A message from a Mexican to The USA

Porter, let's go into more depth with your above thought.
First and foremost, in my mind, free markets are what made this Country what it was- a beacon of Liberty, so to speak. So, there are 2 definitive words there. No.1 is free, which is unencumbered and No.2 is markets.
So, what happened, if you will, is a dumbing down of citizens. By definition "laws" encumber and restrict "markets" and citizens who participate, so, neither exists as intended. I can't seem to find, in the rules for those granted the privilege of law writing, the authority to "tell" citizens what they can or can't do in reference to "markets". That citizens accept the interference speaks to being dumbed down loud and clear.
This dumbing down came about by mandates (interference from non-enumerated power) and extortion of the Public's Education-

As can be witnessed by the number of misinformed posts, our life is a mountain to climb with precarious and jagged out croppings dangerous to even the concept of Liberty, never mind the exercising of.

Do you have a point? An improper U Turn has an immediate penalty as well. But, like an improper U Turn, once the act is done and nobody catches it, it becomes irrelevant as a point of law. Now, that is a fact, not a partisan political statement.
Do you have a point? It seems like you don't because people are deported from the USA all the time well
after the act of sneaking across the border.

"Your cited definition has ZERO authority in a court of law. "

Another really pointless irrelevant distinction, which you seem to specialize in.
Has there ever in the history of US jurisprudence been a case whee the inalienable/unalienable issue
has been at the base of a contentious point of law?

You really know how to make an impression and my impression of you is that you are a conceited know it all
wanna be. But it seems everything you know is wrong or irrelevant and wrong.

You do think this land belongs to the Mexicans or the brown people of Sun, or some such bullshit and you on their side AGAINST your fellow Americans.
I didn't see where there is a caveat about skin pigment in the declaration, nor in the constitution, which are the rules

Correct. "Mexicans" are a nation to the South of US, with an historical claim to some of our land. "People of the Sun" is a racial term used by some anti-white racists, in this case referring to such people from outside of our nation, that the lefty believes has some right to our territory.

There is a difference between exercising Liberty and taking over your territory. Citizenship to the third world is what leads to a takeover of your territory. There is no invasion when the relationship is consensual between willing Americans and willing foreigners. You're conflating the two which is why you stay mired in arguments.

My answer to that is, A. no there isn't, and one leads to the other.

First of all, by changing my nation, without my informed consent (as part of the assembled group, Americans,) the immigrants, (illegal and legal) are violating my right to self determination.

and second of all, as they increasingly take over the reins of government, it will NOT be about consensual relations between wiling Americans and willing foreigners, but foreigners imposing their culture and politics on US against our will.

Your response is convoluted, Correll. You have been informed that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration." It is a misnomer. Immigration is citizenship. You don't seem to be able to process that. People coming here to work and partake of the free market are not citizens nor do they seek to become citizens NOR do we need them as citizens. Those people have nothing to do with your Right to self determination.

But they do, because they or their children will be become both part of the community and citizens and thus voters.

What IS affecting your Right to self determination is the fact that you cannot hire, fire, rent to and do business with only those people you want to do business with. We are forced to hire people without regard to race, religion, sexual persuasion, etc., etc. whether we want to or not... forced to buy and sell from those people... forced to rent to them. Like the right's misuse of the word immigration, you have a mental stumbling block with self determination. If we were free to voluntarily build our own businesses and free to associate with whomever like you would have a Right to self determination.

Individual choice, is not the same as government policy. An individual has the Right to decide to say, hire who he wants to work in his place of business. You might disagree with the way that right is limited today. I doubt that you are against it is principle.

A restaurant owner wants to hire high school girls to work as cheap waitresses? That is legal and fine.

A strip club owner wants to hire high school girls to work as strippers? I suspect that you support the Right of the local voters to have laws against that.

Policy to regulate the labor market, is not a violation of the Right to Self Determination of the business owner.

By interfering in the free market, you force foreigners to become citizens. That, in turn, changes the make-up of our legislators and deprives us of having the government envisioned by the founders / framers. Your efforts are bass ackwards. Give people the Right to build their own communities. The whole term MAGA means that America was, at some point, great. So, what happened? You want more and more laws. My strategy is to repeal laws until we get back to America was when it was great.

The complete breakdown of the lies of multiculturalism, as tacitly admitted to by rightwinger, in another thread just a few minutes ago, is lending credibility to that as a solution.

But I still want to round up the illegals and deport them. And indefinitely extend the immigration ban.

The problem with you being able to "round up the illegals" as you call it has four immediate problems:

1) In order to round up people you must have probable cause to believe they've committed a crime. So, like it or not, accept it or not, once here you cannot arrest an undocumented foreigner on account of their status because the United States Supreme Court HELD: it is not a crime for a crime for an undocumented foreigner to remain in the United States.

2) There are two little things you may heard about in the United States Constitution. One is the Fourth Amendment which requires probable cause in order to stop any individual to see if they may have potentially committed a crime. The second of these things in the Constitution is the Fourteenth Amendment which provides for the "equal protection of the laws... FOR "ALL PERSONS" (as differentiated from citizens.) The mere fact that you call people illegal anything shows me that you've never actually sat down and read the Constitution. For if you have denied those people the required due process, the government is justified in calling you a domestic terrorist, enemy combatant, or whatever else they want to call you in order to control you. Innocent until proven guilty, Correll

3) The Constitution does not give the federal government any authority over foreigners save of passing an uniform Rule of Naturalization. The laws you want passed exist only because the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress. This is not the first time we've had this discussion and yet you have failed to point to a single sentence in the Constitution and show me where it gives the United States Supreme Court the authority to bestow upon Congress ANY powers

4) Most undocumented foreigners enter the United States via proper channels. Nothing can be done about them overstaying their visas without jeopardizing your Liberties.

You are allowing your hate and your stupidity to guide your strategies. If America were great, then repeal laws back to the point when America was great. Then, and only then, will your problem be resolved.

"Your cited definition has ZERO authority in a court of law. "

Another really pointless irrelevant distinction, which you seem to specialize in.
Has there ever in the history of US jurisprudence been a case whee the inalienable/unalienable issue
has been at the base of a contentious point of law?

You really know how to make an impression and my impression of you is that you are a conceited know it all
wanna be. But it seems everything you know is wrong or irrelevant and wrong.

The answer to that question is both yes and no. The answer is no because people with standing do not bring the issue to the court's attention. The answer is yes because the United States Supreme Court has already explained how they were able to circumvent the Constitution and end the concept of unalienable Rights. Now, that would take a few paragraphs to explain and prove, but you've proven to be such a stupid son of a bitch that you can't read more than two paragraphs, it isn't worth explaining it to you. If someone wants the answer, post and I will give you the legal citations showing where the United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench and changed the Constitution to allow for robbing you of your Rights. BTW, the high Court says you don't have any Rights.

I spent several decades in the courts fighting for our Liberties - sometimes with my own ass on the line. If that don't set well with you because you back losing strategies, I don't care how I come off. People like you with your lack of experience helped set back the constitutionalists by 50 years with your bad strategies.

Do you have a point? An improper U Turn has an immediate penalty as well. But, like an improper U Turn, once the act is done and nobody catches it, it becomes irrelevant as a point of law. Now, that is a fact, not a partisan political statement.
Do you have a point? It seems like you don't because people are deported from the USA all the time well
after the act of sneaking across the border.

Thomas Paine made my greatest point. It's one that will fly over your head:

"An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

You begged for it, the courts took your Rights and now you're bitching about the government you live under, unable to understand how you screwed yourself.

The answer to that question is both yes and no. The answer is no because people with standing do not bring the issue to the court's attention. The answer is yes because the United States Supreme Court has already explained how they were able to circumvent the Constitution and end the concept of unalienable Rights. Now, that would take a few paragraphs to explain and prove, but you've proven to be such a stupid son of a bitch that you can't read more than two paragraphs, it isn't worth explaining it to you. If someone wants the answer, post and I will give you the legal citations showing where the United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench and changed the Constitution to allow for robbing you of your Rights. BTW, the high Court says you don't have any Rights.
Hopefully this ends the amazing inalienable/unalienable dispute..... :icon_rolleyes:
I really appreciated your impressive command of the issue...:icon_rolleyes:
You have greatly illuminated my understanding of the matter...:icon_rolleyes:
It is exceeded only by your grasp of the Orwell novel 1984....:icon_rolleyes:

By the way, there is no "right" to violate US immigration law. A nation's first duty is to enforce border security and keep unwanted individuals out.
Flooding the US job market with cheap, uneducated compliant workers
may please fat greedy businessmen but it puts native workers at a distinct disadvantage when the "Walmart
Syndrome" kicks in.
A business hires low wage workers and then passes off onto the public the cost of
providing a safety net for those workers (and their extended families) in the form of medical, educational, legal, housing assistance.

And in turn this forms a magnet attracting other illegal low wage workers burdening a community even
more, altering a community's make up it makes the public an unwilling business partner with said
greedy individuals it increases taxes, crime and urban blight.

I lived in a county where the wine industry, in the space of one generation, was that "Wal Mart" tail
that wagged the dog. You can't tell me a thing about someone's "right" to destroy a community.
A "stupid son of a bitch" like you can't comprehend, however.

Last edited:
Hopefully this ends the amazing inalienable/unalienable dispute..... :icon_rolleyes:
I really appreciated your impressive command of the issue...:icon_rolleyes:
You have greatly illuminated my understanding of the matter...:icon_rolleyes:
It is exceeded only by your grasp of the Orwell novel 1984....:icon_rolleyes:

By the way, there is no "right" to violate US immigration law. A nation's first duty is to enforce border security and keep unwanted individuals out. Flooding the US job market with cheap, uneducated compliant workers
may please fat greedy businessmen but it puts native workers at a distinct disadvantage when the "Walmart
Syndrome" kicks in.
A business hires low wage workers and then passes off onto the public the cost of
providing a safety net for those workers in the form of medical, educational, legal, housing assistance.

And in turn this forms a magnet attracting other illegal low wage workers burdening a community even
more, altering a community's make up it makes the public an unwilling business partner with said
greedy individuals it increases taxes, crime and urban blight.

I lived in a county where the wine industry, in the space of one generation, was that "Wal Mart" tail
that wagged the dog. You can't tell me a thing someone's "right" to destroy a community.
A "stupid son of a bitch" like you can't comprehend, however.

You can type a lot of words and not say a damn thing, but then be intimidated by ten or twelve paragraphs. That inability to reason only proves to us that YOU didn't understand 1984. Now rather than to screw with me and try to tell people what you think I know based upon your juvenile strategies, you should focus on how little you do know about me. If you could use your brain, you could get the outcome you wanted... just not using the strategies you are using. The last 20 years of people like you compared to the 20 before that (the activists I knew) prove it. My words to you: A man that don't use his brain may as well been born with two assholes. You are the poster boy for those words.

You can type a lot of words and not say a damn thing, but then be intimidated by ten or twelve paragraphs. That inability to reason only proves to us that YOU didn't understand 1984. Now rather than to screw with me and try to tell people what you think I know based upon your juvenile strategies, you should focus on how little you do know about me. If you could use your brain, you could get the outcome you wanted... just not using the strategies you are using. The last 20 years of people like you compared to the 20 before that (the activists I knew) prove it. My words to you: A man that don't use his brain may as well been born with two assholes. You are the poster boy for those words.
A juvenile rant filled with insults, accusations and irony. You are a waste of time and, I suspect, DNA
and the electrons it takes to send out your crazed screeds.

You have my permission to go fuck yourself.

Porter, let's go into more depth with your above thought.
First and foremost, in my mind, free markets are what made this Country what it was- a beacon of Liberty, so to speak. So, there are 2 definitive words there. No.1 is free, which is unencumbered and No.2 is markets.
So, what happened, if you will, is a dumbing down of citizens. By definition "laws" encumber and restrict "markets" and citizens who participate, so, neither exists as intended. I can't seem to find, in the rules for those granted the privilege of law writing, the authority to "tell" citizens what they can or can't do in reference to "markets". That citizens accept the interference speaks to being dumbed down loud and clear.
This dumbing down came about by mandates (interference from non-enumerated power) and extortion of the Public's Education-

As can be witnessed by the number of misinformed posts, our life is a mountain to climb with precarious and jagged out croppings dangerous to even the concept of Liberty, never mind the exercising of.

I think that between you and I we have most of the puzzle solved. What is ironic is that I think we could solve the issue for both sides to their mutual satisfaction (less a few extremists playing word games to hide the fact that they want an all white America.) IF there were not so many laws and it was easier to make a profit without over-regulation and IF employers hired the employees of their choice, you'd find communities where the MAGA crowd would exist and work in a community conducive to their interests and values. Nobody would be forced to hire a foreigner, black, Hispanic, white, Christian, Jew, Muslim, atheist, member of the LGBTQP community; they wouldn't have to rent to them, sell to them or be forced into doing business with them. So, if a Hispanic exercises their Rights and travels to MAGA town, but nobody will hire them, rent to them, etc. then they set out for Pelosiville. There Nancy will greet them and all will be good in the world.

Since Nancy cannot tap into federal resources to keep up her Hispanic fans, she has to get some kind of self sustaining economy going or the Hispanics are going home - no jobs in Pelosiville and they aren't welcome in MAGA town. But, if Pelosiville started making widgets and it was super profitable, I'm afraid the MAGA crowd would still blow a cork, believing that they are entitled to the fruits of the labors of those in Pelosiville. That would be their only reason for not considering what you and I have said.

A juvenile rant filled with insults, accusations and irony. You are a waste of time and, I suspect, DNA
and the electrons it takes to send out your crazed screeds.

You have my permission to go fuck yourself.

That was the greatest projection post ever put on USM. Yes, your rant was juvenile. Your constant insults and accusations doth testify against you and exposed your lack of intellect. The DNA comment was probably right as well. If you looked in your family tree, it's obvious what they would find would be dangerously close to giving credence to Darwin's theory of evolution. When I climbed in the gutter to meet you on your level, you went full bore ape shit. :afro:

Whose permission did you get when you fucked yourself?

Brilliant unhinged post. The stuff the Unibomber manifesto was made of. Clap clap clap.....
Oh, I almost forgot :fu:. Needless to say I've put a whole new wing on my ignore list just for you.

You didn't address one single point I made in favor of vicious character assassination but I don't think I
could have provoked such a ruthless response without hitting target over and over again.

Brilliant unhinged post. The stuff the Unibomber manifesto was made of. Clap clap clap.....
Oh, I almost forgot :fu:. Needless to say I've put a whole new wing on my ignore list just for you.

You didn't address one single point I made in favor of vicious character assassination but I don't think I
could have provoked such a ruthless response without hitting target over and over again.

Why did you start your criticisms off with character assassination? You keep talking to yourself on the Internet and we're going to start worrying about your mental stability.

You do think this land belongs to the Mexicans or the brown people of Sun, or some such bullshit and you on their side AGAINST your fellow Americans.
I didn't see where there is a caveat about skin pigment in the declaration, nor in the constitution, which are the rules

Correct. "Mexicans" are a nation to the South of US, with an historical claim to some of our land. "People of the Sun" is a racial term used by some anti-white racists, in this case referring to such people from outside of our nation, that the lefty believes has some right to our territory.

There is a difference between exercising Liberty and taking over your territory. Citizenship to the third world is what leads to a takeover of your territory. There is no invasion when the relationship is consensual between willing Americans and willing foreigners. You're conflating the two which is why you stay mired in arguments.

First of all, by changing my nation, without my informed consent (as part of the assembled group, Americans,) the immigrants, (illegal and legal) are violating my right to self determination.

and second of all, as they increasingly take over the reins of government, it will NOT be about consensual relations between wiling Americans and willing foreigners, but foreigners imposing their culture and politics on US against our will.

Your response is convoluted, Correll. You have been informed that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration." It is a misnomer. Immigration is citizenship. You don't seem to be able to process that. People coming here to work and partake of the free market are not citizens nor do they seek to become citizens NOR do we need them as citizens. Those people have nothing to do with your Right to self determination.

But they do, because they or their children will be become both part of the community and citizens and thus voters.

What IS affecting your Right to self determination is the fact that you cannot hire, fire, rent to and do business with only those people you want to do business with. We are forced to hire people without regard to race, religion, sexual persuasion, etc., etc. whether we want to or not... forced to buy and sell from those people... forced to rent to them. Like the right's misuse of the word immigration, you have a mental stumbling block with self determination. If we were free to voluntarily build our own businesses and free to associate with whomever like you would have a Right to self determination.

Individual choice, is not the same as government policy. An individual has the Right to decide to say, hire who he wants to work in his place of business. You might disagree with the way that right is limited today. I doubt that you are against it is principle.

A restaurant owner wants to hire high school girls to work as cheap waitresses? That is legal and fine.

A strip club owner wants to hire high school girls to work as strippers? I suspect that you support the Right of the local voters to have laws against that.

Policy to regulate the labor market, is not a violation of the Right to Self Determination of the business owner.

By interfering in the free market, you force foreigners to become citizens. That, in turn, changes the make-up of our legislators and deprives us of having the government envisioned by the founders / framers. Your efforts are bass ackwards. Give people the Right to build their own communities. The whole term MAGA means that America was, at some point, great. So, what happened? You want more and more laws. My strategy is to repeal laws until we get back to America was when it was great.

The complete breakdown of the lies of multiculturalism, as tacitly admitted to by rightwinger, in another thread just a few minutes ago, is lending credibility to that as a solution.

But I still want to round up the illegals and deport them. And indefinitely extend the immigration ban.

The problem with you being able to "round up the illegals" as you call it has four immediate problems:

1) In order to round up people you must have probable cause to believe they've committed a crime. So, like it or not, accept it or not, once here you cannot arrest an undocumented foreigner on account of their status because the United States Supreme Court HELD: it is not a crime for a crime for an undocumented foreigner to remain in the United States.

2) There are two little things you may heard about in the United States Constitution. One is the Fourth Amendment which requires probable cause in order to stop any individual to see if they may have potentially committed a crime. The second of these things in the Constitution is the Fourteenth Amendment which provides for the "equal protection of the laws... FOR "ALL PERSONS" (as differentiated from citizens.) The mere fact that you call people illegal anything shows me that you've never actually sat down and read the Constitution. For if you have denied those people the required due process, the government is justified in calling you a domestic terrorist, enemy combatant, or whatever else they want to call you in order to control you. Innocent until proven guilty, Correll

3) The Constitution does not give the federal government any authority over foreigners save of passing an uniform Rule of Naturalization. The laws you want passed exist only because the United States Supreme Court granted "plenary powers" to Congress. This is not the first time we've had this discussion and yet you have failed to point to a single sentence in the Constitution and show me where it gives the United States Supreme Court the authority to bestow upon Congress ANY powers

4) Most undocumented foreigners enter the United States via proper channels. Nothing can be done about them overstaying their visas without jeopardizing your Liberties.

You are allowing your hate and your stupidity to guide your strategies. If America were great, then repeal laws back to the point when America was great. Then, and only then, will your problem be resolved.

That enforcing the law has difficulties is noted. I, as an untrained layperson can imagine many ways to deal with some of the issues, and I'm sure that professionals can deal with many of the others.

That it is hard, is not a reason to not do it. That it is hard is not a principle that makes doing it wrong.

That enforcing the law has difficulties is noted. I, as an untrained layperson can imagine many ways to deal with some of the issues, and I'm sure that professionals can deal with many of the others.

That it is hard, is not a reason to not do it. That it is hard is not a principle that makes doing it wrong.

You, as a layperson, need to study the law before advocating a solution. The solutions you keep harping on may come back to bite you in the ass. You know, Correll, there is a question that people like you have never asked me. Most are not intelligent enough to. Most read my posts and cannot read between the lines. So I let the heathen rage and the few with a minimal IQ points figure it out.

About 17 years ago I was the guy the John Birch Society, patriot groups, constitutionalists, etc. invited to speak in public gatherings. I personally underwrote the costs associated with public meetings twice monthly wherein crowd size was 65 to 80 people. AFTER 9 / 11 the constitutionalists, patriots, etc. began to disappear and now have regrouped under the general umbrella of the MAGA supporters. White nationalists seem to be the only think tank these people can rely on and Trump does not finance his own think tank study groups. In short, the movement changed; I didn't.

What we've witnessed since I quit being an activist is a movement that has outspent the liberals, Democrats, and the left by leaps and bounds. Everything from the creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security to the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify, Constitution Free Zone, armed drones watching us 24 / 7 / 365 and now the coming cashless society has YOUR name signed to it. All of your lobbying has not, according to your own people, not resolved the perceived problem. What it did do was to get a lot of innocent patriots thrown into jail, prison and many into graves. I had to fight for my life, for three years, because people just like you were supporting those laws and it was Tea Party Republican, James Sensenbrenner, the poster boy at the time for Hispanic hate groups that introduced the so -called "Patriot Act" that was used to pursue me by. And what did those Tea Party types do when Uncle Scam came after the leadership of that era? They threw our ass under the bus. So your ideas may sound like the perfect solution until you understand the Constitution. What you dish out to the foreigners is going to be dished out to you. Then, again, it's planned that way. Your ideas are simply solutions you want to apply to a problem that doesn't exist. Foreigners are here because our culture changed and the masses want them here. There is but one solution. Change your culture. But, for you personally, I'd suggest you try reading up on some American history and social civics. Then reevaluate your layman solutions. For if your solutions are related to your political swill, then the due process you want to deny to others will be denied to you. Been there, done that and not willing to do it again.

Most read my posts and cannot read between the lines.
They won't even comprehend the text written, never mind reading between lines- that requires more than a shallow and narrow mind can conceive. All they care about is getting their 2 cents worth in as though it's a dollars worth-

What you dish out to the foreigners is going to be dished out to you.
And there is this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^- what goes around comes around. Voters are either tools or enemies.
Tools are kept in a shed, in the dark, with the only light being when tools are needed- and it's a dim light.
Enemies? What are they good for?

1587942621332.png

It's glaringly simple but most people are too blind, willfully blind, to see-

So, your point is that we have no right to this land and it is the right of Mexicans and the like to take it from us?
Straw man hyperbole- ALL men have certain unalienable rights- there are no ethnic caveats.

If an unalienable right means anything, it also means that the people that are being invaded are also being denied their rights.

Mark
Mark,

The Anti Liberty / POLICE STATE / MAGA (APMs) supporters have not articulated a Right they were denied because a foreigner came into the United States. Did someone deny you a Right you had by taking advantage of an opportunity willingly offered?

IF undocumented foreigners are getting any of your tax money, it is because the government YOU voted for gave it to them OR they are stealing it... in which case the APMs already got the Orwellian National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify crap passed and that was supposed to catch those people - at a great loss to your Liberties as well as mine. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said that those who trade essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserve neither? It's because once you forfeit your Liberty you forfeit Safety as well.

Be specific and tell me what Rights you've been denied on account of non-citizens participating in the free market.

Let me simply say this. Open borders are incompatible with a welfare state.

Mark

Now you're quoting Milton Friedman. Milton Friedman did not believe in a welfare state. Neither should we.
I answered your question. Now answer mine.
No, you haven't.

Post no. 163

Mark
Post 163

1. Most of that seemed to be supporting your example as a valid example of a problem. Which I did not challenge sooo.

2. If your solution is to bring in cheap foreign labor to do the work, then I will oppose you, no matter whether or not you deny personal responsibility for the results of your policy.

3. You suggest fixing our culture. Sounds good. I don't how or why allowing immigrants to flood our country while doing that, would be a good policy.

Nowhere do I see my question answered. So, when are you going to answer it?
Do you or do you not believe in UNalienable rights. Simple yes or no will do.

Do you still beat your wife? A simple yes or no will do. Yes, I believe in unalienable rights. I also believe that the rights of others does not give them a right to invade your home. If a person brought his family into your home, does he have a right to stay there without your permission?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Mark

Mark, when Americans and foreigners do business willingly, the Americans have consented to that relationship. So, they have permission - though not necessary since unalienable Rights preceded the founding of government and are above the laws of man.

But, do tell, what Rights have been taken from you by way of foreigners engaging in the free market.

Not foreigners. Illegals. When Trump finally tried to limit the illegals in this country, wages went up. That was not a coincidence.

Mark

Forum List

Back