A Letter to Obama from a Military Wife

Stat

Learn your history...

There were isolated shootings at military installations prior to Obama, but the Muslim attacks (other than 9/11) began in 2009, under Obama' watch...

When will enough be enough on those attacks????

It's been a bloodbath on Obama's watch.

And don't you love the Prog sophistry? Somehow, the laws that prevent military from carrying weapons are SACROSANCT and must not be changed, but Obama ignores immigration law, treaty law, and any other law that inhibits his agenda.
A blood bath? You`re downright funny. Unlike his predecessor, Obama doesn`t allow terrorists to hijack planes and fly them into our skyscrapers. I`ll bet he even reads his PDB`s.
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a moron. If you wish to delve into the root causes of 9/11, you won't find them arising on Bush's watch. There are also were NO REPEATS of the 9/11 attacks.

Obama, however, has overseen multiple assassinations of military personnel by radical Islams on Jihad on his watch, and refused to acknowledge reality or to take responsibility for protecting American military personnel.
Pretty piss poor spin attempt. What was known in 1997 or 1998 has no bearing on Gomer ignoring his PDB. The "brilliant" Condi Rice told us they ignored it because it wasn`t specific enough. She needed the flight numbers of the planes intended to be hijacked.

^^^ Prog Loon Hack ^^^

Stat

Learn your history...

There were isolated shootings at military installations prior to Obama, but the Muslim attacks (other than 9/11) began in 2009, under Obama' watch...

When will enough be enough on those attacks????

It's been a bloodbath on Obama's watch.

And don't you love the Prog sophistry? Somehow, the laws that prevent military from carrying weapons are SACROSANCT and must not be changed, but Obama ignores immigration law, treaty law, and any other law that inhibits his agenda.
A blood bath? You`re downright funny. Unlike his predecessor, Obama doesn`t allow terrorists to hijack planes and fly them into our skyscrapers. I`ll bet he even reads his PDB`s.
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a moron. If you wish to delve into the root causes of 9/11, you won't find them arising on Bush's watch. There are also were NO REPEATS of the 9/11 attacks.

Obama, however, has overseen multiple assassinations of military personnel by radical Islams on Jihad on his watch, and refused to acknowledge reality or to take responsibility for protecting American military personnel.
Pretty piss poor spin attempt. What was known in 1997 or 1998 has no bearing on Gomer ignoring his PDB. The "brilliant" Condi Rice told us they ignored it because it wasn`t specific enough. She needed the flight numbers of the planes intended to be hijacked.
Funny considering Bush had no idea what, when, or how they were going to do. Nobody even used an entire plane loaded with innocents as a missle, but he was suppose to stop it.
Now we have Obama on the anniversary of 911. Was warned something might happen. Extra security was requested. So with Obama knowing where and when , he let it happen. Then got up lied about it, and took off for vegas. To campaign and play golf. Oh yeah, Britain and the red cross were smart enough to get their people out. Obama failed.
Facts really suck don`t they. Bush had no idea about any fucking thing ever in his life but it was Condi`s job to read it to him if a passing third grader wasn`t available. Perhaps you people should tell the National Archives they got it all wrong.
The President s Daily Brief

Scat are you going to own up to the lie you posted?
This has been military policy for more than 40 years. Why is this suddenly Obama's fault?

Are you weak at comprehension?
He's weak at truth.

He's just weak....a leftist ya know
He's a hell of a tenor.
If that was meant for real, then thank you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This has been military policy for more than 40 years. Why is this suddenly Obama's fault?

Are you weak at comprehension?
He's weak at truth.

He's a hell of a tenor.

You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.

He's weak at truth.

He's a hell of a tenor.

You're welcome! Everyone is good or great at something. You should stick to opera.

I figured him more of a soprano.

He's weak at truth.

He's a hell of a tenor.

Like I said, if you really meant it, then thank you.

As for this thread, as far as military code goes, this was already covered the last time there was a base shooting. The top brass of the US military write the rules. Any time we lose any of our fighting forces, it's a sad tragedy and since the shooter was a Muslim, it's even worse.

It's a hairy situation no matter how you take it.

He's weak at truth.

He's a hell of a tenor.

I've actually heard a recording He is quite good.
I believe I have used the soprano barb once or twice, but.... no one is all bad. I thought it a good time to point that out.

He's weak at truth.

He's a hell of a tenor.

Well, you can always try to data-mine it. Lord knows you have a reputation for such.

What was that again, fake Marine?

You heard me, fake-german, pervert.
Stat is NOT a fake German.
I read him as being a German muzzie...

I'm thinking trans-gendered

art53_theater_hedwig.jpg

Forum List

Back