A Letter to Obama from a Military Wife

He's just weak....a leftist ya know
He's a hell of a tenor.
If that was meant for real, then thank you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.

I figured him more of a soprano.
I've actually heard a recording He is quite good.
I believe I have used the soprano barb once or twice, but.... no one is all bad. I thought it a good time to point that out.

He reaps what he sows....then bawls when he reaps it

This pretty much sums it up: Obama's anti-gun policies put military members' and their families' lives at risk.

I have little hope that you’ll ever read this, but I have to get this off my chest. Since 1993, our military personnel, many of whom have had extensive weapons training including sidearms, have not been allowed to carry weapons openly or concealed on military properties. Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:

(snip)

When these bad guys are on base, there is little or nothing our disarmed military members–people like my husband–can do save hide, call 9-1-1, and hope like hell the MPs hurry up. Isolated recruiting stations are in a worse position, open to the public and completely vulnerable.

With the recent threats by ISIS to target military personnel and their families, why are we pretending our military bases and stations are not military targets, ripe for exploitation by hidden terrorist assets or lone-wolf nut cases? For the love of God and country, allow our military members who pass standard background checks and have weapons training to carry personal sidearms in or out of uniform. The lives of military members and families alike–families just like mine–could depend on the courage of these armed and honorable individuals.

The lives of four military members could have been saved today in Chattanooga by such a change in policy. May God comfort their families. I doubt, Mr. Obama, that you will.

Sincerely,

A Military Wife

An Open Letter from a Military Wife to Obama About Military Property Security PJ Tatler

And she is correct: Obama Will Do Nothing.
Why didn't she write that to George H.W. Bush? It was under his watch that this was implemented and IIRC it was because of the high rate of suicides on military bases.

Better to cough up some money and station MPs up the ying yang at all military facilities. Malls, too. Churches, too. And on and on and on.

Guys - get back on topic. The topic is not creative gender identities. Take it to the Flame Zone. Thank you.

On the bright side, FOX has given the kooks something new to be terrified of, so they've completely forgotten that Iran will nuke us tomorrow.

Conservative, masters of the short attention span.

He's weak at truth.

He's just weak....a leftist ya know
He's a hell of a tenor.
If that was meant for real, then thank you.

You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.
Like I said, if you really meant it, then thank you.

As for this thread, as far as military code goes, this was already covered the last time there was a base shooting. The top brass of the US military write the rules. Any time we lose any of our fighting forces, it's a sad tragedy and since the shooter was a Muslim, it's even worse.

It's a hairy situation no matter how you take it.

I did really mean it. I have lost the links to your recordings and can't for the life of me remember your name.

Yes, Top brass write the rules. Remind me here? Just who is top of the top brass?

Familiar with C in C?

Stat

Learn your history...

There were isolated shootings at military installations prior to Obama, but the Muslim attacks (other than 9/11) began in 2009, under Obama' watch...

When will enough be enough on those attacks????
There are plenty of armed servicemen on these bases. They are called MP's.

This pretty much sums it up: Obama's anti-gun policies put military members' and their families' lives at risk.

I have little hope that you’ll ever read this, but I have to get this off my chest. Since 1993, our military personnel, many of whom have had extensive weapons training including sidearms, have not been allowed to carry weapons openly or concealed on military properties. Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:

(snip)

When these bad guys are on base, there is little or nothing our disarmed military members–people like my husband–can do save hide, call 9-1-1, and hope like hell the MPs hurry up. Isolated recruiting stations are in a worse position, open to the public and completely vulnerable.

With the recent threats by ISIS to target military personnel and their families, why are we pretending our military bases and stations are not military targets, ripe for exploitation by hidden terrorist assets or lone-wolf nut cases? For the love of God and country, allow our military members who pass standard background checks and have weapons training to carry personal sidearms in or out of uniform. The lives of military members and families alike–families just like mine–could depend on the courage of these armed and honorable individuals.

The lives of four military members could have been saved today in Chattanooga by such a change in policy. May God comfort their families. I doubt, Mr. Obama, that you will.

Sincerely,

A Military Wife

An Open Letter from a Military Wife to Obama About Military Property Security PJ Tatler

Why didn't she write that to George H.W. Bush? It was under his watch that this was implemented and IIRC it was because of the high rate of suicides on military bases.

Better to cough up some money and station MPs up the ying yang at all military facilities. Malls, too. Churches, too. And on and on and on.
And with Cheney as Secretary of Defense under him. But nobody cared about this when he was VP for 8 years hmmm...

The OldSchool

How about some links to attacks on US military installations here by Muzzie terrorists under Bush (other than 9/11)???
Good luck finding them......

And this happened during an elevated threat level (Ramadan)....

Face it, Obozo is dropping the ball.....

And with Cheney as Secretary of Defense under him. But nobody cared about this when he was VP for 8 years hmmm...
Funny none of you liberals have called out scat for posting a lie.
Yeah it was 23 years not 40. Whoop de freakin do. Nvm it was enacted under the GOP, and survived 8 years of the GOP without this loser wife whining about it.

(snip)

Sincerely,

A Military Wife

Where's the list of shootings under 41's watch?

(snip)

Sincerely,

A Military Wife

Where's the list of shootings under 41's watch?
It was much harder for insane people to get guns back then. Thanks for that, Dicca.

On further research, it doesn't appear that the ban on weapons on bases applies to any branch of the military aside from the Army, since it is an Army directive.

Now please be so kind as to prove that no one at the training facility was armed.

TIA

Funny none of you liberals have called out scat for posting a lie.
Yeah it was 23 years not 40. Whoop de freakin do. Nvm it was enacted under the GOP, and survived 8 years of the GOP without this loser wife whining about it.
Need a tissue? you sound upset. When were there muslim terroris'st shooting up us military bases in the states during the 8 years the GOP were in charge?

This has been military policy for more than 40 years. Why is this suddenly Obama's fault?

Are you weak at comprehension?
Statistikhengst (AKA Scat) STFU dumbass. It went into effect in 1992,Keep your stupid mouth shut about things you dont have clue about. I was in the Navy when that order went into effect.

Department of Defense issued a directive in February 1992 affecting the carrying of firearms on bases by military personnel. That directive was eventually implemented through a regulation190-14 issued by the Department of the Army (not via executive order) in March 1993,
Why would an Army directive apply to the Navy? Or Marines?

Forum List

Back