A lucky day

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
The social worker here at the salvation army came to me after I got back home after work today and she said come with me to the office.
She shuts the door and tells me that I'm dog lucky that I didn't get thrown out of here because the policies here are strict against violence.

I tried to tell her that she's the one who has all of these people in so called recovery here...
What am I supposed to do when a fucking crackhead decides that all of a sudden he's perfect and never made a mistake in his life and that he's better than me, gets up in my face and starts talking shit so bad his breath stinks?
Just sit there and be bullied?

She said "Crackhead"?
I said yeah you heard me.... crackhead.
I'm just telling it like it is.

She told me to go to the management here if there is a problem.
:p

R.c8784c65a811baf932c53b90c4a3eff1

So, are you doing your community service at the Starvation Army? :laughing0301:

The social worker here at the salvation army came to me after I got back home after work today and she said come with me to the office.
She shuts the door and tells me that I'm dog lucky that I didn't get thrown out of here because the policies here are strict against violence.

I tried to tell her that she's the one who has all of these people in so called recovery here...
What am I supposed to do when a fucking crackhead decides that all of a sudden he's perfect and never made a mistake in his life and that he's better than me, gets up in my face and starts talking shit so bad his breath stinks?
Just sit there and be bullied?

She said "Crackhead"?
I said yeah you heard me.... crackhead.
I'm just telling it like it is.

She told me to go to the management here if there is a problem.
:p
"Bullied"? Are you ten years old?

Forum List

Back