A little snow

I scoff at 8 inches of snow slowing travel and shutting down southern cities. People in ditches. Drivers down there ate totally inept.

5zNTgbt.jpg

to me the HERDS are being trained by officialdom . Lots of examples like here comes a hurricane so you MUST evacuate . Floods , you MUST evacuate !! Boston bomber running around so 'shelter in place' and don't go out to work or anything else . I once saw a couple 'chp' cars shut down millions of cars on a freeway in southern California . Now its , oh no , the snow is coming !!

I scoff at 8 inches of snow slowing travel and shutting down southern cities. People in ditches. Drivers down there ate totally inept.

Since my wife's car has about 3 inches of ground clearance in the front to save gasoline, how do you propose traveling un-plowed roads?
Just get one of these. Look how easy they are to ride.

Since my wife's car has about 3 inches of ground clearance in the front to save gasoline, how do you propose traveling un-plowed roads?

Get a car that doesn't suck? I found one of these damn near unstoppable:
800px-Jeep_Cherokee_%28XJ%29_Limited_red_Gateway_Arch_2.jpg

Get a car that doesn't suck? I found one of these damn near unstoppable:
800px-Jeep_Cherokee_%28XJ%29_Limited_red_Gateway_Arch_2.jpg

I have one better than that, but she drives 60 miles to work each day. Those cannot pass a gas station without stopping. Her current car gets 42 mpg. You can't beat that!

BLIZZARDS , no big deal where I lived in the UP of Michigan . Throw on snow tires if you had them but that's about all there was , snow tires and chains but I never used chains .

Forum List

Back