A Man Who Buried A School Bus Has Been Approved For Parole.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and the survivors who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, parole shouldn't even be in his card deck. Instead, it should've been removed and set on fire due to how far he willingly decided to go with such a frame of mind.
He's a psychopath-----they don't have character changes---they never feel empathy or regret about the pain they cause others.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and the survivors who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, parole shouldn't even be in his card deck. Instead, it should've been removed and set on fire due to how far he willingly decided to go with such a frame of mind.
It makes you wonder if next time he'll kill them first, then make demands. That'll put him back in a safe place that a prison is to some for the duration.

He didn't bury the school bus...

And yeah, I'm having trouble understanding why the let him out. But I guess at 70 he's probably not likely to something like that again... and I suppose the support of two of his victims helped.

Last edited:
Your god actually supported the murder of children on one side of the ledger but supported forgiveness on the other side.

If there really was a 'hell', could you ever stop and consider that you might be paving the way there for yourself?

As a socially responsible Canadian, I would like to explain to you the reasons why I think that is possible.

And you... you are as much of a sanctimonious shit stain as any religion preaching asshole I ever met. That makes you no different from the door knockers and born agains that try to convert people on the streets.

That others find comfort in believing in something or someone higher than us and that it disturbs you to the point of, well, basically offering digital tracts on your beliefs, or lack thereof, should give you pause.

As an atheist myself, I don't understand you. Personally, I have never felt the need to attack anyone for their personal beliefs. I have never felt compelled to explain to them why I think they are incorrect in their beliefs. If someone finds strength and comfort in religion, good on them. It's not for me, but good on them.

It makes you wonder if next time he'll kill them first, then make demands. That'll put him back in a safe place that a prison is to some for the duration.
According to this write up here, letting the monster loose is the stupidest move that could've been made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What in the world has gotten into the minds of those in charge of this country's legal department? All that we know for sure is what isn't there anymore: sense.

And you... you are as much of a sanctimonious shit stain as any religion preaching asshole I ever met. That makes you no different from the door knockers and born agains that try to convert people on the streets.

That others find comfort in believing in something or someone higher than us and that it disturbs you to the point of, well, basically offering digital tracts on your beliefs, or lack thereof, should give you pause.

As an atheist myself, I don't understand you. Personally, I have never felt the need to attack anyone for their personal beliefs. I have never felt compelled to explain to them why I think they are incorrect in their beliefs. If someone finds strength and comfort in religion, good on them. It's not for me, but good on them.
If it was only that simple that we can ignore the evil religions do to others. Wouldn't the child abuse of indoctrinating them into the lies of religion be enough for any real atheist?

They don't get to push their superstitious beliefs onto me for free.

According to this write up here, letting the monster loose is the stupidest move that could've been made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What in the world has gotten into the minds of those in charge of this country's legal department? All that we know for sure is what isn't there anymore: sense.
I pray for God to intercede and protect the innocent children, and to make predators cease their errors. After reading about the targeting of missiles into an orphanage, not all predators are incarcerated for so many years. The more of us who pray for the innocent, the better their chances. Pardon me for getting off the track of one, but murdering children or attempting to murder children is so low a place in human understanding.

Forum List

Back