A Mere 24 Percent of Registered Voters Want Biden to Seek Reelection in 2024, New Poll Finds

That makes perfect sense, but in the meantime, Biden is a hardworker and getting things done. I doubt Biden wants a second term.

It makes perfect sense 61% don't want him to run again? :laughing0301:

When Biden was elected, I don't think anyone at that time believed he would fall on his face this hard.

Doesn't matter until they stop the steal.
Still waiting for evidence that there was a steal. Giuliani tried to prove it with out any success at all and now he's on the brink of bankruptcy and Trump won't even return his calls or pay his legal fees. That's the kind of low life Trump is. And yet, a sizeable number of republicans still thinks he's some kind of a god or what ever.

Still waiting for evidence that there was a steal. Giuliani tried to prove it with out any success at all and now he's on the brink of bankruptcy and Trump won't even return his calls or pay his legal fees. That's the kind of low life Trump is. And yet, a sizeable number of republicans still thinks he's some kind of a god or what ever.
Brandon showers with his daughter , extorted cash from Ukraine, was paid off by China 🇨🇳. But go on and tell us how great your dogs the democrats are . Fucking fools , every one of yas ... did you buy a hunter painting for over your bed ? Only $500,000.00 little Picasso... morons I swear to god.

Ha ha
Thats funny. Biden never came close to winning a primary before his last election. The ONLY reason he gained support was his poll numbers vs Trump head to head. He killed Trump. If Repos want to run Trump again, Biden would win by another landslide. Otherwise, the left could easily run someone else.

Yup….
but it isn’t like they haven’t been trying to steal it.
I hope Biden doesn't run again. Imo, he's too old and fragile. But, there's time to find a candidate who is intelligent and decent. I like the young Mormon Ian McMullen. His credentials and experience are amazing... and he's decent.

I bet they do. They're counting on her to get the minority vote. They also believe the voting vaginas will vote for her because she's a woman.
Yeah, but she is worth more dead than alive....as a Victim both black and female killed off by some republican trump male supporter---she would ignite the lefts black-nazis and fem-nazis into frenzy multi-voting...not to mention her fellow dead would be out in force voting.

Alive---she is just a ho with no real accomplishments except putting her fellow druggies in prison for their drug abuse while she continued to do hers.

Keep calling Harris a whore .. Americans will be reminded how stupid and vulgar Trump is. You just may get her elected President.
Harris is a HO------she has done nothing but smoke pot killing her brain cells and get down on her knees to move up while other women refused to fuck the slime that she did to move up. He is the very defination of a HO.

Harris is a HO------she has done nothing but smoke pot killing her brain cells and get down on her knees to move up while other women refused to fuck the slime that she did to move up. He is the very defination of a HO.
You are one vicious idiot. Are you a virgin?

Ha ha
Thats funny. Biden never came close to winning a primary before his last election. The ONLY reason he gained support was his poll numbers vs Trump head to head. He killed Trump. If Repos want to run Trump again, Biden would win by another landslide. Otherwise, the left could easily run someone else.
Biden’s handlers stole that election. Trump increased his total by 17%. Losing with an increase has only happened to an incumbent once before (Cleveland) and he won the popular vote.
You’re dishonest.

Forum List

Back