A line from a song that has ever stood out to you in a special way, made you think, or had some strong meaning over time.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
So, I'll go first but the other half is that people need to try and guess the name of the song and the artist.

"The words we say, never seem, to live up to the ones inside our head"

That one has stood out to me, as there have been times where being a little more expressive could have prevented being misunderstood.

So, I'll go first but the other half is that people need to try and guess the name of the song and the artist.

That one has stood out to me, as there have been times where being a little more expressive could have prevented being misunderstood.
Soundgarden, man. "The Day I Tried To Live".

It's knowing that this can't go on forever
Likely one of us will have to spend some days alone
Maybe we'll get forty years together
But one day I'll be gone
Or one day you'll be gone

Wow, you got that pretty fast. I dont remember who sang yours off the top of my head.... but I think there may be more than one artist?

They told me "Stick the nozzle in"
There's really nothing to it
It's not a very pretty job
But someone's got to do it

"Teenage Enema Nurses in Bondage" by Killer Pussy.

Wow, you got that pretty fast. I dont remember who sang yours off the top of my head.... but I think there may be more than one artist?
Rush is the band

It's knowing that this can't go on forever
Likely one of us will have to spend some days alone
Maybe we'll get forty years together
But one day I'll be gone
Or one day you'll be gone

Had to look that one up. Great song lyrics

Forum List

Back