wrote a letter requesting help from Navy leaders, which ended up leaking to the media.

“I think it’s close to criminal the way they’re dealing with this guy,” he said.

“I think he should have a commendation rather than be fired,” he added.
Pond scum? You’re a real winner....
Some one called biden that See my question mark?
So you would never call Trump that?
LOL Now that's a horse of another color You think Biden has the same history or worse than Trumps?? How can you compare them? Forget Trumps a pervert etc etc Biden comes prepared for the job , will put people who know what TF they're doing in the right jobs
Biden is a lifetime politician who even Obama won’t endorse. He doesn’t impress me.
You are clearly out of touch; President Obama will endorse and support whosoever is the Democratic Nominee. He will not endorse anyone until that is settled, if he did endorse VP Biden and Bernie was nominated, his endorsement for Biden would be used by fools like you that even Obama didn't support him.

You're welcome, I hope that you now know something about political science. Too bad your ignorance on this issue is so broad.

lack of critical thinking skills + ignorance = poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable.
How do you explain this, parasite?

ummmm - she was lucky, asshole?

Trump supporters care about the country

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.
I marvel at the way Trump hating morons claim they can read his mind.
I think his actions are enough, mind reading is not necessary.
What actions made you believe he doesn't care about the country?

What number am I thinking of?
How does showing appreciation to Trump to get a call from him help the country?
He does not have to be appreciated

but neither does he want to be politically savaged by partisan political hacks as soon as the CARE packages are delivered

but he soooooooooo craves addulation & acts like a baby having a hissy fit like he's not getting his 2 scoops of ice cream. he has skin as thin as piece of mica.
Is he a parasite who never held a job and brags about not having debt?

he's a parasitic piece of garbage that got cash continually from his daddy & never learned how to budget. so much so that wall street had to put him on an allowance like a child who has no self control.

i told you what i did when i earned a paycheck so when you continually lie, it just makes you look jealous because unlike your ' i'm the king of debt' president.... i am debt free & i can't tell you how delightful it is for me that it eats your craw. :)
You have not earned a paycheck since I have been alive.

Again, explain this and why you root against a cure?

liar liar asshole's pants are on fire yet again.

lol.............. you don't know jack shit. it's plain as day... i never held a job? <pffffft> for years i was a nurses' aid. i worked in nursing homes, & i was also a home health aid. i took care of old people, disabled people, bathing them, wiping their asses, fed them... i took care of complete nutcases when, thanx to ronny reagan, shut down mental hospitals in the 80s; & the crazies of all ages who didn't end up homeless, wound up in nursing homes with seniors.

Many trump haters do not
The irony here is that Trump himself doesn't care about the country so much as he cares about his brand.
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.
Please detail the Trump policies have adversely affected your life.
Emotional impact does not apply.

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.
And those SS watching the pos were charged 650 a room
Where did you get that figure? Can you post a link?

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.
You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.

then just suck it up buttercup; cause it's fact.
So is the fact that Hydroxy works but you deny it and hope it doesn’t. You would rather have people die than admit Trump was correct. You are a sick person.

you are certifiable. i'll let you in on something - my older sister - in her 70s, has heart disease as well as kidney disease & severe asthma has coronavirus. she was told if she took it - it would kill her. so fuck you - you're just a fox news junkie & you prove it every day. dr oz???? LOLOLOL!!!!! wasn't he a bestie of oprah? you put much stock in dr phil too?

Last edited:
Can this be true?
President Trump said Tuesday that he did not learn of two memos written in January and February by his own economic adviser warning that a COVID-19 pandemic could kill as many as 2 million Americans until “maybe a day ago.”

“I heard he wrote some memos talking about pandemic,” Trump said during a White House coronavirus task force briefing, “I didn’t see them. I didn’t look for them, either.”

On Jan. 29, Peter Navarro warned his colleagues at the White House that if the administration did not mount an aggressive containment strategy for the coronavirus, it could kill more than half a million Americans and cost the country nearly $6 trillion.

Nearly a month later, on Feb. 23, Navarro distributed an even more dire second memo in which he said as many as 100 million Americans could be infected with COVID-19, which might kill upwards of 2 million U.S. citizens.

On Feb. 27, Trump briefed the country on the coronavirus outbreak, assuring Americans that it was well under control.

“When you have 15 people,” Trump said of the number of reported cases in the U.S. at the time, “and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Pressed on whether he had been apprised of Navarro’s warnings, the president said Tuesday he had not.

“I asked him about it just a little while ago, because I read something about a memo,” Trump recalled. “I said, ‘Did you do a memo?’ I didn’t look for, I didn’t see it, I didn’t ask for him to show it to me.”

donny knew. the pentagon warned him in jan 2017 & the intel community warned him as well.

Many trump haters do not
In that case you wont mind us making the same assumptions about rabid trump haters
You know what happens when you assume? I'm not a Trump hater, I'd just prefer he went back to his life as a celebrity, he did that better than anyone. You are welcome to judge me by my actions.

Well, for one, his tax fraud. We paid more in taxes do to the limitation on the deductions for St. Income tax paid and real estate taxes paid. I don't regret my money going to my county and state, I just hate it going to the fool in the White House to pay for Golf Carts for the Secret Service.

google ' secret service $650 a room' & see all the articles you can choose from lazy ass.
You Google it, shit for brains. Searching for evidence to support your idiotic claims isn't my job.

So is the fact that Hydroxy works but you deny it and hope it doesn’t. You would rather have people die than admit Trump was correct. You are a sick person.

you are certifiable. i'll let you in on something - my older sister - in her 70s, has heart disease as well as kidney disease & severe asthma has coronavirus. she was told if she took it - it would kill her. so fuck you - you're just a fox news junkie & you prove it every day. dr oz???? LOLOLOL!!!!! wasn't he a bestie of oprah? you put much stock in dr phil too?
So no doctor would prescribe it to her.
But we know...no one has the disease but her.
You were almost in competition for Stupidest Post of 2020.

Many trump haters do not

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that it had zero side affects.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was stupid 'eh? as stupid as your ill informed reply.

Many trump haters do not

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that had zero side affects.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was stupid 'eh?
Statistically speaking, it is safe.
There are people who can die from aspirin.
I didn't know Trump can write prescriptions.
I also personally know over 100 MDs in my town who would prescribe such medication on a patient by patient basis.
So yes, your post was amazingly shortsighted and stupid.
AKA Your usual posting style.

Many trump haters do not

noooooooo........... the asshole said it was so safe that had zero side affects.

I also personally know over 100 MDs in my town who would prescribe such medication on a patient by patient basis.

blah blah fucking blah...... save it - cause you don't know wtf you are even saying re: me. i never said people shouldn't take it. remember when i said you were ill - informed? <----- ya, that.

Many trump haters do not

blah blah fucking blah...... save it - cause you don't know wtf you are even saying re: me. i never said people shouldn't take it. remember when i said you were ill - informed? <----- ya, that.
Look ma! An ad hominem!
You really are a glutton for showing what an idiot you are.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

LIberals almost never actually respond to real points. And if they do, they don't do it for long.

Because every liberal knows that the truth makes them look real bad.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

neh.... i'm spending some time goofing around & not taking you seriously at all.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

LIberals almost never actually respond to real points. And if they do, they don't do it for long.

You are close to the truth.
The fact is that Liberals have dysfunction nervous systems that only deliver to their undeveloped brains what their arteries can handle.

I admire Right Wingers because most of them who can admit they are selfish and greedy.
Lefties are simply insane.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

neh.... i'm spending some time goofing around & not taking you seriously at all.
I see you've run out of the wit you never had in the first place.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

please post a graphic of yer chosen one ala super hero.... c'mon dooooooooooo it, cartoon boy!

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

I see you've run out of the wit you never had in the first place.

i do just fine.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

You are close to the truth.
The fact is that Liberals have dysfunction nervous systems that only deliver to their undeveloped brains what their arteries can handle.

I admire Right Wingers because most of them who can admit they are selfish and greedy.
Lefties are simply insane.

Mm, thank you, I guess...

For the purpose of this thread let's put aside the matter of the Trump admin's botched, delayed response to the worst public health crisis in 100 years. Let's instead consider what kind of person, absent politics, Trumpleton's voted for and still support.

What follows is a list, not of unfounded accusations, but of documented instances or moral depravity.
He has defrauded students of his real estate school for which he paid a $25M settlement.
He has under paid contractors for which he was sued hundreds of times.
He has swindled shareholders of his bankrupted casino company.
He has associated with convicted criminals.
He has, on numerous occasions, cheated on his wife.
He has paid two of the women involved in adulterous affairs for their silence in order to defraud the voting public.
He has lied to the American public pathologically.
He has discriminated against minorities. A case he settled with the US government.
He has stolen money from a charity, for which he paid a $2M fine and was forced to shut down his "charitable" foundation.

Give it a minute...........it's a lot to take in.

Now, forget about party affiliations and ideological differences. Concentrate on character. To many, an important consideration before casting a vote for a candidate for any office, let alone the presidency.

The question I'd like to pose to Trump supporters is..................WTF?

What form of mental gymnastics makes it possible to ignore all that?
Those rotten sons-of-bitches don't care. They just don't care.

He has to be ripped from office come November.

We care, just not what you pretend to care about. We care about jobs and prosperity.
What is it you democrats care about?? Oh, that's right, here's the list:
1. Open borders, tear down the southern border fence/wall
2. Sanctuary cities & states
3. Free college
4. "Medicare for all", aka rationed healthcare, "Lois Lerner" in charge of your access to healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE and DHS, turn the US into the EU, with muslim "no go zones" and Sharia Law
6. Promote Globalism, whatever Wall Street wants Wall Street gets, see K-Street Cash
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements, e.g tax breaks to move factories overseas
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property theft
10. Let NK develop nukes and ICBM delivery systems, have no one capable of dealing with NK
11. Raise taxes to 70% on the wealthy, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Decriminalize all drug use and possession, Opioid deaths increase across the US
13. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
14. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
15. No new pipelines and no offshore drilling
16. Medicare for all means rural hospitals will close
17. The dems' "Central Committee" appoints super-delegates to subvert real voters in primaries
18. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
19. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
20. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
21. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump
22. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
23. Refuse to provide funding for border walls/security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
24. Give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but not help US citizens living in tent cities
25. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
26. "Green New Deal" Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, flies, or has a car
27. Anti-business democrat socialists caused Amazon to flee NYC taking 25,000 good paying jobs to VA
28. REPARATIONS to blacks to pay for slavery, $trillions owed by US voters
29. Excuse the murder of unwanted newborns, i.e. "infanticide"
30. Change the Electoral College to popular vote
31. All prisoners get to vote, even the Boston Marathon Bomber, so says Bernie
32. LGBTQ rights, trannys in military
33. Increase domestic surveillance, especially on "white supremacist" organizations
34. Add Senators and congressmen for DC and Puerto Rico
35. Be sure that any "red flag" laws exclude gang members (only get those rural guns)
36. Full welfare and free healthcare for illegal immigrants
37. Eliminate Hallmark channel for being racist, sexist and anti-LGBTQ
38. Eliminate the "cash bail system" whereby all criminals walk out after committing a crime.
39. Nationalize all of the electric utilities making them green by 2030
40. Pass "The New Way Forward Act", bringing back 480,000 deported illegals, giving them free everything

November will be a lot like 2016, except Trump will have a lot more voters in 2020.
Fuck! They're still going to get their Depression, unless Trump can work some serious doings.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

please post a graphic of yer chosen one ala super hero.... c'mon dooooooooooo it, cartoon boy!

It has been a while, thanks for pointing that out.

I generally do that, when you libs sink to a level, where responding with comic book drawings seems like the appropriate response.

This thread, has not yet devolved to that level yet, I mean, what you said, was stupid, but not the level drooling retard that calls for that response.

BUT, I will take your request under advisement, and when it is time, you will get what you deserve, you stupid monkey.

Many trump haters do not

Look ma! An ad hominem!

It has been a while, thanks for pointing that out.

I generally do that, when you libs sink to a level, where responding with comic book drawings seems like the appropriate response.

This thread, has not yet devolved to that level yet, I mean, what you said, was stupid, but not the level drooling retard that calls for that response.

BUT, I will take your request under advisement, and when it is time, you will get what you deserve, you stupid monkey.

who you kidding - you keep them around for your spank bank - you can admit it here amongst yer fellow incels, cartoon boy. i won't laugh.... :71:

Forum List

Back